What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

I hope we will buy many of aksungur the timing is perfect I want at least 50 in our inventory..
I hope our politicians will promote it on every country they visit..

aksungur is the first real deal UCAV we have.. I hope it is treated and accepted not only in our country how it deserves :)

after that we can also get many akinci when it is ready..

Is it possible that TAI Aksungur UAV will be sidelineded in favour of Baykar?
Unfortunately yes, the Göksungur project for example, seems to be dead(acc. to thee recent statements from Temel Kotil) due to the spotlight on Baykar. Baykar products are great too, I'm not trying to discredit them but there's no need to tackle other manufacturers. TAI is supposed to develop the future 6th gen. aircrafts but they have to pull out of the domestic UAV markets now... How are they going to do that if there's no experience left?

You need several actors in the same field to create competition. So you can get better products. Vestel and bayraktar were some of the first doing uav and tai too. So I think it’s fair to keep investing in all three and give new companies a chance to earn government support.

You need several actors in the same field to create competition. So you can get better products. Vestel and bayraktar were some of the first doing uav and tai too. So I think it’s fair to keep investing in all three and give new companies a chance to earn government support.

I think competition is best, but it should be fair. Also Vestel should just sell their drone business or merge it with Bayraktar because at this point it seems like they are not developing anything anymore.

I think competition is best, but it should be fair. Also Vestel should just sell their drone business or merge it with Bayraktar because at this point it seems like they are not developing anything anymore.

First, you need a company, with big budget, employee and experience to be grown. In the next step a competitor. But not to many.

EWo3ybTXsAEeLmz

Unfortunately yes, the Göksungur project for example, seems to be dead(acc. to thee recent statements from Temel Kotil) due to the spotlight on Baykar. Baykar products are great too, I'm not trying to discredit them but there's no need to tackle other manufacturers. TAI is supposed to develop the future 6th gen. aircrafts but they have to pull out of the domestic UAV markets now... How are they going to do that if there's no experience left?
What did Temel Kotil say about the Goksungur project?

So does that mean our uav don’t have jamming capability it would be awesome if it could jam sams and drop bombs on them.

Back
Top Bottom