What's new

Ahmadinejad: Pakistan's enemies are Iran's enemies

Good to see that Iranians acknowledge Dr Allama Muhammad Iqbal's poetry and contribution to Islamic literature, something our Arab "allies" have failed to do, rather Iqbal is unheard of in the Arab world while in Pakistan every Arab scholar and sheikh is known of despite many of these "sheikhs" only "contributed" to Pakistan by spreading extremism.
You guys have poets!!!
Well done:pakistan::D

Iqbal poets are primarily written in Persian, so people in Iran do know him yes.

I agree, but his message was for all Muslims regardless of ethnicity, region, sect, etc. It is believed that before Iqbal wrote Poetry in Persian, Jalaludin Rumi came in Iqbal's dream and told him to write his poetry in Persian so that the educated class/people of Persia as well as of other Muslim empires could read and understand his message since at the time Farsi was the language of Muslim Educated Class.

You guys have poets!!!

We have many poets in fact, i can post a whole list of them.

You guys have poets!!!

Mate you keep laughing at your own jokes that are not funny.

Back to topic May Allah give more great humble leaders like the President of the Islamic republic of Iran to all Muslim countries instead of the pro American thieves that most Muslim countries have at the moment

(At least he doesn't try to name a country after himself)

I agree, but his message was for all Muslims regardless of ethnicity, region, sect, etc. It is believed that before Iqbal wrote Poetry in Persian, Jalaludin Rumi came in Iqbal's dream and told him to write his poetry in Persian so that the educated class/people of Persia as well as of other Muslim empires could read and understand his message since at the time Farsi was the language of Muslim Educated Class.

We have many poets in fact, i can post a whole list of them.

i think this is the time when all muslims need to read and learn the message in Iqbal's poetry. The message of Khudi.

According to Vilayete faqih System of Governance The Iranians are waiting for their 12th child Emam to hand over the power to govern them, IMHO point of convergence are very less than divergence, many people may disagree with this post.

Good to see that Iranians acknowledge Dr Allama Muhammad Iqbal's poetry and contribution to Islamic literature, something our Arab "allies" have failed to do, rather Iqbal is unheard of in the Arab world while in Pakistan every Arab scholar and sheikh is known of despite many of these "sheikhs" only "contributed" to Pakistan by spreading extremism.
In Iran he is more than a poet , he is a great philosopher and was one of the peoples who raised the flag of Islamic awakening in 20th century .

Pakistan, Iran to enhance cultural cooperation

Islamabad—Iran and Pakistan would soon sign an agreement to enhance cooperation in the fields of culture and language.

In an interview with IRNA news agency, prominent Urdu poet, scholar and a visiting Professor of Urdu and Hindi at National University of Modern Languages (NUML) Iftikhar Arif said that under the agreement both countries will benefit each other with the on-going research in culture and language.

“When I was President of National language authority, I had signed an agreement with the Director of the Iranian Academy of Persian Language and Literature Gholam-Ali Haddad Adel to enhance bilateral cooperation in culture. “That agreement was approved by the governments of both the countries and soon Iran and Pakistan will formally sign the agreement,” he said.

Iftikhar Arif expressing his views said the relationship between Iran and Pakistan is strong at the government to government and people to people level. “The affection between the people of Iran and Pakistan is unprecedented,” he viewed.

The scholar added people of Pakistan love Iran and they are well wisher of Iran. He said there is no distance between Iran and Pakistan. He opined that situation of the region could create some distance between the two brotherly nations.

The intellectual said governments and people in both countries are following the tradition of cooperation and brotherhood. “Iran and Pakistan are supporting each other on all issues,” said the scholar. Iftikhar Arif said the literature of Pakistan has the influence of Persian language and the wisdom came here from Iran. “Infact awareness reached in sub-continent thorough Persian language,” he added.

He said Persian had been the official language of this region for many years. He regretted that because of the influence of English language the people of sub-continent are going away from their roots.

Iftikhar Arif pointed out that major work of philosopher, poet Dr. Allama Mohammad Iqbal is in Persian language and we cannot understand him properly without learning Persian.

He strongly believed that the major aim of colonialism was to hit the historic tradition of Muslims of India. “But now it is widely believed that by learning Persian language we will return to our roots,” viewed the intellectual.—NNI

According to Vilayete faqih System of Governance The Iranians are waiting for their 12th child Emam to hand over the power to govern them, IMHO point of convergence are very less than divergence, many people may disagree with this post.

Actually your attempt to create division is a fail. All Muslims regardless of being Sunni or Shia believe in coming of Mahdi and Christ and the rise of anti-christ. But that is not something Hindus can understand.

In Iran he is more than a poet , he is a great philosopher and was one of the peoples who raised the flag of Islamic awakening in 20th century .

Do you think with the present regime it is possible for Pakistan to establish a strategic relationship?

Islamabad—Iran and Pakistan would soon sign an agreement to enhance cooperation in the fields of culture and language.

In an interview with IRNA news agency, prominent Urdu poet, scholar and a visiting Professor of Urdu and Hindi at National University of Modern Languages (NUML) Iftikhar Arif said that under the agreement both countries will benefit each other with the on-going research in culture and language.

“When I was President of National language authority, I had signed an agreement with the Director of the Iranian Academy of Persian Language and Literature Gholam-Ali Haddad Adel to enhance bilateral cooperation in culture. “That agreement was approved by the governments of both the countries and soon Iran and Pakistan will formally sign the agreement,” he said.

