What's new

Ahmadis in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a pointless comparison. They choose to identify themselves separately.

FINALLY !

we come to the point.

Why can't the Qadyani identify themselves separately ?

why can't they call their religion X, bla bla .....

the whole anger, debate, so called discriminatory laws are because Qadyani use my religion's name and try to prove me wrong.

savvy ?

Last edited:
Look I don't care what government says but I know what Quran says. Quran makes it clear who is muslim and who is not. Then were is the debate? Why are these people calling themselves muslim if they do not follow the Quran?

Actually they follow Quran. So your feelings are based on misinformation that you get.

^^
that Rambling by T-Faz is precisely why Qadyani should be taken care of with a stick

What, are you threatening me idiot. Clarify it again and then we will talk, talking care with a stick should be done to all terrorist and the terrorist supporting scum that seem to be around here a lot.

Tell me, for all the claims you are making of the glorious Qadyani community history, how many of them can you substantiate ?

You are talking of a BATTALION of a force, handed over to the CnC Kashmir comprising of Qadyani when the whole religion was not more than 3 generations old.

Does it makes sense ? This means you are a liar because:

1. For that young a religion it is not possible raise an Army !
2. If they actually did raise an army, did they have weapons or stones ?
3. If they had weapons and could actually be classified as a fighting force, that negates your argument of Qadyani being peaceful.

Read this here and understand who secured Kashmir from the Indian offense, you probably do not hear this in your Wahabi text books but these references are from credible sources. The Furqan Brigade (Al Furqan) was made when General Gracy refused to send Pak Army to Kashmir. On the behest of Jinnah, such a force was created and led by Pak Soldiers.

Islam and the Ahmadiyya Jama'at ... - Google Books

9 -11 -1948 Jinnah's death, Ahmadiyya role in Kashmir, Afghanistan and Pakistan

As for being peaceful fighting the enemy is worth every life laid to help our motherland. You people instead kill our very own.

Sir Zafarullah Khan pleaded the case for Kashmiris at the UN and has done so for every other suffering nation.

Secondly, in the name of who ever Qadyani hold sacred
tell me

If Mirza is threatened in Pakistan, so he should seek help from UK ?

do you see the irony here ?

Tell me, which Islam is it, that thrives in UK's lap ?

So it is ok for the murderer known as Zia to jail and hang people, he killed palestinians in the 'Black September' incident and killed Pakistani's when he ordered the 'Ojhiri Camp' blast.

As for most of the scientific research being due to Dr AbdusSalam,
Tell me which research are you talking about ? and are you aware of what Dr AbdusSalam did and with what collaboration ?

Read it up on, and then come back and try to substantiate your argument.

Amazing how your hate has overlooked him winning the Nobel Prize (only Pakistani ever), he is thought of as the pre eminent expert in his field. Here he is accepting the Nobel Prize in traditional clothing and this is one proud moment for Pakistan. Not for extremist scum who would rather live with killings and destruction.

Abdus Salam helped Pakistan in our nuclear program and it is becuase of him that AQ Khan was able to enrich Uranium for the first time. Salam provided material to Khan.

Summer 1976: Misdial Leads to Long-Term Relationship between A. Q. Khan and British Businessman

Abdus Salam, a procurement agent for the A. Q. Khan nuclear network, misdials a number for US-based machine tool giant Rockwell, instead calling the British agent of its power tool division, Scimitar, in Wales. Salam wants to buy $1 million in power tools and the person on the other end of the line, sales manager Peter Griffin, is surprised by the request, but happy to ship such a large order. This chance encounter will lead to an extremely long relationship between Griffin and Khan, with Griffin supplying a very large amount of equipment for Khan’s efforts. Griffin initially travels to London to meet Salam, who had been put in touch with Khan through a mutual acquaintance. Overcoming his initial wariness about the business, Griffin leaves Scimitar to set up a company called Weargate Ltd, which works with an electrical shop called Salam Radio Colindale to supply Khan’s needs. Authors Adrian Levy and Catherine Scott-Clark will later comment that Salam Radio Colindale is a “down on its luck electrical shop which proved terrific cover for such a discreet business,” and that it “would become one of dozens run by expat Pakistanis from similarly unassuming corner stores, supplying components to Khan.” [LEVY AND SCOTT-CLARK, 2007, PP. 38-39] Griffin becomes a director of the company in 1977 or 1979, when it changes its name to SR International. However, he is not an owner of the company, which is held by Salam and his wife Naseem. [LEVY AND SCOTT-CLARK, 2007, PP. 38-39; ARMSTRONG AND TRENTO, 2007, PP. 101]

It was not like the Jamaat-e-Islami scum Maudoodi who wrote:

“…Pakistan is filled with millions of robbers, thieves, murderers, adulterers and uncouth wrongdoers…”[Tarjumanul Quran vol.31, p.59].

Last edited by a moderator:
I just can't understand why are you soooo 'insecure' regarding your religion's name? They have all the right to call themselves Muslims, You people are no one to judge them, You people don't own copy right to word 'Muslim'

Mate you seem too confused in this matter - Seal of Prophet SAW means no more Messengers.

You are relying on only half information. Yes ... "Seal" can have two functions. (i) To authenticate and; (ii) to close.

Ahmedies say more appropriate meaning is "To Authenticate" ... Actually they believe in this meaning.

Your point is wrong because you are deliberately hiding one of the right meanings.

Ahmadis have ripped their a$$ over to try to prove that there is distinction between a Messenger (Rassol) and a Prophet (Nabi). There is NO Distinction between them they are two names of the same entity.

Go and read official CSS syllabus book for Islamiyat. It includes topic of distinction between nabi and rasool...!!!

Other aspect of it is that Mirza claimed to be the Imam mehdi and Hazrat ISA (jesus) which is no less than a bad Joke as Muslims know that They are two different people , Hazrat Imam Mahdi will descend from the family Tree of Hazoor Muhammad SAW aka he would be a Sayed.

we know that he will speak Arabic & the Most important fact is Imam Mahdi R.A would be Recognized by People themselves - he wont claim to be an Imam - a voice from the heaven in Makkah will confirm it and None of two muslims would have a different view about him.

We Know that Hazrat Isa PBUH will come and team up with Imam Mahdi in Makkah and 40 years after that there would be the qayyam of the Qayamat or the Judgment day.

Good luck

Same sort of things Jews used to think before arrival of Hazrat Isa (AS). So when Hazrat Isa came but not exactly as per their expectations, they denied true Hazrat Isa...!!!

BB, who declared them Non Muslims at first?

We did in 1972 - Mirza did it a century ago.

Qadianis declare other Muslims as kafir

* People will try to tell you that it is a Lahori group website which is different from Ahmadis but it does not hide the truth - you have first hand proofs written by their Khalifs's on this link-if not enough let me know , i have a stockpile.

I just can't understand why are you soooo 'insecure' regarding your religion's name? They have all the right to call themselves Muslims, You people are no one to judge them, You people don't own copy right to word 'Muslim'

For Muslims, Prophet of Islam (PBUH) is no more "Rehmat-al-Lil-Alamin". For them, Prophet of Islam (PBUH) is only "Rehmat-al-lil-Muslameen".

If a kafir feels pride in thinking himself Muslim,,, then so what...??? He is just receiving his part of Rehmet. Which is not specific to only Muslims....!!!

You are relying on only half information. Yes ... "Seal" can have two functions. (i) To authenticate and; (ii) to close.

I dont believe in that - Quran is one book with one meaning - one message-whoever will interpret it to fit their stupid agenda will be kicked out.

A
hmedies say more appropriate meaning is "To Authenticate" ... Actually they believe in this meaning.

They need to get a brain in my opinion- i have answered it already.
Your point is wrong because you are deliberately hiding one of the right meanings.

And you are telling the divine truth ???

Go and read official CSS syllabus book for Islamiyat. It includes topic of distinction between nabi and rasool...!!!

Post it , i dont have access to this material.

Same sort of things Jews used to think before arrival of Hazrat Isa (AS). So when Hazrat Isa came but not exactly as per their expectations, they denied true Hazrat Isa...!!!

Are you preaching Qadiyanism here ?

I maintain - Mirza claiming all of that crap is no more than a joke.
He does not meet a single requirement for an Imam described in Quran and sahih Hadith.

You can post a 1000 comments - but what you cant do is to justify your claims by proofs.

You have got nothing to put up.

We should be clear who is Muslim and who is not. Otherwise our future generations will dissipate and no longer function together.

For Muslims, Prophet of Islam (PBUH) is no more "Rehmat-al-Lil-Alamin". For them, Prophet of Islam (PBUH) is only "Rehmat-al-lil-Muslameen".

If a kafir feels pride in thinking himself Muslim,,, then so what...??? He is just receiving his part of Rehmet. Which is not specific to only Muslims....!!!

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) has been sent as Rahmat-ulel alemen !

I agree with that - and i do agree that everyone has the right to understand and follow their own path to islam.

Now - what i can't agree with is that someone brings another prophet of their own - another book of their own instead of the holy Quran - brings another City of their own instead of Makkah and Madina - Brings their book of Hadith of their own instead of sahee hadith.

Declares other Muslims as Kafir - claims to be an Imam - jesus at the same time while not meeting a single requirement of being one as described in Quran.

How the hell one can believe in the Lastness of the Prophet Muhammad SAW in one moment and believe in Mirza the second moment??

There are Many paths to Allah SWT but there is only one Path which is Right The Sirat e Mustaqeem or seedha rasta which is Islam only and not Ahmadiyaa

When Allah SWT describes it in Sorah Fateha as Sirat e Mustaqeem or Straight path it means that there other Paths too which are wrong and have got a dead end !

We should be clear who is Muslim and who is not. Otherwise our future generations will dissipate and no longer function together.

We are responsible of transferring the true Message of Allah swt to our coming generations - we need to keep all fitnas out at any cost.

