What's new

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan voted fourth most beautiful woman of the world

Chanakya's_Chant

Reaction score
Country
India
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has made it to the fourth position in a recent poll of the world's most beautiful women. Conducted by Hollywood Buzz, the survey saw participation from more than four million people, who selected the most intelligent, desirable and successful women of 2013-14. Aishwarya was only beaten by Monica Belluci, Kate Upton and Angelina Jolie.

Source:- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan voted fourth most beautiful woman of the world - The Times of India
HollywoodBuzz's Top 30 World's Most Beautiful Women of 2014

:smitten::smitten::smitten:

i feel pitty for those who voted, seems like men have lost the taste for real beauty...she has a goat face

Last edited:
i feel pitty for those who voted, seems like men have lost the taste for real beauty...she has a goat face

I guess then people like goat face . show me what kind of face you like ? beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, its an abstract thing purely depends on ur taste. I never liked her but a lot of people do .

I guess then people like goat face . show me what kind of face you like ? beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, its an abstract thing purely depends on ur taste. I never liked her but a lot of people do .

Madhori is 10 times more beautiful than her, just so dont dont think my objection is because she is indian.

Well not everyone has your sense of humor! And yes its Hollywood! :usflag:

BTW I just came to know how ugly you are :coffee:

I never took pride on my looks but this wasnt about me
now if you go look at a picture of a goat and her side by side and tell me honestly if you dont see any resemblance

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4852644259564963&w=241&h=154&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4523520961742468&w=201&h=149&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7

Last edited:
OMG ! 4 million voters !!! :bounce:

My Aishu !!! :smitten:

6GoMQPy.jpg

All those Indians have nothing better to do than flood vote for her. :D

Aishwarya Rai's comeback film with south superstar Mahesh Babu in Mani Ratnam's next. :yahoo:

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan joins Nagarjuna and Mahesh Babu

DC CORRESPONDENT
Thursday, Jan 30, 2014

aishwarya-rai-mahesh-babu-and-nagarjuna-1024x487.jpg

News is breaking that Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan has given her nod for an upcoming Mani Ratnam flick, that’ll also have Tollywood’s Nagarjuna and Mahesh Babu in the lead roles as “protagonists”.

“Aishwarya Rai has confirmed her participation in the project,” a source from within Mani Ratnam’s office told DC.

Nagarjuna has worked with Mani Ratnam previously, in the hugely-successful Geethanjali. For Mahesh though, it will be his first time with the Roja director, although there were reports earlier that the actor and Mani were joining hands for a cinematic interpretation of a Tamil classic, Ponniyin Selvan. That movie is presumably still on hold.

Mani’s proposed project, which is yet to be titled, is a Tamil-Telugu bilingual that is set to go on floors later this year. A representative from Aishwarya’s Mumbai camp said: “She has been in talks with Mani Ratnam but the details of the film are still not known. But she has given her consent. I also know that the makers are planning to start shooting sometime around September-October.”

When contacted, Nagarjuna said he “wasn’t aware of the latest developments” surrounding the project. “I didn’t know about Aishwarya being approached. I did receive a message of condolence from Mani Ratnam when my father died. Perhaps he felt it wasn’t the right time to talk about Aishwarya being roped in,” the actor said.

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan joins Nagarjuna and Mahesh Babu | Deccan Chronicle

Last edited:
she might be beautiful but she is the worst actress i have seen till date!

Oh,....!!!!!
she is a old hag....why people have to choose he....:p:P

One should see Ash in person face to face before passing on their mere mortal comments...I have..and I started believing in God again and his ability in creating a being of incredible heavenly beauty....believe me..its something else.

"This is wrong, how can dark Indian reach the list. Only beautiful martial girl from Pakistan can."
That's essentially why the Pakistanis are objecting

Overwhelmed to be listed amongst most beautiful: Aishwarya
January 31, 2014
zbqas_34.jpg

Actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who was ranked fourth in a recent poll of the world's most beautiful women, says she is overwhelmed with the love showered on her by fans from across the world.

The survey was conducted by international website Hollywood Buzz.

The list saw more than four million people send in their votes selecting the most intelligent, desirable and successful women in 2013-14.

Aishwarya took the fourth place right after actresses Monica Belluci, Kate Upton and Angelina Jolie who took the first, second and third position, respectively.

"The results of this poll by Hollywood Buzz was brought to my notice in fact by my well-wishers whatsapping me...And I must admit its overwhelming to hear that over four million people across the globe have voted and listed me amongst their top choices with such beautiful and talented women," the 40-year-old said in a statement.

"I say a huge loving thank you to all my well-wishers (fans) for making me smile and always being there for me...More power to our love," added Aishwarya.

Overwhelmed to be listed amongst most beautiful: Aishwarya | PINKVILLA

Back
Top Bottom