What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

If Akinci is done right, it could be a game changer imo. Gotta love science and domestic capabilities.

I heard your regional rivals the greeks are joining the Ucav club, once the neuron ucav starts production, are the turks have any plans to also field stealth flying wing UCAV like this neuron????
Dassault_nEUROn.jpg

I heard your regional rivals the greeks are joining the Ucav club, once the neuron ucav starts production, are the turks have any plans to also field stealth flying wing UCAV like this neuron????
Dassault_nEUROn.jpg

nEUROn is the European unmanned combat air vehicle (UCAV) demonstrator for the development, integration and validation of UCAV technologies and is not for military operational deployment.

nEUROn is the European unmanned combat air vehicle (UCAV) demonstrator for the development, integration and validation of UCAV technologies and is not for military operational deployment.
from what i understand is that the neuron is part of the larger FCAS project (an anglo british project actually)......the neuron is a french led demonstrator while the brits used taranis. greece and other countries (the swedes,spanish) is part of the french led project. even though it's a military demonstrator (for now), but in the end they will eventually field it anyway. even if it's not the neuron specifically, as the neuron is only a demonstrator.........my question is, will turkey also develop a stealth flying wing ucav when greece decided to ??????? or maybe some preliminary design had been done..

from what i understand is that the neuron is part of the larger FCAS project (an anglo british project actually)......the neuron is a french led demonstrator while the brits used taranis. greece and other countries (the swedes,spanish) is part of the french led project. even though it's a military demonstrator (for now), but in the end they will eventually field it anyway.

let us know when they do field it...

Yeah.
What is the deal with CATS by the way? Is it in serial production yet? Does anyone know?
@cabatli_53 @Combat-Master

If CATS is available, maybe they got an inventory of MX-15's they need to get through first, before moving on to CATS.

There were some issues with CATS, once those issues were sorted the problem became production capacity. Some Canadian E/O were purchased to make sure we don't have gap in capability - drones with no E/O = bad.

However I think I may have seen some ANKA-B at TAI facilities with CATS, but quality of the footage was far too poor to make it out definitively. You lot check it out, is it CATS ?

guzelik-(1).jpg

DCCkc1IXUAEZ43A.jpg

guzelik-(1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom