What's new

Ahmadinejad: Pakistan's enemies are Iran's enemies

Maybe you need reminding of it

back to topic why are some Arabs Israelis and a few Parabians burning at what the Islamic republic said? After all even if it is words only they are positive and friendly towards Pakistan and we appreciate them

To not mix issues here, we love Pakistan and we consider it more brotherly and friendly than many Arab countries. Our relationship with Pakistan is unshakable and unbreakable.

Either you have a short memory loss problem or your account is being used by two people.

Go back to your comment and learn what I’m referring to.

I asked you a simple question about democracy and so on , but you referred me to 1400 years ago and my grandfathers ...
by the way whatever you have , good for you keep it tight .

I asked you a simple question about democracy and so on , but you referred me to 1400 years ago and my grandfathers ...
by the way whatever you have , good for you keep it tight .

I thought Iran was a 'theocracy' where the Ayatollah - a religious cleric - is the last word !

It is so easy for Pakistanis to be happy when Ahmadinejad or anyone make statements about Pakistan, we fell in to believe it.

Ahmadinejad is working hard to please India.

May 18, 2012
Ahmadinejad calls PM amid US pressure on India to cut oil imports

New Delhi: Against the backdrop of US pressure on India to cut oil imports from Iran, President Mahmoud Ahmedinejad has called up Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to emphasise that expansion of ties in different fields would lead to “considerable achievements” for both nations.

Ahmadinejad called up the Prime Minister on Monday last primarily to invite him to the upcoming Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) Summit to be hosted by his country in August, sources said today.

He told Singh that Iranian Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi would be travelling to New Delhi shortly carrying his personal invitation for the Summit, the sources said.

During the conversation, the two leaders talked about the status of bilateral ties and international issues of mutual interest, the sources said.

According to an official statement issued by Ahmedinejad’s office soon after the telephonic talk, the Iranian President “stressed (on) expansion of Tehran-New Delhi cooperation in different fields”.

The president said that “promotion of bilateral cooperation would lead to considerable achievements for both nations”, it said.

Ahmadinejad said Iran and India enjoy “deep brotherly relations” and that “the two nations would witness bright future”, the statement said.

The prime minister, on his part, said India attaches great importance to ties with Iran and “called for further expansion of cooperation with Tehran”, the statement said.

“The Premier said India welcomes widening relations with Iran on the basis of national interests,” it said.

Sources in New Delhi said the two leaders discussed trade-related issues.

:lol:

I am sorry what are you trying to prove are you suggesting Iranians should stop selling Oil or do not trade with India

We taught it to your gradfathers 1400 years ago. So don't worry, we still have it.

My friend you have monarch running your country so if we consider him legitimate then who so ever loots or steels anything from anyone should be not be considered a thief but a Royal Shiekh instead.

Where as my dearest brightest boldest Mr Ahmadinejad is an elected president

my friend no family in the world has the has ever named a country after there family name. There is only one country that does so and that is regretfully Saudi Arabia. As far as people of these three great nations (Pakistan Iran Saudi Arabia) are brothers in faith we are all Muslims and we should all learn to respect each other.

Only truth can set you free.

see yourself different side of Iran.

iran_gandhi.jpg

And now the latest media reports suggest that America wants India to immediately stop trading with Iran. Pressure on India to break off with Iran is intense. India is toeing a more balanced line, unwilling to damage its carefully nurtured relationship with the US and Israel, while refusing to ditch its old ally Iran.

“But we will help because India is our friend,” he says.

May 15, 2012
96729.jpg

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in a telephone conversation with Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Monday evening stressed expansion

Tehran-New Delhi cooperation in different fields.

President Ahmadinejad said Iran and India enjoy deep brotherly relations, adding the two nations would witness bright future. ;)

The President reiterated that promotion of bilateral cooperation would lead to considerable achievements for both nations.

The Indian premier, for his part, said New Delhi attaches great importance to ties with the Islamic Republic and called for further expansion of cooperation with Tehran.

The premier said India welcomes widening relations with Iran on the basis of national interests.

Traditional old enemy is India is what Pakistan talking about, Iran will continue to maintain relations with super brother India.

some people a$$ is burning over Iran and Pakistan bonds . be happy in your world . we love our Pakistani brothers . except a minority over here we love the other muslims too , we are brother

btw can we have a list of all the pakistani enemies and is india in there??:blink:

Yea after the revolution and Zia bending backwards to accommodate Arabs etc what do you expect. Prior to the revolution Iran allowed our jets landing during wars and also gave/sold jets to us when no one else would

some people a$$ is burning over Iran and Pakistan bonds . be happy in your world . we love our Pakistani brothers . except a minority over here we love the other muslims too , we are brother

And we love our Iranian brothers. No one can change that we are Muslims are neighbours and share culture

Any decent president of Pakistan
will ensure that
Saudi Arabia should not be allowed to fight the Iranians to the Last Pakistani and vice versa.

We want good relations with both we need both of them to sober up and stop wasting there energies and start focusing on science technology development and trade not blood and bullets.

Back
Top Bottom