What's new

Ahmadis in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew some day someone will try to proof that there is a space of new prophet in Islam in this thread.. So where are your previous calims that Qadiyaanis don't believe in Mirza as a nabi??

T-FAZ
^^
although you still haven't said that explicitly
but you are Qadyani ?

T-FAZ
^^
but you are Qadyani ?

No he's just a peace loving citizen of pakistan whio have a habit of labeling people after reading a few posts from them... :cheers:

T-FAZ
^^
but you are Qadyani ?

So what if I am, you want to use 'force' against me. What has my personal belief got to do with this argument. This is an easy way of trying to garner support among the extremists isn't it.

Continuously being labelled this and that is no way to argue. I am a Pakistani and Pakistan is what I am here to help and serve. Religion is personal matter and it should remain at that. Think of me what you may, I will respond in the way you come at me.

No he's just a peace loving citizen of pakistan whio have a habit of labeling people after reading a few posts from them... :cheers:

:lol:

At least I do not want to live with the freedom fighters known as Taliban or go fight Jihad in some place for 'brothers' who kill our very own people.

If you do not have anything substantive to say, there is no point in dismissing someone's character.

The only person I labelled is you, Pakistan has two enemies, the internal one has become the bigger problem in the past few years and hopefully it should be eradicated soon with its supporters.

:lol:

At least I do not want to live with the freedom fighters known as Taliban or go fight Jihad in some place for 'brothers' who kill our very own people.

If you do not have anything substantive to say, there is no point in dismissing someone's character.

The only person I labelled is you, Pakistan has two enemies, the internal one has become the bigger problem in the past few years and hopefully it should be eradicated soon with its supporters.

Yeah!! Exactly my point of view... :cheers:

Yeah!! Exactly my point of view... :cheers:

My point is substantive, I have argued with you and you clearly mentioned that the Taliban are your brothers who you would prefer to live with. I have showed you proof that the Taliban is indeed helping terrorist in Pakistan to kill our own but you do disappear without a reply.

Kind Sir, we have a big problem, you are either a part of it or you are against it. Taliban is the problem from all that we can understand of the situation so far.

So what if I am, you want to use 'force' against me. What has my personal belief got to do with this argument. This is an easy way of trying to garner support among the extremists isn't it.

Continuously being labelled this and that is no way to argue. I am a Pakistani and Pakistan is what I am here to help and serve. Religion is personal matter and it should remain at that. Think of me what you may, I will respond in the way you come at me.

a simple yes or no answer would suffice.

if you are not, then why are you taking personal offense ?

if you are, then why don't you say so ?

Tell me, why the shadows ? why confusion ?

why does Qadyani not call them selves what they are ?

:cheers:

My point is substantive, I have argues with you and you clearly mentioned that the Taliban are your brothers who you would prefer to live with. I have showed you proof that the Taliban is indeed helping terrorist in Pakistan to kill our own but you do disappear without a reply.

I don't want to get into an endless debate So I simply prefered not to reply. If taliban (The Afghani Taliban) are supporting TTP then I am simply against them but if they are fighting against the American invasion then I am with them....

Kind Sir, we have a big problem, you are either a part of it or you are against it. Taliban is the problem from all that we can understand of the situation so far.

Look that's a problem of what you understand and what others understand. If simply I say that America is a problem then it does not make me a Terrorist sympathizer... For god sake man let everyone has his point of view... some people try to impose their point of view on others by saying that if you will not follow us you will be termed as terrorist......

But again whatever is going on Pakistan I will never support this coz there is no invasion in Pakistan... I consider TTP a bunch of thugs and I consider them terrorists... May now you understand

what about when Quran says about Kafirs "Khatma Allah u fee quloobihim"??

Yes you have raised relevant point.

See ... word is "Khatam" ...

It is used for hearts of Kafirs .... means here it is in NEGATIVE meanings. words are "Ala Qaloob" ... Muhar lagayi gayi,,, diloon PER

Secondly same word used for Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) ... in POSITIVE meanings. words are: "Khatam-an-Nabiyeen" ... Nabiyon Ki Muhar.

Dil Per Muhar laga dena ... means ... band ker dena. koi roshni (aqal ki baat) andar na ja sake. waghaira....

Nabiyon Ki Muhar hona ... means authenticate kerne wali authority hona.

Hope it is sufficient.

BTW I will say that this debate of whether Talibans are good or bad is gonna lead us no where... just try to stop Terrorism... No body wants these terrorist activities in Pakistan whether he considers Taliban Good or whether bad , and for this we have to strengthen our intelligence..

Yes you have raised relevant point.

See ... word is "Khatam" ...

It is used for hearts of Kafirs .... means here it is in NEGATIVE meanings. words are "Ala Qaloob" ... Muhar lagayi gayi,,, diloon PER

Secondly same word used for Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) ... in POSITIVE meanings. words are: "Khatam-an-Nabiyeen" ... Nabiyon Ki Muhar.

Dil Per Muhar laga dena ... means ... band ker dena. koi roshni (aqal ki baat) andar na ja sake. waghaira....

Nabiyon Ki Muhar hona ... means authenticate kerne wali authority hona.

Hope it is sufficient.

hahahaha.. :lol:

:rofl::rofl:

Good boy keep it up..... nice contradiction.... :lol:

a simple yes or no answer would suffice.

if you are not, then why are you taking personal offense ?

You promise to use force against me, if so then yes.

if you are, then why don't you say so ?

The reason for doing so is simple, we are here to discuss Pakistan, not what sect, caste or creed one belongs to. Being citizen of one nation, your duty is to work for it and me and my family have been doing so since its birth. Like Jinnah said, religion is a personal matter, you have a different identity for a place you go to. Over here I am a Pakistani and Pakistani alone.

Tell me, why the shadows ? why confusion ?

What confusion, what shadows, I am clear on what I am to do here and that is argue for Pakistan and help make it better. I do not believe in ethnic groups, religion, color or affiliations.

why does Qadyani not call them selves what they are ?

Why should they call themselves what you want them to be, its a free world, anyone can call themselves what they want.

Look that's a problem of what you understand and what others understand. If simply I say that America is a problem then it does not make me a Terrorist sympathizer... For god sake man let everyone has his point of view... some people try to impose their point of view on others by saying that if you will not follow us you will be termed as terrorist......

So thats the end of this discussion then, Ahmadi's can have their point of view. Why are you trying to impose your view on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom