What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

ANKA-S with CATs and SATCOM
3pd3d5.jpg

ROq4qZ.jpg

are you kidding there is years for Anka-2 but teber for Anka is almost done.

i think less fuel and cats make the difference.
They are gonna integrate into Anka but Main reason they are doing is for twin engine version. Anka can't carry mk82 at all.

They are gonna integrate into Anka but Main reason they are doing is for twin engine version. Anka can't carry mk82 at all.

From an engineering point of view this is ridiculous. You don't start integrating a weapon into a platform for which a design doesn't even exist yet. The slide was clearly talking about integrating into Anka, not Anka 2.

From an engineering point of view this is ridiculous. You don't start integrating a weapon into a platform for which a design doesn't even exist yet. The slide was clearly talking about integrating into Anka, not Anka 2.
If Anka 2 will be just modified version of Anka, then from engineering point of view, it is pretty common. I mean what would be point of integrating mk82 to Anka if it can't even carry it?

If Anka 2 will be just modified version of Anka, then from engineering point of view, it is pretty common. I mean what would be point of integrating mk82 to Anka if it can't even carry it?

Anka could carry it, it's just that the flight endurance will be less. Plus, we don't know how well Anka will perform with single 170hp engine. Either way, not smart to second guess Aerospace engineers powerpoint presentation..

Anka could carry it, it's just that the flight endurance will be less. Plus, we don't know how well Anka will perform with single 170hp engine. Either way, not smart to second guess Aerospace engineers powerpoint presentation..

Another problem is that if it can fly with that load, but may not be safely land with that if they not have been used which much press on wings while touching down and can break the wings

Another problem is that if it can fly with that load, but may not be safely land with that if they not have been used which much press on wings while touching down and can break the wings
Closer to fuselage will solve that problem..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom