What's new

Ahmadis in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
So thats the end of this discussion then, Ahmadi's can have their point of view. Why are you trying to impose your view on them.

haan keep on your view buddy I am not imposing my view on you..... I was just defending the laws that my country have made and that's it.... Otherwise keep your point of view to your self ..... but don't clame that you live in my house... :cheers:

The initial invasion of Kashmir was done by the tribes, when did I state that this did not occur. But then General Gracy refused to send the army when requested by Jinnah.

Furqan Batallion was then established to keep control of the advancing Indian forces. The only thing skewed is the fact that you are overlooking the importance of Furqan Batallion, they never invaded kashmir but rather fought off the advancing indian forces.

I guess the JI guys omit this important fact, Maududi did say that he is against this war.

In 1947, he moved to Pakistan and brought here with him his cancerous Jamaat-e-Islami too. He remained however a committed opponent of the Pakistani national causes including the Kashmir struggle calling it unIslamic. Today the Jamaat-e-Islami castigates anyone and everyone who wants a peaceful settlement in Kashmir. I suppose Maududi could not call the Kashmir struggle a Jihad because then Ahmadis were involved in fighting there under their Al-Furqan brigade.

Maulana Maududi’s Role Against Jinnah’s Pakistan Pak Tea House

haan keep on your view buddy I am not imposing my view on you..... I was just defending the laws that my country have made and that's it.... Otherwise keep your point of view to your self ..... but don't clame that you live in my house... :cheers:

The laws this country have made are a blemish on us. I want my country to revert back the original laws (1947 constitution), not something a murdering Dictator brought in.

Why would I claim to live in your house. I live in my house with my family in a place that we worked for.

Yes there is no express differentiation. But there are only few Prophets who have bring their Shariah. Others have NOT.

No one has said more than this...!!!

Do I need to say anything more.

Qadiyani is basically Muslim. But unfortunately, he cannot introduce himself as Muslim,,, because of Ordinance "X" :hitwall:

Qadianism is divided into two camps. whats the difference btw the two?

Do I need to say anything more.

Qadianism is divided into two camps. whats the difference btw the two?

Yes Qadiyanism is divided into two camps. Difference is mainly what to do after the death of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed. Both camps believe him as promised Masih and Imam Mehdi.

After the death of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed, dominant Ahmedy camp has organized itself under a Caliph (Khalifa-e-Waqt) and they believe in obeying the commands of Khalifa-e-Waqt.

Second camp doesn't believe in Khalifa after Mirza Ghulam Ahmed.

For example there is command of Khalifa-e-Waqt to Ahmedies to not participate in National Elections.

But second camp, who doesn't believe in Khalifa, participates in Elections.

The 'insecurity regarding religion' is deeply rooted into you people, most of the time people follow parts of Islam which suits them, what difference will it make to the purity of a religion if some people will have a different theological thinking? its nothing more than 'insecurity' which has induced fear into so called 'real Muslims' & they are out to persecute the group of people who choose to be a bit different from rest, If there's a God up there he certainly knows how to care about his real religion & people are no one to judge anyone

Yes Qadiyanism is divided into two camps. Difference is mainly what to do after the death of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed. Both camps believe him as promised Masih and Imam Mehdi.

After the death of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed, dominant Ahmedy camp has organized itself under a Caliph (Khalifa-e-Waqt) and they believe in obeying the commands of Khalifa-e-Waqt.

Second camp doesn't believe in Khalifa after Mirza Ghulam Ahmed.

For example there is command of Khalifa-e-Waqt to Ahmedies to not participate in National Elections.

But second camp, who doesn't believe in Khalifa, participates in Elections.

The dominant openly declare the founder to be a full prophet; the latter, either by conviction or policy, to propagate an apparently toned-down Qadianism.

Ahmadis have ripped their a$$ over to try to prove that there is distinction between a Messenger (Rassol) and a Prophet (Nabi).

