What's new

Priyanka Chopra named world's sexiest Asian woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was precisely my point. This list is just as meaningless as the Hollywood magazines talking about "sexiest man/woman alive" and other stuff. It's all about carefully choreographed publicity campaigns, and to increase magazine sales.
Well there may be other women way better looking than them. For that one can give the argument that Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder.

Point is the women who are known to many people. The list is simply meant to rank few women in terms of so called traditional definition of Beauty of majority of the people and their opinion.

According to your argument all these beauty contest are meaningless.

Kindly note that there are other things that are taken into consideration in these contest. This contest is based on votes of the people. A next door neighbor of mine won't make the list as may be only 100 people will know her but Priyanka is known among millions.

Similarly in beauty contest, its just not the looks of woman, its about her presences of mind, style, the way she carries herself and many other points.

May be we shouldn't argue over these poll as these polls are simply based on average people's opinion. Its like who is the leader of the establishment. There may be people way better than Obama or Romney, in terms of character, brain, judgement etc. but point is who attracts the most people and whom people think is favorable as a leader. Its all about people's opinion and discretion.

There has been many beautiful women in our times and past. The term most beautiful and sexiest is all comparative as defined by English language and as common sense.

So I personally thing that it shouldn't be an issue if Priyanka is more beautiful than Aishwarya, its all about who has more number of people supporting them. A woman can't claim that she is most beautiful.

I see nothing special about her. Facial features look weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am more towards Deepika Chopra.

Well there may be other women way better looking than them. For that one can give the argument that Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder.

Point is the women who are known to many people. The list is simply meant to rank few women in terms of so called traditional definition of Beauty of majority of the people and their opinion.

According to your argument all these beauty contest are meaningless.

Kindly note that there are other things that are taken into consideration in these contest. This contest is based on votes of the people. A next door neighbor of mine won't make the list as may be only 100 people will know her but Priyanka is known among millions.

Similarly in beauty contest, its just not the looks of woman, its about her presences of mind, style, the way she carries herself and many other points.

May be we shouldn't argue over these poll as these polls are simply based on average people's opinion. Its like who is the leader of the establishment. There may be people way better than Obama or Romney, in terms of character, brain, judgement etc. but point is who attracts the most people and whom people think is favorable as a leader. Its all about people's opinion and discretion.

There has been many beautiful women in our times and past. The term most beautiful and sexiest is all comparative as defined by English language and as common sense.

So I personally thing that it shouldn't be an issue if Priyanka is more beautiful than Aishwarya, its all about who has more number of people supporting them. A woman can't claim that she is most beautiful.

I am not arguing at all that these women are not beautiful, graceful, etc. I agree with your points and also that this topic is just for fun banter anyway.

I was simply responding on the other guy's comment that an Indian woman topped the "Asian" list. My point was that the entire list is about Indian and Indian-origin women.

As an aside, 'sexy' is just as much subjective as 'beautiful'. However, there are some attributes like grace and poise which can be objectively rated. I had a friend who used to date a Chinese-American model in Boston and she had an incredibly graceful manner. How much of it was natural, and how much was the result of hours and hours of hard training -- like men in gyms -- is anyone's guess. Realistically, it was a combination of both, and the results set her apart from dime-a-dozen pretty girls out there.

She is pretty no doubt that. And Pakistanis spewing bs about Indians beauties. Lemme tell you if you have pretty women in your country stop hiding them under clothes. Bring them out and show to the world. If you are not allowed to then STFUp.

Second no woman in this world looks pretty without makeup. All women just have to do it especially the ones in this business. Even men have to do it. So dont look at her without makeup pics and call her ugly. This is plain stupidity.

I'll have to disagree. Sexiest woman in Asia? :rolleyes:

If I were living in Pakistan, I would still have the right to disagree, no?

It doesn't matter where you live. You should always have the right to disagree. But your views mean nothing to anyone. She is making money and gaining popularity all over the world and making India proud. No one cares what you think. You can just sit back and jerk off looking at her. :tdown:

It doesn't matter where you live. You should always have the right to disagree. But your views mean nothing to anyone. She is making money and gaining popularity all over the world and making India proud. No one cares what you think. You can just sit back and jerk off looking at her. :tdown:

LoL, why you mad bro?

She is ugly.

I could pick a better Indian woman than her, even.

I was simply responding on the other guy's comment that an Indian woman topped the "Asian" list. My point was that the entire list is about Indian and Indian-origin women.

Is that your problem??

Since Indian women are more active in media & movies, its obvious to happen.

Do you think Eastern Eye Magazine should make Pakistani or Afghani or Nepali women to crack the list with zero participating in social media just to please people of your mentality???

Its like race, few indian and few guys from other asian countries participate, Top 10 winners turns out to be winners and suddenly people like you sees conspiracy and calls the race or competition meaningless.

In female beauty contest case, things are much worse Pakistanis are not even in the race, but still they Judge winners by their logics.

What do Pakistanis think of Priyanka Chopra (I know Mushy had a thing for her ....)?
she has got good simple easy going personality but she is not sexy looking without make up..there are plenty girls out there who can beat her easily in look

4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom