What's new

Ahmadinejad: Pakistan's enemies are Iran's enemies

First of all stop making cheap shots.

You may not know this but one of my relatives was standing near liaqat Ali when he was assassinated and he stated that when they looked his vest was torn.

Being humble and not bothering about clothes is something other Muslim leaders could aspire to.

I would say we must reciprocate. Not only that if the opportunity arises sign a defense pact with Iran

Lets not beat about the bush our enemy number 1 is America. India is nothing ino

Sorry to disagree with you Era. Iran and Pakistan have to learn that America/Israel is the enemy but Indians and Saudis are American proxies.

You Iranians need to understand that about India and some Pakistanis need to understand about Saudis. If push comes to shove Saudis India will stand with America not us

Yes maybe,or maybe not.But you shouldn't expect Iran to be enemy of India just as we don't expect you to be hostile with Saudis.Maybe India bows down to American interests,maybe to their own interests,but the best way for Iran is to stay neutral,even if India is playing with two faces.who says we should agree in all matters my brother?
personally,it's an honor for me to support my Muslim brothers in Pakistan than others.But its just a personal opinion.

Poor Ahmadinejad is only the CEO of IRI the power lays with Khameni who controls everything including IRCGC .

what the hell is IRCGC?first time hearing it!

You need them too. Their money too.

You have been taking money from them from day 1. They even helped you in your wars with India. This makes me believe that you are friends with them. I'm curious to know what Iran has to say about Pakistan's friend.

We don't need them only our corrupt politicians need them.

I don't think Pakistan has any enemies except India (many Pakistanis think so).

Therefore, who is Ahmedinajad referring to? India? No way! So that's just for Pakistani public consumption!
wink-3.gif

Cheers!

President of Iran has said and you have heard that and its not just the President of Iran who is saying that, look around in the forum and you will find every Iranian PDF member would be expressing the same, supporting Pakistan against Indian stances. The bond between the two countries always existed but it is getting more visible now.

Iran provided military supplies to Pakistan in 65 and as of my info, both countries have agreement to provide support, ammunition and fuel in the case of wars". If this is not called strategic ally, come up with a word to describe this relationship.

I wouldn't agree or disagree with this discussion in the following but its a good video to see how India finds its relationship with Iran and Israel and Sardar je has mentioned year 2003 as the date since when relationship with Iran has been getting hard and hard to pull on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnQaJWRWvkc

We should invite Ahmadinejad to become President of Pakistan after he retires in Iran, He would be better than that bribed thief that we have at the moment

President of Iran has said and you have heard that and its not just the President of Iran who is saying that, look around in the forum and you will find every Iranian PDF member would be expressing the same, supporting Pakistan against Indian stances. Winds of change has been blowing since years now but its up to you to accept or stay in denial.

Iranians have always been our friends its just these Arabs that have been sowing problems in Pakistan Iran relations by bribing our leaders.

They are our neighbours, they are Muslim we have much in common

That's just embarrassing..

Oh, it is not embarrassing at all to wear old clothes as long as they are clean. Infact our leader Liaqat Ali who was assassinated upon examination of the body it was found that he was wearing torn out undergarments with holes in them.

Let me tell you an embarrassing story. You guys supported Saddam and were buddy with him but at the end you decided to side with US and bomb innocent Iraqis. During that bombing a Saudi air force Tornado fighter plane was as plan to be air refueled for a mission by US airforce tanker. When Saudi pilots made contact with US tanker, they found out that the tanker crew were female. So they refused to refuel from the tanker because of the gender of the air tanker crew. They ran out of fuel and ditched the expensive plane and ejected and subsequently rescued by Americans. The Saudis were so proud of this act that they salvaged the wreckage of the plane at a considerable cost and had it repaired by British technicians to be used as a monument to the "bravery" of Saudi air force. Now that is what I call embarrassing. Here is the photo of that Tornado: RSAF Gate Guardian Panavia Tornado IDS 765 - Dhahran, Saudi Arabia | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

So he is indirectly warning india ?