There is NO Distinction between them they are two names of the same entity.

The only difference is between the Prophets with a Book and those without a Book.

Well,,, your information of Ahmedy beliefs is totally wrong. Perhaps you listened Dr. Zakir Niak's misunderstandings about ahmedies which he usually presents. See Dr. Zakir Niak's following video ... you will see that you have taken your points from Naik and Naik got them from his own ignorant mind:

Regards!

Last edited by a moderator:
Arabic word for "Last" is "Akhir" and NOT "Khatam".

According to Quran, Prophet of Islam (PBUH) is "Khatam-an-Nabiyeen" and NOT "Akhir-ul-Nabiyeen"

I explain it with a simple example also. Take a sentence: "Bahadur Shah Zafar is the LAST of Mughal Emperors".

Now take this sentence and go to any Arabic expert. Believe me,,, NO Arabic expert shall translate it with word "Khatam"....!!!

On the other hand, there are so many examples where word "Khatam" has been applied to mean something different and other than "Last".

For example "khatam-al-Auliyah" ... this word has been used for Hazrat Ali (RA),,,, But no one takes its meaning as "Last of Auliyah"

Hope this is sufficient to explain.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 56, Number 735: - Book of Merits - Chapter on Khatam an Nabiyeen) –

المناقب - خاتم النبيين صلى الله عليه وسلم

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "My similitude in comparison with the other prophets before me, is that of a man who has built a house nicely and beautifully, except for a place of "ONE" brick in a corner. The people go about it and wonder at its beauty, but say: 'Would that this brick be put in its place!' So I am that brick, and I am the last of the Prophets."

This Hadith is also narrated in Sahih Muslim Hadith # 5675 under the chapter of “THE FINALITY OF ALLAH'S APOSTLE (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)” It is also narrated in Musnad Ahmed bin Hanbal Hadith # 7479, Also narrated in Sunnan al-Bayhaqi al-Kubra, Hadith # 11422]

The case is clear and has been discussed to a great length in this very thread that the issue is not of them being Muslims, the issue is, quite clearly, Social Injustice.

Please don't bring in self created theories about matters such as Finality of Prophet hood. Long before there were Qadiyani's, it was an established fact that Prophet Muhammad S.A.W was the last of prophets and there will be no more prophets. You cannot suddenly come in and claim otherwise. Might I remind you that theological argument is not allowed on this forum.

^ well no need to go to theology. Every answer lies in Arabic translation of a simple English sentence. "Bahadur Shah Zafar is the last of Mughal Emperors".

And since theology shud be avoided ... so I am NOT presenting anything of early Islamic era when meaning was NOT last ...!!!

The 'insecurity regarding religion' is deeply rooted into you people, most of the time people follow parts of Islam which suits them, what difference will it make to the purity of a religion if some people will have a different theological thinking? its nothing more than 'insecurity' which has induced fear into so called 'real Muslims' & they are out to persecute the group of people who choose to be a bit different from rest, If there's a God up there he certainly knows how to care about his real religion & people are no one to judge anyone

Its not insecurity, Ma'am, its about principles and rights.

The dominant openly declare the founder to be a full prophet; the latter, either by conviction or policy, to propagate an apparently toned-down Qadianism.

In my honest assessment, a time shall come when dominants will openly declare the founder to be a full prophet. Qasoor Muslims ka ho ga k why they not originally accepted him just a masih while remaining within the framework of Islam.

^ well no need to go to theology. Every answer lies in Arabic translation of a simple English sentence. "Bahadur Shah Zafar is the last of Mughal Emperors".

And since theology shud be avoided ... so I am NOT presenting anything of early Islamic era when meaning was NOT last ...!!!

Hmmmm....
Revisiting the History!

Its not insecurity, Ma'am, its about principles and rights.

IT IS INSECURITY, if there's a god up there he certainly knows how to purify his religion plus people who support the black ordinance i.e Ordinance XX don't have legibility to preach others about 'rights'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom