What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

26A41377-47AB-434F-B4DC-7CEB7B7BC370.jpeg

Chill man, perhaps the poster wasn't aware of it. If it's one of the pictures he's posted I'd like to draw your attention to that Aykut got at least 15-20cm more of the ANKA (left to the 15 008).
No, i'm not gonna chill. Look at the title of the thread

ANKA-1/ANKA-2 Strategic UAV Programs Updates & Discussions

not

ANKA-1/ANKA-2 Strategic UAV Programs Updates & Discussions & Reposts

Some people are just posting for the sake of posting, not contributing to forum in anyway. I mean, you don't have to post something. Just read the new developments, like i do.

No, but they have to fill it with garbage.

No, i'm not gonna chill. Look at the title of the thread

ANKA-1/ANKA-2 Strategic UAV Programs Updates & Discussions

not

ANKA-1/ANKA-2 Strategic UAV Programs Updates & Discussions & Reposts

Some people are just posting for the sake of posting, not contributing to forum in anyway. I mean, you don't have to post something. Just read the new developments, like i do.

No, but they have to fill it with garbage.
In Their defence... Even if it's for the lazy side of them...
Many ppl can't follow an entire thread at any time... (Even with notifications on) therefore they may not have seen what they repost was already posted...

In the other Hand, the first post of this thread, "should" be up to date in that matter, it's the first thing ppl see when coming here... whatever he's new or not... and sometimes for occasional Pdfians..; passing throu 123+ is a lot of time... and informations... (if you are up to date, it's ok..; but it's a minority...)

@Sinan last year, i was doing my military service thus I didn't had chance to see, So I'm happy to see these reposts. Even though I read the forums etc after my service ended but of course I missed a lot of news. And NOBODY can't follow every detail, reposts does help a lot of people but that doesn't mean poster shouldnt have note it was from idef.

anka-s-large.JPG

İNSANSIZ SİSTEMLERDE YENİ DÖNEM BAŞLADI UYDUDAN KONTROLLÜ ANKA-S’İN İLK TESLİMİ GERÇEKLEŞTİRİLDİ

Türk Havacılık ve Uzay Sanayi A.Ş. (TAI) tarafından geliştirilen ve uydudan kontrol kabiliyeti ile görüş hattı ötesinde, gece ve gündüz şartlarında otonom uçuş ve seyrüsefer yapabilen ilk İnsansız Hava Aracı Sisteminin kabul testleri başarıyla tamamlanarak 2 adet İHA ve ilgili sistemler Türk Hava Kuvvetlerine teslim edildi.

Yeni nesil faydalı yüklerin entegrasyonu ve milli imkânlar ile uluslararası emniyet standartlarına göre tasarlanan ANKA-S Sistemi, sahip olduğu milli uçuş kontrol bilgisayarı, milli hava aracı kontrol bilgisayarı ve milli IFF ile emniyet ve operasyon kabiliyeti olarak sınıfının en yetkin sistemlerinden biri olarak envanterdeki yerini aldı.

EĞİTİMLER BAŞARIYLA TAMAMLANDI

Hava Kuvvetleri Komutanlığına verilen teknik ve uçuş eğitimlerine 2017 yılının Ekim ayında başlanarak, eğitimler başarıyla tamamlandı.

MÜHENDİSLERİMİZ VE YERLİ FİRMALAR GURURUMUZ OLDU

TAI, mühendislerimizin özenli çalışmaları ve yerli firmalarımızın verdiği desteklerle, milli ve yerli imkanları bir araya getirerek ülkemizdeki savunma sanayi başarısını artırmakta iddialı olmaya devam etti. AR-GE ve üretim çalışmalarını başarıyla yürüten TAI, Türk Savunma Sanayi’nin en önemli projeleri arasında gösterilen ANKA-S’in ilk aşamalarını başarıyla tamamladı.

ANKA-S KAPSAMINDA KAZANILAN KABİLİYETLER

ANKA-S Hava Kuvvetleri Komutanlığına stratejik güç katacak bir sistemdir. Aynı anda 6 adet Hava Aracı uydu üzerinden kontrol edilebilecek. Bilgi güvenliği ve veri güvenliği en üst düzeye çıkartıldı. Tüm haberleşme sistemlerinde kriptolu veri iletimi sağlanarak, IFF ve Telsiz haberleşmesinde donanımsal kripto kullanıldı. Veri kaydı milli kriptolama çözümü ile korunmaktadır. Tam yedekli otomatik kalkış ve iniş sistemleriyle operasyon sahasındaki her türlü zorluğa hazırdır.

Görevler tam olarak simüle edilmekte olup, hava aracı kalkış meydanından bağımsız acil durum üslerine iniş yapabilmektedir. Link kaybı durumunda tanımlı meydanlara tam otonom iniş gerçekleştirebilmektedir. Ayrıca, kamera güdümlü uçuş modu ve tam otonom uçuş özellikleri ile görev odaklı uçuş sağlamaktadır.

Yeni nesil elektro optik/kızıl ötesi kamera ile teşhis, takip ve işaretleme görevlerinin icrası, MAK görevi ve telsiz rölesi ile hava-yer/yer - yer haberleşme desteği sağlanmaktadır.

https://www.tai.com.tr/haber/insans...ntrollu-anka-sin-ilk-teslimi-gerceklestirildi

Translation: TAI Anka S completed acceptance tests and two Anka S joined Turkish armed forces fleet

HQ; Notice no Aselsan CATS...
p6PgQz.jpg
I think they are going to be integrated in the newly produced one's. Maybe from numbers 017 or even 021 and onward. The one's in the picture are 011 and 014.

What I wonder is, are they also going to implement CATS on Bayraktar, maybe CATS is to heavy or too big for it?

The Anka II will be able to climb to 12,000m. Both aircraft have a 24h endurance. The payload will increase from 200kg to 750kg for the Anka II. Beyond the same sensor and systems payloads, the Anka II will also be able to carry twoMk 82 unguided bombs, he said.

Anka-2
-40000ft altitude
-24h endurance
-750kg payload

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom