What's new

Ahmadis in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ LEGENDARY WARRIOR
its their choice to believe whatever they want too. You can call them misguided like they call associate themselves with islam but in both instances it doesn't mean ****.

What the hell man? Okay i forgot you were ahmedi. So i will ask you to proof your WORDINGS. real proof from Prophet Mohammad Sayings. All the things you above claim. I need your proof to claim. I can provide you tons of Proofs which say Imam Mehdi will be from an ARAB tribe and he will appear in Holy Ka'aba. Provide what you claims From Prophet Mohmaad sayings or else you will be Damned by falsifying claim and btw, How come Ghulam mirza is mehdi if Hazrat ESA hasn't arrived yet?

Sorry, you want proof about what makes a Muslim? Why are you even involved in this argument whether us Ahmadi Muslims are Muslims or not? If you don't have the knowledge about what makes a Muslim you are irrelevant in this argument.. so laters..

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Sir it is the main Belief of Muslims and Islam not of ahmedies to believe in HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW as the last and final PROPHET is must to be a Muslim and Ahmedies don't believe it so they are not Muslims

Sorry buddy, you are wrong, there is no specfic clause that says any of the above, if you say the Kalma Tayeba, you are a Muslim.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

I have never understood this, why does any religion have to enforce that he/she/it is the last messenger of God ?

The above rumor was started by the enemies of Ahmadiyya Islam.. this rule isn't enforced anywhere otherwise.

Why are Muslims so insistent on the same that a messenger who carried God's miracle some 1300 years ago was the final one ?

Because they are uneducated.

1.The requirements for being a Muslim are clear and simple. Those who have "deviated" and work against Islam are condemned to loose life and property. Yes, the last Caliph Abdul Hamid did allow a compromise by ordering that their life be spared. But the "ulema' of Afghanistan did not think so, and had eliminated all Qadyianis in Afghanistan and NWF/FATA in one specified day.

2. Qadyianis were declared non-Muslim by most Muslim nations after several meetings of the "ulema" of the entire world - the finial one being held in S Africa.

3. Qadyinais cannot enter Macca and Madina. Therefore, their "Massih" found it convenient to arrange for a fresh "Ohi" to be added in the continuing so-called Quo'ran (Naujubillah) of their version. This "Ohi" asked the "Muslims", meaning the Qadyianis, to peform their so-called Hajj at Qadyian in NW India. This gathering is given high coverage in Indian media, with DD TV even doing live broadcast.

1.The requirements for being a Muslim are clear and simple. Those who have "deviated" and work against Islam are condemned to loose life and property. Yes, the last Caliph Abdul Hamid did allow a compromise by ordering that their life be spared.

Before going on about the requirements of being a Muslim, learn something about Islam. Looking at your statement gives me doubts about your knowledge of Islam and whether you are a Muslim or not. Read the Qur'an again, I don't want to hear your mullahs opinions of what makes a Muslim.

But the "ulema' of Afghanistan did not think so, and had eliminated all Qadyianis in Afghanistan and NWF/FATA in one specified day.

LOL... look at Afghanistan, there are no Muslims in there, all just rapists and terrorists, and you wanna use them as an example of a anti-Ahmadiyya victory... LOL

2. Qadyianis were declared non-Muslim by most Muslim nations after several meetings of the "ulema" of the entire world - the finial one being held in S Africa.

Really?? When did these most Muslim nations get the right to declare anyone non-Muslim? I don't recognize their authority, neither does most of the world.. we are declared Muslim in all nations except a few basket cases. I bet you know who they are. :-)

3. Qadyinais cannot enter Macca and Madina. Therefore, their "Massih" found it convenient to arrange for a fresh "Ohi" to be added in the continuing so-called Quo'ran (Naujubillah) of their version. This "Ohi" asked the "Muslims", meaning the Qadyianis, to peform their so-called Hajj at Qadyian in NW India. This gathering is given high coverage in Indian media, with DD TV even doing live broadcast.

LOL... what BS... 10000's of Ahmadis enters Mecca and Medina every year, come on man, come up with some more original lies.. my Muslim brother... LOL

Before going on about the requirements of being a Muslim, learn something about Islam. Looking at your statement gives me doubts about your knowledge of Islam and whether you are a Muslim or not. Read the Qur'an again, I don't want to hear your mullahs opinions of what makes a Muslim.

LOL... look at Afghanistan, there are no Muslims in there, all just rapists and terrorists, and you wanna use them as an example of a anti-Ahmadiyya victory... LOL

Really?? When did these most Muslim nations get the right to declare anyone non-Muslim? I don't recognize their authority, neither does most of the world.. we are declared Muslim in all nations except a few basket cases. I bet you know who they are. :-)

LOL... what BS... 10000's of Ahmadis enters Mecca and Medina every year, come on man, come up with some more original lies.. my Muslim brother... LOL

Your ending with a "muslim" brother seems ironic as you have chosen to villify the Muslims in Afghanistan..hypocrisy indeed.
And those that do recognize you as Muslims.. are non-Muslims such as christians,jews,hindus etc.
NOBODY who is part of mainstream Islam considers you a part of them...why?

The requirements of a Muslims were clear from the start.. Believe in Allah and Mohammad as the seal of the prophets.
A concrete belief held by over a billion people even if they differ over the details.
When it comes to the case of your religious leadership there has been massive confusion as to whether you claim another prophet or a Mahdi.. unless there is a concrete definition of what you believe in, the Muslim world cannot be expected to accept you.

Qadiyanis are not Muslims it takes only common sense to realize that it is a separate religion
But the problem is that since the constitution of Pakistan declares them as non-muslims people think that they have the right to treat qadiyanis like trash

Qadiyanis are not Muslims it takes only common sense to realize that it is a separate religion
But the problem is that since the constitution of Pakistan declares them as non-muslims people think that they have the right to treat qadiyanis like trash

NO !
what gets them trashed is they don't respect the constitution of Pakistan and call themselves Muslims
after that they try to create grey between the black and white.

Every action has a reaction...

What keeps you Ahmedis so motivated to do believe all the extra things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom