What's new

Al-Faisal to the US : Veto a State, Lose an Ally.

Wish I could Invite my Palestinian Friends on this Forum so they could really say whats on their mind about Saudi Arabia and Israel.

You do Realize that it is the other way around right?

No, it is not the other way around, he has simply stated a fact. Being an active player in this shia-sunni game, you fail to see the truth.

The problem is the americans simply cannot believe that the Saudis can take a tough stance against them and for that the Saudis have only themselves to blame.

Last edited by a moderator:

The problem is the americans simply cannot believe that the Saudis can take a tough stance against them and for that the Saudis have only themselves to blame.

I will say the same thing Haroon Al-Rashied said to Ceaser "The answer is what you see not what you hear".

I will say the same thing Haroon Al-Rashied said to Ceaser "The answer is what you see not what you hear".

Well, we're waiting to see the Saudis in action against the US and israeli arrogance! Something tells me that we're going to be disappointed.

Well, we're waiting to see the Saudis in action against the US and israeli arrogance! Something tells me that we're going to be disappointed.

We will see soon. I have faith that a reaction will happen. and of course muse will thank you for that it is anti-Saudi after all lol.

We will see soon. I have faith that a reaction will happen. and of course muse will thank you for that it is anti-Saudi after all lol.

Nothing would make the likes of muse and me more happy than to be proved wrong on this occasion

Nothing would make the likes of muse and me more happy than to be proved wrong on this occasion

Truth is I am just like you waiting for to see what will happen. The government is under the test not only by you but by us Saudi Citizens as well. But I know enough to know that soon....We are about to enter a new Era and all the things that are happening are just the prelude.

I know enough to know that soon....We are about to enter a new Era and all the things that are happening are just the prelude.

Please elaborate

There are endless ways to put these together - anyway, do you get fiber in your diet? You made the comment that YOU see events coming together in a particular way and now ask your readers to put things together - And you have actually been accepted in college?

Turkey+Arab Spring+China+Saudi Policies+US Debt crisis. You put those together.
Agreed to Install Us radars + going NATO's way + One of the biggest loosers if US economy fails + Easy to see, predict, counter and quite frankly disliked by Arab countries, Pakistanis, Indians, US, NATO etc etc + Does not affect the US as much as the rest of the world which has invested in dollar securities

Back
Top Bottom