What's new

Al-Faisal to the US : Veto a State, Lose an Ally.

Your manners speaks volumes.

The truth is never easy to digest for the one living in a world of lies, saudi arabia is no friend to islam, your country gave israel the green light to attack iran by saying you let them use your air space...you help the zionist.
mind you i have no doubt normal day saudis hate israel, i am talking about your leader they lick usa butt.

The US has shown no indication that it is going to pay attention to the Saudi demand, now, that tells a lot about what the US thinks about the Saudis.

The US has shown no indication that it is going to pay attention to the Saudi demand, now, that tells a lot about what the US thinks about the Saudis.
The usa just wants their oil..and they will get anyway they can.
saudi arabia came out recently and said they are willing to persue nuclear weapons if iran does..now if anything happens between the usa and saudis the usa will use that as an excuse to bomb the saudis.

They know them well and take them for granted.

The truth is never easy to digest for the one living in a world of lies, saudi arabia is no friend to islam, your country gave israel the green light to attack iran by saying you let them use your air space...you help the zionist.
mind you i have no doubt normal day saudis hate israel, i am talking about your leader they lick usa butt.

The news of air space to attack Iran came from Debka which is Israeli owned and so you choose to believe an Israeli source just because it is against Saudi Arabia and Iranian media shouted it from a top of every mountain that just shows how Iranian and Israeli media are together.

The news of air space to attack Iran came from Debka which is Israeli owned and so you choose to believe an Israeli source just because it is against Saudi Arabia and Iranian media shouted it from a top of every mountain that just shows how Iranian and Israeli media are together.
you know... this Debka gave as well an article that was saying the Jundallah terrorist group (in the US terrorist list) was a democratic and popular movment . so now: you still believe Debka and Iran working together ? lol

you know... this Debka gave as well an article that was saying the Jundallah terrorist group (in the US terrorist list) was a democratic and popular movment . so now: you still believe Debka and Iran working together ? lol

What I meant is Israel is directing the fire away from it into Saudi Arabia from Iran using the Shia Sunni divide and so far it has been very very very very successful in Iran. If you were to give Iranians a choice of where do they rather deploy their missile shower they would choose Saudi Arabia over Israel.

I am saying your country will do anything to weaken iran, even if it means going to bed with israel.

What I meant is Israel is directing the fire away from it into Saudi Arabia from Iran using the Shia Sunni divide and so far it has been very very very very successful in Iran. If you were to give Iranians a choice of where do they rather deploy their missile shower they would choose Saudi Arabia over Israel.
we don't have the culture of attacking

but don't forget how we suffered from the invasion of saddam army
this time all arab countries around were in the saddam side !
you're lucky to have not suffered for this kind of war believe me my friend
guess how hard it is to forgive when your father is dead in this war
our army was fighting couragously against an army well trained and especially with much more sophisticated weapons
and we'll never forget the bombings of our cities, the gas used against our people (about that US didn't care to condemn saddam about what he did to Iran)... there was such a disaster that a part of our land is still keeping not rebuilt

Israel? it has nothing to do with this sunni shia problem, and like you .. i think it is absurd
of course i am proud of being shia i love ali and hussein and we have some differences
but making such a hell about it .. it is absurd
look in iraq: how could it be that some groups put bombs in shia bazars .. why have been so scared about shia?

of course US army didn't protect the shia because they expected this to happen

how to solve this situation?
by a respect
and none of our countries now are doing so.

I am saying your country will do anything to weaken iran, even if it means going to bed with israel.

Iran was Anti-Saudi first before the latter. We will never have anything to do with Israel this is not the King Fahad government. And as long as Iran sees us as enemies and continues to support renegade and terrorists elements in Saudi Arabia we have no choice but to counter it but that does not mean going to Israel.

our army was fighting couragously against an army well trained and especially with much more sophisticated weapons
and we'll never forget the bombings of our cities, the gas used against our people (about that US didn't care to condemn saddam about what he did to Iran)... there was such a disaster that a part of our land is still keeping not rebuilt

Israel? it has nothing to do with this sunni shia problem, and like you .. i think it is absurd
of course i am proud of being shia i love ali and hussein and we have some differences
look in iraq: how could it be that some groups put bombs in shia bazars .. why have been so scared about shia?

by a respect

The Saudi support for Saddam did not come from the start of the war but only after Saddam pulled the Arab agreement weapon we had no choice but to do so. The Arab support was not the cause of the war the war was the cause of the Arab support that's one.

Israel has nothing to do with the Sunii Shia divide but they are using it and Iranians are letting them use it.

by a respect

Assalam alaikum

Hussien brother u r a nice guy and write with respect.

if u love ali and hussain then we sunnies love them more then u and this is how u come to know about them coz it is mentioned in our books

about bombing in bazars, well it is not necessary that all present in those bazars r shia there could be sunnies too but when iran backed parties comeback and ppl like solagh ( the interior minister ) and his ministry kill sunnies then it will give to some stupid do some wild things ( though there is no excuse ) remember before u.s invasion there was no bombing etc.

shia-suuni divide, regarding what to do about it just clear all those materials that create hate among each other we sunnies love ahl albait and we don't print anything that desrespect u dont print or don't encourage insulting of companions of Prophet PBUH
very simple solution

btw iranians and iranian backed grps were involved in makka bombings and shootings in 80 so iran is not that angel in this area

TARIQ

This is what oil sand mining does

tar-sands-before-after.jpg

Holy ****. even though trees have to be cut down , can they be re grown on the soil or the land just becomes a waste?

Israel has nothing to do with the Sunii Shia divide but they are using it and Iranians are letting them use it.

Not that I know much about these 'Shia-Sunni' political international problems but I can still stay that it is YOUR country which looks at the world through the the Shia-Sunni divide. Iran gains nothing by opening another front based on the Shia-Sunni divide, especially Iranians are already being targeted.

I also think even your own countries would open up to Iran more once you have more representative governments; look at Egypt--it is already doing it since its revolution a few months ago.

To me--a neutral observer (with a Sunni Muslim background at that)--the govts. in some Arab countries are too insecure and are thus relying on the Iran-phobia to stay in power. Otherwise, the Shia-minorities in these Sunni Arab countries cannot stage a coup with or without Iranian backing.

And by being so paranoid and insecure some of the Arab countries are directly playing into the hands of..you know who!

Not that I know much about these 'Shia-Sunni' political international problems but I can still stay that it is YOUR country which looks at the world through the the Shia-Sunni divide. Iran gains nothing by opening another front based on the Shia-Sunni divide, especially Iranians are already being targeted.

I also think even your own countries would open up to Iran more once you have more representative governments; look at Egypt--it is already doing it since its revolution a few months ago.

To me--a neutral observer (with a Sunni Muslim background at that)--the govts. in some Arab countries are too insecure and are thus relying on the Iran-phobia to stay in power. Otherwise, the Shia-minorities in these Sunni Arab countries cannot stage a coup with or without Iranian backing.

And by being so paranoid and insecure some of the Arab countries are directly playing into the hands of..you know who!

You do Realize that it is the other way around right?

Back
Top Bottom