Iranians know you guys well. Do not be comforted by their modesty and politeness. After all India was one of the handful countries who had supplied Saddam with technicians for his air force who used to keep the Saddam's air force in the air. Then you sold out Iranians and voted against them in UN and then you sold them out to Americans on IPI pipeline issue once Americans paid you enough. Now it seems you are using the oil embargo leverage to sell Iranians once again and extract some benefits from Americans. Iranians know these.

We don't need them only our corrupt politicians need them.

Who selects your politician? Isn't that you? Moreover, this logic is funny. You can't say that your army is involved in war, and not Pakistan LOL. Your army represents Pakistan and so does all your politician (selected by you)

And hey, I just wanted to know Iran's stand on Pakistan's friend USA.

If Iran means the definition of enemies- Saudi Arabia, Jordan, UAE, USA, Israel, some Europeans. They are not officially enemies of Pakistan.

Pakistan must maintain with all countries balances, Iran just trying to influence. Please remember Iran has done numerous backstabbing Pakistan in the past of favor India.

Yes maybe,or maybe not.But you shouldn't expect Iran to be enemy of India just as we don't expect you to be hostile with Saudis.Maybe India bows down to American interests,maybe to their own interests,but the best way for Iran is to stay neutral,even if India is playing with two faces.who says we should agree in all matters my brother?
personally,it's an honor for me to support my Muslim brothers in Pakistan than others.But its just a personal opinion.

@Era: This is always a question for Iran to make it stand pretty much clear....If being association with US is a criteria for Iran to make friend and enemy...then Iran should clearly understand who was associated with US based on the history rather than couple of guys shouting against US in internet forum...i would like really understand the intention of Iran with respect to India when relation comes for Pakistan....If Iran feels that Pakistan is too important for him to side with him..then of course we will respect your choice ....But it should be pretty much clear..

Because from Indian establishment and popular sentiment perspective, although Iran is a different paradox in media...Iran is seems to have a postive impact on Indian people but again...If Iran thinks that after being trying its best to fight with US wrt Iran, Iran still think Pakistan enemey is Iran's enemey....then i am not sure Why the heck India is just shouting unnecessarilt with US for Iran???????????????

wkgynp.jpg

thats not funny but more like an insult to the country...head of states are obliged to dress appropriate and one cannot argue Iran to be poor enough that it can afford a proper dress for its president..these are usual Persian fooling tricks..may be instead of torn clothes if he behaved respectfully and humbly that would make more sense.

And never mind the announcement - another cheap shot at popularity...we are no fools like Iranians and do not want to go under sanctions.

NO sir it's not insult to a country , it depends upon your world view . we think leaders of a country have to live as simple as lowest rank of society . surly he has money and he can afford to buy a new jacket for himself ( ( as a president and also a college's professor ) but a leader is responsible for his people it should become manner of all leaders .

back to topic : these close bonds and ties btw Iran and Pakistan should be strengthened , we adore Pakistan as a neighbor .

If Iran means the definition of enemies- Saudi Arabia, Jordan, UAE, USA, Israel, some Europeans. They are not officially enemies of Pakistan.

Pakistan must maintain with all countries balances, Iran just trying to influence. Please remember Iran has done numerous backstabbing Pakistan in the past of favor India.

Pakistan & Iran may have made mistakes in the past. But the important thing is we learn from them. Iran and Pakistan will always be neighbours no one is changing that. We need to work to benefit both our people and move forward

What is this game.. According to my knowledge Pakistan have some complications in some issues with some countries but it does not mean they are our enemies states at all.. but most of time in history, even Pakistan make joint action with the cooperation with USA, ISRAEL & UK to fights for common enemies of each state...Where some issues remind whereas the cooperation also existing....What is the Meaning of enemy..???

sorry for putting one more "C"
IRGC-----The Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution (Persian: سپاه پاسداران انقلاب اسلامی ‎ / Sepāh-e Pāsdārān-e Enqelāb-e Eslāmi, or Sepāh for short), often called Revolutionary Guards, is a branch of Iran's military, founded after the Iranian revolution

Back
Top Bottom