What's new

Al-Faisal to the US : Veto a State, Lose an Ally.

No I am not thank god and I don't want anything to do with them either. But I love my country is that a crime?

You have no choice Mosa you are their subject. They own you. isnt that the relationship between king and subject is it not?

You have no choice Mosa you are their subject. They own you. isnt that the relationship between king and subject is it not?

I have no problem with the form of government as of now. The current government is looking after it's people. And inam a citizen not a subject have you stooped too low as to resort to personall attacks?

With All do respect Mosa can love the King for all he want he knows the king better then all of us, But however I understand Dr.Assad better then Mosa or the media trys to portray him.

I have no problem with the form of government as of now. The current government is looking after it's people. And inam a citizen not a subject have you stooped too low as to resort to personall attacks?

Im sorry for offending you Mosa but that wasnt my intention but tell me what relationship is it between king and subject

Assalam alaikum

Well saudies r smart ppl and they r protecting their interests why u ppl r asking them to confront u.s while no country can confront them ?

My message to my pak brothers we ( islam ki qilaa bla bla ) strong army 180 million ppl didnot do anything and our coward commando dancer mushi agreed with americans , oh wait i forgot to mention we also have nukes ufffffffff.
everyday drone attacks and order from u.s to do more

just stop those drone attacks and u.s from insulting us then go and talk about saudies.

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

Well saudies r smart ppl and they r protecting their interests why u ppl r asking them to confront u.s while no country can confront them ?

My message to my pak brothers we ( islam ki qilaa bla bla ) strong army 180 million ppl didnot do anything and our coward commando dancer mushi agreed with americans , oh wait i forgot to mention we also have nukes ufffffffff.

just stop those drone attacks and u.s from insulting us then go and talk about saudies.

TARIQ

Shall i now say that the Pakistani governments in the past and present and the army are in the pockets of USA. The same way as the pakistanis say here about KSA government.

Shall i now say that the Pakistani governments in the past and present and the army are in the pockets of USA. The same way as the pakistanis say here about KSA government.

No doubt about it our leadership has been in the pocket of americans. saudi royals are same.

No doubt about it our leadership has been in the pocket of americans. saudi royals are same.

So what have we done at home in the first place (kon sa teer mara hay)? that we talk negatively about other countries whether Islamic or non-Islamic countries.

So let us make our house straight first then we should talk about others.

A person having a house of glass should not throw stones on others.

So what have we done at home in the first place (kon sa teer mara hay)? that we talk negatively about other countries whether Islamic or non-Islamic countries.

So let us make our house straight first then we should talk about others.

A person having a house of glass should not throw stones on others.

look at thread title and dont be cute with me you retard. We are discussing the assertion that if us uses its veto it will lose an ally in saudi. My position is that they wont cos saudi leaders are corrupt. I added the thing about us having corrupt leaders to soften the blow to mosa and co. So you can shove your stone where the sun dont shine

Assalam alaikum

TARIQ
why should drone attacks be banned last time i checked they are been done with the help of ISI with the tactical approvement of the government

Back
Top Bottom