What's new

Ahmadi man along with his Sunni neighbor shot dead in Orangi Town, Karachi

I always see Indians come to support Qadianis ... Messenger is trying to spread propaganda ... But we know Hindu / Qadiani nexus :raise:

This to my mind qualifies as the stupidest post I have read in a long time.

I was merely attempting to highlight the conventions in this forum that I have seen over the last 5 years +.

If you wish to add 2 +2 = 22 , be my guest.

I couldnt care less for this topic- slaughter each other for all I care.

He is responsible for using it as propaganda

These guys tried propagating some thing bad but they shot themselves in the foot , read the news the killers shot the ahmedi man however the event turn dramatic as another man who was from a different sect tried catching the killers ..

the fitna just like fitna of deoband was created in India so you can see the hindu connection for maligning Islam

This is wrongly quoted by you ... Although I am not Deobandi but this is not a fitna ... Madarassa Deoband was alienated to grave worshiping by Sunnis ............

so news of ahmadi getting killed and getting published is propaganda, you know what grow up and accept the reality of whats happening around you and accept the responsibility instead of blaming everything on the "unknown"

Hullo

Where did this come from & in what context ?

These guys tried propagating some thing bad but they shot themselves in the foot , read the news the killers shot the ahmedi man however the event turn dramatic as another man who was from a different sect tried catching the killers ..

A Sunni gave up his life trying to save an Ahmadi lets just leave our differences behind and appreciate what he did for his friend !

correction: qadyani is not a sect of Islam. It has NOTHING to do with Islam.

Indeed their propaganda falls flat as a Muslim Pakistani tried to save his Ahmedi Pakistani fellow and lost his life too

that was meant for the guy in the first quote !

A Sunni gave up his life trying to save an Ahmadi lets just leave our differences behind and appreciate what he did for his friend !

Good.

Now be sure we are with you.

We do NOT support killing of qadyanis neither we wish for killing you.

You are Pakistanis and we support protection for you as much as any other Pakistani.

correction: qadyani is not a sect of Islam. It has NOTHING to do with Islam.

Indeed their propaganda falls flat as a Muslim Pakistani tried to save his Ahmedi Pakistani fellow and lost his life too

Seems to me that TTP is right at killing Barelvis for all the shirk,fitna,murtid it does.

Hullo

Where did this come from & in what context ?

meant for the guy in the first quote !

Good.

Now be sure we are with you.

We do NOT support killing of qadyanis neither we wish for killing you.

You are Pakistanis and we support protection for you as much as any other Pakistani.

but you keep pointing this news as fitna & propaganda ? why is that but the sad thing Pakistanis fail to appreciate Ahmadi efforts for Pakistan but Ahmadis dont get mad they still keep working and praying for Pakistan !

but you keep pointing this news as fitna & propaganda ? why is that but the sad thing Pakistanis fail to appreciate Ahmadi efforts for Pakistan but Ahmadis dont get mad they still keep working and praying for Pakistan !

Try reading again. specifying it relating to one religion and playing victim card is indeed propaganda that too wrgt to Karachi daily killings.

As far as second part of your post. We are also even ignorant about efforts of other Pakistanis for country. And you qadyanis need to highlight your efforts for Pakistan in order to let your other fellow Pakistanis know, instead of wasting time on propagandas

If you ahmadis want to migrate to Qadian we are welcome to it. Khalsa is there .Mirza Ghulam Ahmed ji defeated that Arya Samaji Dayanand when we was barking nonsense about guru nanak and the khalsa could not beat that crazy brahmin and his scurrilous attacks your saint and prophet beat him in a dharma debate. We owe it to your saint mirza ghulam ji for protecting the honor of khalsa.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom