What's new

Priyanka Chopra named world's sexiest Asian woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
@loveicon... both of the katrina kaif's bikini pics u posted are fake!

No problem dude, God has gifted humans with a beautiful thing called imagination, Use it :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
hey me 2 :)

i love those facial features she has. absolute delight

Now this is what I consider sizzling hot... :hang2:

If I am ever allowed a celebrity "to do" list, she'd be the only person on it! :D

936full-bipasha-basu.jpg

bipasha-basu-wallpaper-77-10x7.jpg

Hyperion;3676412]Now this is what I consider sizzling hot... :hang2:

If I am ever allowed a celebrity "to do" list, she'd be the only person on it! :D

Allowed by Whom?

Leave the haters. Look at positive comments made by few Pakistanis. They actually forgot the differences and praised her. At least they are not involved in cheap banter over good news regarding any Indian.

KRAIT, just to be clear, i don't hate priyanka, i'm proud that an Indian made to the list.

my earlier comment:"20 years from now, she will be spending her days telling her kids that she once was a sexiest women alive, while her own kids will be laughing at her.

it happens.....**** happens"

it was meant to be a sarcasm,as women who are crowned miss world or universe fear losing their beauty at old age, and priyanka is no exception, much of the old Bollywood actress no longer look the way they once used to, and in this context i made this comment. No foul intended.

Hyperion, the 2nd pic is HOT man. we both have the same taste. keep posting :tup:

LOL... Then here you go!

BTW, she looks hot no matter what. Make up or without make up. Those facial features are flippin amazing!

cwz9l0g8i6sme47r.D.0.Bipasha-Basu-IIFA-Awards-2012-Rocks-Green-Carpet-Hot-Images.jpg

Some pics with minimal makeup (I guess):

Latest+Hot+And+Sexy+Bipasha+Basu+In+White.jpg

Bipasha+basu+at+Stardust+Awards+2012+stills.JPG

i'm proud that an Indian made to the list.

The list is published by an UK-Indian company, and the word "Asian" is used in the UK context. They just threw in a couple of Pakistanis so it wouldn't be too obvious. Somehow, I doubt that a Sri Lankan, Nepalese or Bangladeshi woman had a chance in h*ll of topping that list.

Ek Hazaaron Main Meri Behna Hai stars Nia Sharma Voted 5th world’s sexiest Asian woman(PTI). | Star Plus Telly News Blog

Top 20

1. Priyanka Chopra 11. Noureen DeWulf
2. Kareena Kapoor 12. Drashti Dhami
3. Katrina Kaif 13. Sanaya Irani
4. Deepika Padukone 14. Anushka Sharma
5. Nia Sharma 15. Diana Penty
6. Bipasha Basu 16. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
7. Sonam Kapoor 17. Sonakshi Sinha
8. Freida Pinto 18. Parineeti Chopra
9. Krystle D’Souza 19. Kritika Kamra
10. Mehreen Syed 20. Sunny Leone

I had thought the needlessly snide comment about "highest placed Pakistani was [...] (10)" was typical TOI garbage, but it comes from the UK-Indian magazine itself.

World's sexiest Asian women 2012 list out in Eastern Eye, December 7

The list is published by an UK-Indian company, and the word "Asian" is used in the UK context. They just threw in a couple of Pakistanis so it wouldn't be too obvious. Somehow, I doubt that a Sri Lankan, Nepalese or Bangladeshi woman had a chance in h*ll of topping that list.

Ek Hazaaron Main Meri Behna Hai stars Nia Sharma Voted 5th world’s sexiest Asian woman(PTI). | Star Plus Telly News Blog

Top 20

1. Priyanka Chopra 11. Noureen DeWulf
2. Kareena Kapoor 12. Drashti Dhami
3. Katrina Kaif 13. Sanaya Irani
4. Deepika Padukone 14. Anushka Sharma
5. Nia Sharma 15. Diana Penty
6. Bipasha Basu 16. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
7. Sonam Kapoor 17. Sonakshi Sinha
8. Freida Pinto 18. Parineeti Chopra
9. Krystle D’Souza 19. Kritika Kamra
10. Mehreen Syed 20. Sunny Leone

are you done? no one is stopping anyone from making their own list. If you have any problem with the list, ignore it and keep walking, no one has forced you to read nor has anyone forced to share your opinion.

this list means nothing, this list is not of the Noel laureates, there are many beautiful women out there in the world.

as they say" beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder".

this list means nothing, this list is not of the Noel laureates, there are many beautiful women out there in the world.

That was precisely my point. This list is just as meaningless as the Hollywood magazines talking about "sexiest man/woman alive" and other stuff. It's all about carefully choreographed publicity campaigns, and to increase magazine sales.

KRAIT, just to be clear, i don't hate priyanka, i'm proud that an Indian made to the list.
my earlier comment:"20 years from now, she will be spending her days telling her kids that she once was a sexiest women alive, while her own kids will be laughing at her.
it happens.....**** happens"

it was meant to be a sarcasm,as women who are crowned miss world or universe fear losing their beauty at old age, and priyanka is no exception, much of the old Bollywood actress no longer look the way they once used to, and in this context i made this comment. No foul intended.
Buddy my comment wa not on your comment. It was on comment of other posters.

I didn't quote you ecause I knew what you meant and I have no issue with that.

That was precisely my point. This list is just as meaningless as the Hollywood magazines talking about "sexiest man/woman alive" and other stuff. It's all about carefully choreographed publicity campaigns, and to increase magazine sales.

yup,agree with you here.

anyway, the list doesn't mean a lot, but priyanka is gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom