What's new

Ahmadi doctor killed in Chenab Nagar

Ahmadis are supported by Israel? How come I didn't know? I have spent a life time in Jama'at, I have never seen any such nonsense. What are you smoking, Mr terrorist?

Yes, by the grace of God almighty, I am an Ahmadi Muslim. I thank God everyday that I was born an Ahmadi and not a terrorist.

so you mean all pure ahmadis are muslims rest all are terrorists...:-) while Pakistan as a state declared you something else.... here is a credible source :

Ahmadiyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so you mean all pure ahmadis are muslims rest all are terrorists...:-) while Pakistan as a state declared you something else.... here is a credible source :

Ahmadiyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I didn't say that. But there is no doubt that a large number of people in Pakistan hold views which give support to terrorists. After 90 Ahmadis were killed in Lahore, some people in adjoining areas gave out sweets.

What Pakistan declares me is irrelevant to me, I consider myself a muslim, no power on earth can make me feel otherwise. As for pasting a Wikipedia link, I don't understand your point.

You should deport yourself to hell. Terrorist scum. So brave behind a computer screen aint ya.

and u should exile ur self to hell .... o_O

WOW!

And Hindus to India. And Shias to Iran. Where will the Christian go? Just curious

u cannot compare ahmadis/qadiyanies to any other followers , ahmadis r threat to every nation... even for those who created them i.e israel ... christians are not the threat to our state ... :woot:

I will be the most happiest person on planet Earth if Pakistan kicks out Hindus and Sikhs.

sorry we r not indians, who killed christains , muslims and sikhs according to thier will

Ahmadis are supported by Israel? How come I didn't know? I have spent a life time in Jama'at, I have never seen any such nonsense. What are you smoking, Mr terrorist?

Yes, by the grace of God almighty, I am an Ahmadi Muslim. I thank God everyday that I was born an Ahmadi and not a terrorist.

here i come :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ... first of all either ur muslim or ahmadi ... if u insist ur self to be muslim... then tomorrow some one will come and said i dont believe in one GOD but i am muslim and i m not a terrorist . :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Last edited:
and u should exile ur self to hell .... o_O

u cannot compare ahmadis/qadiyanies to any other followers , ahmadis r threat to every nation... even for those who created them i.e israel ... christians are not the threat to our state ... :woot:

sorry we r not indians, who killed christains , muslims and sikhs according to thier will

here i come :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ... first of all either ur muslim or ahmadi ... if u insist ur self to be muslim... then tomorrow some one will come and said i dont believe in one GOD but i am muslim and i m not a terrorist . :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

So are you a Berelvi or a muslim? Or a shia and a muslim? Or a salafi and a muslim? Or a deobandi or a muslim? Or a ibadi or a muslim? Take your pick.

I didn't say that. But there is no doubt that a large number of people in Pakistan hold views which give support to terrorists. After 90 Ahmadis were killed in Lahore, some people in adjoining areas gave out sweets.

As you sow so shall you reap.

I know lot of Indian Muslims used to celebrate killings of Hindus in Pakistan. Nowadays since Barelvis and Shias are targetted too, some have started hating Pakistan.

Funny thing is that staunchest supporters of a seperate Pakistan were Ahmadiya, Barelvis and Shias. Now they are being targetted in Pakistan.

Karma works in mysterious ways. :D

Just kick those Hindus and Sikhs out. And Establish a pure Islamic state.

1011235_628309387216900_162685681_n.jpg

Na Kar Banday ya Meri Meri,
Na Teri Na Meri,
Chaar Dina da Meela,
Duniya Feer Mutti Dee Dharii

idiot this is your concept of pure hindu state .... to kick out non hindus from india ... not us... pure islamic state means peace for all ... and pure hindu state means piss on peace and kick non hindus out from india ... and one thing more see ur newly elected narindra modi ... :lol:

So are you a Berelvi or a muslim? Or a shia and a muslim? Or a salafi and a muslim? Or a deobandi or a muslim? Or a ibadi or a muslim? Take your pick.

these baralvee , deobandi , shia, sunni, munni all have faith and believe in one ALLAH and the LAST Prophet Muhammad Salalaho Alaihy Wasallam... u believe in this??????? :what: ...

man i have no problem with ahmadis .... but when u guys call ur self muslims and call ur prayer house A masjid that is not fair .... :disagree:

and pure hindu state means piss on peace and kick non hindus out from india ... and one thing more see ur newly elected narindra modi ...
Even if we kick them out they will always come back. Cuz Pakistan won't accept them:)

3 crore to 30 crores? They get to practise sharia. Have 4 wives and 20 kids. Government in here even covers expenses of their weddings.

They won't leave even if we try to kick them. Cuz they know Mushriks treat them like VIPs.

damn these ahmadis are becoming serious threat to ideology of pakistan !

As you sow so shall you reap.

I know lot of Indian Muslims used to celebrate killings of Hindus in Pakistan. Nowadays since Barelvis and Shias are targetted too, some have started hating Pakistan.

Funny thing is that staunchest supporters of a seperate Pakistan were Ahmadiya, Barelvis and Shias. Now they are being targetted in Pakistan.

Karma works in mysterious ways. :D

Bullshit. No ahmadi ever took part in or encouraged the killings of any Sikh or hindu during partition. Take your self made bullshit somewhere else. Qadian it self was under constant siege from nearby Sikhs. I know a lot more things then you do about my community, I keep my mouth quiet about certain things out of respect for Sikhs, I suggest you also show some respect. Or at least don't quote me.

Bullshit. No ahmadi ever took part in or encouraged the killings of any Sikh or hindu during partition.

I never said that!

But you wanted a seperate Pakistan and you got it. You have to respect the majority who think you aren't Muslim enough.

I never said that!

But you wanted a seperate Pakistan and you got it. You have to respect the majority who think you aren't Muslim enough.

Pakistan declared them non Muslims a long time ago its not new..during gen zia era , pakistan made amendment in constitution and declared ahmadis as non muslims. they are self proclaimed...

All Ahmadis should try and migrate out of Pakistan. Pakistan is a lost cause, there is no point in crying.

Bullshit. No ahmadi ever took part in or encouraged the killings of any Sikh or hindu during partition. Take your self made bullshit somewhere else. Qadian it self was under constant siege from nearby Sikhs. I know a lot more things then you do about my community, I keep my mouth quiet about certain things out of respect for Sikhs, I suggest you also show some respect. Or at least don't quote me.
That's true. Ahmadis are a non violent community. They don't advocate violence against anyone. It's a miracle that a large Ahmadi community still exists in Qadian today.

Pakistan declared them non Muslims a long time ago its not new..during gen zia era , pakistan made amendment in constitution and declared ahmadis as non muslims. they are self proclaimed...

Ahmedis were frontrunner in creation of Pakistan but the same people were sidelined in the country they created. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom