What's new

Al-Faisal to the US : Veto a State, Lose an Ally.

You do Realize that it is the other way around right?

Yes Saudi's are always the Victim right :rolleyes:, My only wish is Saudi's live like Palestinians for a week, Let's see how you will like it when your houses get bombed, your sisters and brothers die, we will see how you survive with an illegal blockade is placed on you.

Yes Saudi's are always the Victim right :rolleyes:, My only wish is Saudi's live like Palestinians for a week, Let's see how you will like it when your houses get bombed, your sisters and brothers die, we will see how you survive with an illegal blockade is placed on you.

You talk as if I am supporter of Israel. I am against Bashar and against Israel. There are no two sides here. If you are trying to say that the thousands of Syrians getting killed is "ok" because bashar supports Hizboullah then No and a thousand No.

Bashar and his father proved to be much much worse than Israel even.

You talk as if I am supporter of Israel. I am against Bashar and against Israel. There are no two sides here. If you are trying to say that the thousands of Syrians getting killed is "ok" because bashar supports Hizboullah then No and a thousand No.

Bashar and his father proved to be much much worse than Israel even.

Bashar supports much more then Hezbollah, Christians, Shia's, Alwais, Nationalists etc etc, no it's ok when the Saudi and the West sets up a false revolution, who knows Mosa you might be a Israeli supporter, heck you might even be an Israeli Moshe.

Bashar supports much more then Hezbollah, Christians, Shia's, Alwais, Nationalists etc etc, no it's ok when the Saudi and the West sets up a false revolution, who knows Mosa you might be a Israeli supporter, heck you might even be an Israeli Moshe.

Relax no one will go in a murdering rampage like idiots when Bashar is down simply the Murdering rampage currently going on will stop.

Ok dude I think your Pretty Crazy for Supporting a loony like Al Assad. Syrians will get their freedom as will the Palestinians Good Job on Saudi Arabia.

Ok dude I think your Pretty Crazy for Supporting a loony like Al Assad. Syrians will get their freedom as will the Palestinians Good Job on Saudi Arabia.

Supporting Hizboullah and Hamas is counter productive as of now. These people can not do the job right now. But they will do the job 100 times better in a state of their won with no Israeli military presence in. They will have a far more powerful force then.

Supporting Hizboullah and Hamas is counter productive as of now. These people can not do the job right now. But they will do the job 100 times better in a state of their won with no Israeli military presence in. They will have a far more powerful force then.

Palestinians seem to like Hamas and Hezbollah Better then SA, Sorry they have tried that and got more broken Promises, LONG LIVE God, Syria, and Assad

Palestinians seem to like Hamas and Hezbollah Better then SA, Sorry they have tried that and got more broken Promises, LONG LIVE God, Syria, and Assad

I think most Palestinians now are more supportive of having a state of which they can build on. And this thing is more disastrous to Israel than Hamas and Hizboullah.

I think most Palestinians now are more supportive of having a state of which they can build on. And this thing is more disastrous to Israel than Hamas and Hizboullah.

Indeed they want a state, It could have happened much faster if Al-Faisal acted like this 10 years ago :azn:.

Back
Top Bottom