Iftikhar Arif expressing his views said the relationship between Iran and Pakistan is strong at the government to government and people to people level. “The affection between the people of Iran and Pakistan is unprecedented,” he viewed.

The scholar added people of Pakistan love Iran and they are well wisher of Iran. He said there is no distance between Iran and Pakistan. He opined that situation of the region could create some distance between the two brotherly nations.

The intellectual said governments and people in both countries are following the tradition of cooperation and brotherhood. “Iran and Pakistan are supporting each other on all issues,” said the scholar. Iftikhar Arif said the literature of Pakistan has the influence of Persian language and the wisdom came here from Iran. “Infact awareness reached in sub-continent thorough Persian language,” he added.

He said Persian had been the official language of this region for many years. He regretted that because of the influence of English language the people of sub-continent are going away from their roots.

Iftikhar Arif pointed out that major work of philosopher, poet Dr. Allama Mohammad Iqbal is in Persian language and we cannot understand him properly without learning Persian.

He strongly believed that the major aim of colonialism was to hit the historic tradition of Muslims of India. “But now it is widely believed that by learning Persian language we will return to our roots,” viewed the intellectual.—NNI

Actually your attempt to create division is a fail. All Muslims regardless of being Sunni or Shia believe in coming of Mahdi and Christ and the rise of anti-christ. But that is not something Hindus can understand.
Either you have limited knowledge or ignorant there is huge difference in the whole concept of Mehndi in sunnite belief and thats not the 12th child Emam of Shias okkk....

if u chk out Islam's history then all the Caliphs and the Prophet (PBUH) did not spend money on themselves. they chose to utilize tht money to provide for their ppl. There is no doubt tht the Iranian President leads a very simple life. Iran has held her head up high. I respect the nation for tht.

honestly all the Zoroastrian ,Jews ,Christian and Muslims believe in the end of the time Messiah I wonder how come you don't knew about it ? by the way let me tell you a secret all Muslims no matter they are Sunni or Shia believe in the Mahdi there is just some technical disagreement on the mater of his date of birth . and before you try another thing we also believe that at the end of the time Jesus Christ and Mahdi peace be upon them both fight shoulder to shoulder against what is called Anti Christ

honestly all the Zoroastrian ,Jews ,Christian and Muslims believe in the end of the time Messiah I wonder how come you don't knew about it ? by the way let me tell you a secret all Muslims no matter they are Sunni or Shia believe in the Mahdi there is just some technical disagreement on the mater of his date of birth . and before you try another thing we also believe that at the end of the time Jesus Christ and Mahdi peace be upon them both fight shoulder to shoulder against what is called Anti Christ

thank you for that excellent article

Ahmadinejad: Pakistan's enemies are Iran's enemies
Thanks to Iran but I don't think they will be adhering to this policy over Pakistan's oldest enemy "India"

But I wouldn't say the opposite... The whole world is Iran's enemy due to their stupid foreign policies so I wouldn't want to say "Iran's enemies are Pakistan's enemies" :lol:

Thanks to Iran but I don't think they will be adhering to this policy over Pakistan's real enemy "India"

But I wouldn't say the opposite... The whole world is Iran's enemy due to their stupid foreign policies so I wouldn't want to say "Iran's enemies are Pakistan's enemies" :lol:

Yea and our policies have been smart eh??

is it our fault we are Muslims. Is it our fault that Israel through AIPAC dictates American policy? Is it our fault that Zionists-Jews and Hindutva-Hindus are allies and hate Muslims?? Is it our fault that most Arab leaders and our leaders at times lick American boots rather than stand up for us??

Just found this interesting article worth a read on press tv at the moment:

Ahmadinejad says no obstacle to developing Iran-Pakistan ties
Iran

Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (R) talks to the visiting Pakistani Minister of National Regulations and Services Firdous Ashiq Awan in Tehran on May 20, 2012.

Sun May 20, 2012 5:8PM GMT

There are many grounds for cooperation in the cultural fields as well as health and treatment…between the two countries and the two countries’ officials should take effective steps for further expansion of cooperation in these fields.”

Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says relations between Iran and Pakistan are rapidly developing in all fields and there is no obstacle in the way of stronger relations between the two neighboring countries.

In a meeting with Pakistan’s Minister of National Regulations and Services Firdous Ashiq Awan on Sunday, the Iranian president said relations between Iran and Pakistan are deep-rooted, cultural, and based on the interests of both countries.

Ahmadinejad also called for the strengthening of relations in all areas and exchange of experiences in order to meet the mutual demands of both states.

“There are many grounds for cooperation in the cultural fields as well as health and treatment…between the two countries and their officials should take effective steps for further expansion of cooperation in these fields,” Ahmadinejad said.

The Pakistani official, for her part, said the government and nation of Pakistan welcome the expansion of ties with Iran because the Islamic Republic not only defends its own rights, but also the rights of other Muslim nations.

“The [recent] successful tripartite meeting in Pakistan [between Iran, Pakistan, and Afghanistan] sent a clear message to those who seek discord among regional nations, especially [among] Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan,” Ashiq Awan added.

The Pakistani minister expressed hope that by taking advantage of the two countries’ existing capacities, relations between Iran and Pakistan will become an example for other regional countries to follow.

Back
Top Bottom