What's new

Priyanka Chopra named world's sexiest Asian woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate the naysayers. She is nothing short of gorgeous

Priyanka_Chopra_3Sep2012B.jpg

Wow she is beautiful. :tup:

I like Priynka but my true love is Megn Fox
However I do fine Priyanka attractive , and her voice is really very soothing ... find it very attractive

Bro, Megan Fox is not ASIAN. She is way ahead of Priyanka.
Megan is my favourite too, no girl on our entire planet has tempting and seducting moves, curves, gaze and lips like she have.

Who can beat this

Megan-Fox-transformers-sexy.jpg

Have you seen Priyanka singing Asha bhosle's old movie songs?? Search & see on Youtube she makes wonders with her silky voice in singing too.

Leave the haters. Look at positive comments made by few Pakistanis. They actually forgot the differences and praised her. At least they are not involved in cheap banter over good news regarding any Indian.

She is a former Miss World and to be a Miss World you have to be Beauty with Brains.

As for the title, she is sexiest Asian woman among all the Asian women living around the world. Just Asian women means the women taken in consideration means just women living in Asia whereas this title means Asian women living throughout the world.

Leave him mate, His comments shows the impact of Indians on Pakistanis. :cheers:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mate, there are even Indian members here who are not too fond of her.

There are much better looking girls than her in India....even that cracker from Om Shant Om, beats her hands down.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mate, there are even Indian members here who are not too fond of her.

There are much better looking girls than her in India....even that cracker from Om Shant Om, beats her hands down.

Loving and liking are different from sexiness mate, They are debating two different things :)

Pictures are always welcome.

Crackers and dhobans alike.

lol she is crap my girlfrend lookin better and sexier than her

Abey Sunny Leone ko bhul gaye kya :D

Sunny-Leone-different.jpg

Hai toh woh Asian(Indian) origin ki :)

IMO - Katrina is far pretty and sexy than Priyanka but i don't know she falls in category of Asian or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom