What's new

Al-Faisal to the US : Veto a State, Lose an Ally.

Meengla -- next time ask yiour friends in arabia about collecting funds for "brothers" -- and I realize you donot have an account but SITE has videos with TTP offering thanks for the funds -- and of course this war is just part of the wahabi war against all others particularly the Iranian --- don't take my word for it - do your own research.

Anyway back to the topic

Meengla -- next time ask yiour friends in arabia about collecting funds for "brothers" -- and I realize you donot have an account but SITE has videos with TTP offering thanks for the funds -- and of course this war is just part of the wahabi war against all others particularly the Iranian --- don't take my word for it - do your own research.

Anyway back to the topic

Why don't you reply to my post muse or does that not go with the evil arabi mentality you have going on??

Why don't you reply to my post muse or does that not go with the evil arabi mentality you have going on??

Its boring mos brother. You have been brainwashed. On occasion I have put posts here in response to you and you go off in huff.

I am the one brainwashed here????

Yes you are. Well I was going to put up a number of my posts up that you refuse to address. But then I couldnt be bothered Saudie Royals are a wot. I mean waste of time not war on terror.

Mosamania:
Being not an 'official' anymore why should this statement by Al-Faisal carry weight? Or Is it one of those 'media leaks' Americans do through NY Times when they deem it fit to pressurize Pakistan to 'do more'?

Yes you are. Well I was going to put up a number of my posts up that you refuse to address. But then I couldnt be bothered Saudie Royals are a wot. I mean waste of time not war on terror.

I hate most of the royal family as much as the next guy but king Abdullah deserves my respect. He has really looked out for his own people and changed things for the better. He has taken this country to a huge step forward. Saudi Arabia has truly changed because of him and I would take a bullet for him without thinking twice.

Maso

It's unfortunate that you are the zero that you are - instead of making your case you prefer to play victim - and so if that's what you want to play, that just what you will get -- Can you change? You are being offered an opportunity to help us change our thinking, but that will not happen if you just play victim, that will only get you kicked around - take the opportunity to help change our thinking, that can only be done by being genuine -- we don't need to hear about your silly brinces or their great plans for escape to the West once the **** hits the fan -- what we want is some evidence that you think independently of what your state tells you how to think - understand?? Now I don't want another post from you crying about how you are an arbi - I want something real.

Mosamania:
Being not an 'official' anymore why should this statement by Al-Faisal carry weight? Or Is it one of those 'media leaks' Americans do through NY Times when they deem it fit to pressurize Pakistan to 'do more'?

He outlined the Saudi foreign policy regarding the Palestinian bid.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Maso

It's unfortunate that you are the zero that you are - instead of making your case you prefer to play victim - and so if that's what you want to play, that just what you will get -- Can you change? You are being offered an opportunity to help us change our thinking, but that will not happen if you just play victim, that will only get you kicked around - take the opportunity to help change our thinking, that can only be done by being genuine -- we don't need to hear about your silly brinces or their great plans for escape to the West once the **** hits the fan -- what we want is some evidence that you think independently of what your state tells you how to think - understand?? Now I don't want another post from you crying about how you are an arbi - I want something real.

I gave you something real but you chose to disregard it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: What is this man doing? He is having a discuussion with a wall. No he is discussing with Mosa.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: What is this man doing? He is having a discuussion with a wall. No he is discussing with Mosa.

He wants me to agree with him with something I don't agree with I won't do that without facts and evidence.

He wants me to agree with him with something I don't agree with I won't do that without facts and evidence.

Go back to my old posts. I dont want to keep repeating myself. Just address what i and others have put to you

Mosa

Are you related to the royal family? Even when you know they behave like pr*cks you still try to defend them?

Mosa

Are you related to the royal family? Even when you know they behave like pr*cks you still try to defend them?

No I am not thank god and I don't want anything to do with them either. But I love my country is that a crime?

Back
Top Bottom