Islam will stay as one Message and no one would be allowed to alter the teachings.

Though i dont have an issue if someone brings a Parallel religion to Islam which may seem similar but not Islam.

They can practice that but cannot call themselves Muslims because they are not.

as if the present generation of this country are functioning with ultra success & have no problems at all, where have you been living?

You people only have your absurd divinity to justify the persecution of a group of people who have worked more for Pakistan than most of the other groups....

The present problems are caused because our government is confused and so our people are confused. Who are we? Are we democratic? Islamic? Are we independent or are we in the pockets of USA? What our are borders? Everything is confusion and nothing is clear.
We need clear leadership that will settle all these issues and provide direction and single identity to the people of this country.

Why do you think the parents can't teach religion to their children any more? Teaching and enforcing are two different things.

The right of the parent's, of religious indoctrination of the child is not in question here. It is the enforced declaration about who is a Muslim or not - which Pakistan does - lawfully - and it's wrong.

A nice little user submitted article.

I am not a conventionally religious man although five great ancestors were pirs and shaikhs of nimroz,descendants of khwarijis srttled in nimroz and finally migration to kabul and india.

i have met many ahmadis and i want to recapitulate my thoughts. The bloody outrage of this day is the catalyst.

Daud Bhatti an engineer settled in karachi , brother of my mothers friends tahira and others. he had joined the EME corps in 1971 or 1972 and i remember riding a motor cycle with him back in late 1966-67 when my father was a garrison engineer at PAF Base Drigh Road.Daud Bhatti or Daud Bhai was commissioned in the Electrical and Mechanical Engineers corps and was a total misfit , too intelligent or outspoken for the armys slavosh discipline.his wife dolly aunty was a daughter of jang groups owners.saw the family closely again after daud bhai got married in quetta in 1975-77.he finally left the army and i believe is settled in dubai.

Colonel Anis Ataullah and his brother Shahid Ataullah bith my fathers students in Military College of Engineering.Both were outstanding officers,Anis being Sandhurst commissioned and both resigned after the discriminatory act of Ahmadis being declared non Muslims by ZAB in 1973 or so.

Their father Colonel Ataullah , another outstanding man and a great mountaineer had made a fortune in engineering in Nigeria.He had unfortunately died in the gas leakage poisoning which also killed election commissioner sajjad ahmad jan father of waseem sajjad i believe.Myself an Anis Ataullah , Shahid Ahmad (his cousin and a Chartered accountant ) , Iftikhar ( an extremely polished gentleman with some lucknow connection) then working in daud hercules in 1977-80 , we all went for partridge shoots at Jodh Singh ,Sejhra and Sulaimanke from Lahore in 1978-80.

We were sometimes joined by Daud a guy living on ferozpur road and Ali son of a civil servant working in Sui Gas and living in GOR.Once the famous hunter Farooq Khan a Jullundhur Pathan or a Bhopal Pathan also joined us .

Colonel Anis Ataullahs sister Dr Durre Ahmad was married to Khalid Ahmad of Friday Times and a friend of my aunts daughter.

His sons sohaib and zohaib who we called juniour and senior were splendid young boys.They also invariably accompanied us on al Shikar trips.

Another friend of my father from the same community was Colonel Aslam Malik from engineers.

And then there was my fathers GOC Major General Abdullah Saeed in Quetta.An outstanding officer and later Pakistans ambassador to Mexico.

In 1981 I joined the PMA.

In the army among our Ahmadi friends we had Major Munawar Ahmad Rana , initially an instructor and later a brother cavalry officer.

Major Munawar Ahmad a Nathoka from Sargodha was another great friend and a regimental officer.He was younger brother of the famous Major Muzaffar Ahmad Malik and elder brother of Dr Mubarik from AMC.Their father Ahmad Sher Sahib had been Tehsildar with my uncle Tariq Amin , of the CSP batch of 1964 when he was Assistant Commissioner Khanewal in 1965.Munwara was an outstanding gentleman and a great friend and stood by me in 1987 when many senior officers were against me.His brother in law a great intellectual is Prof Mubarik Majoka from Multan.

Major Hadi , later brigadier was another great friend.He was a real expert in many fields and a connosieur of heavy duty models of vintage type.

Manzoor my course mate was a great friend.Now settled in Canada.

Major Shamshad Ahmad , known as Shammo , younger brother of Major Naeem Nigger , both cavalry officers , sons of Brigadier Nasir Ahmad from Army Medical Corps.Shamshad was a great friend when we lived together in our friends hotel in gwadar in 2002.we invariably drank a bottle of highland queen or claymore , the only choice in gwadar.Shamshad was a great master in the art of conversation.the session never ended before 0400 hours in the night with a final walk on the hammerhead hill in the Sanghar Society.

Shamshad was nephew of a great Ranghar legendary colonel Nasrullah , brother of late AVM Saeedullah.

I am at a loss to understand why this fine community is being targeted and persecuted.

God Help Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom