What's new

Ahmadi doctor killed in Chenab Nagar

All of that you suggest will work................but only upto a point.

What about the role of the State?
In dealing with the most proximate and primary issue: that People are getting MURDERED !!!!!
The State can't teach the Scriptures; but only "regulate the process" I.E. who teaches and what is being taught; only as far that, maybe.

But as far as the Murdering Business is concerned: the State has to act, and act decisively and absolutely ruthlessly.
Has it even shown signs of doing that?
Ever?
I have addressed both...Kill those who are teaching such crap now..And state regulates it (mentioned in post 71)...

Hence, my posts also talk about beheading those who failed the state ....our laws constitution gives rights to every group...Hindu, Christian...the only problem with Ahmadi is they want to do something different and then call themselves Muslim...for Muslims its an insult...

I do not agree they should be harmed based on this...And there is an amendment in the constitutions due to the Ahmadi's pushing that they belong as Muslims even if they have even the basics different...but no one thought of killing them until these buffooons started their hate speech hence getting rid of them ASAP is needed...I would seriously like to see the difference ...if there is no difference (which I doubt) then other steps can be brought in...Because in my opinion and from own personal interactions people are more than ready to listen to "their" own preferred buffoon than any form of logic so that bearded bastard needs to go....

As for the state...the current govt is only interested in how well their stomach can grow...courts are in the same boat...so I dont expect anything at all from them!

I have addressed both...Kill those who are teaching such crap now..And state regulates it (mentioned in post 71)...

Hence, my posts also talk about beheading those who failed the state ....our laws constitution gives rights to every group...Hindu, Christian...the only problem with Ahmadi is they want to do something different and then call themselves Muslim...for Muslims its an insult...

I do not agree they should be harmed based on this...And there is an amendment in the constitutions due to the Ahmadi's pushing that they belong as Muslims even if they have even the basics different...but no one thought of killing them until these buffooons started their hate speech hence getting rid of them ASAP is needed...I would seriously like to see the difference ...if there is no difference (which I doubt) then other steps can be brought in...Because in my opinion and from own personal interactions people are more than ready to listen to "their" own preferred buffoon than any form of logic so that bearded bastard needs to go....

As for the state...the current govt is only interested in how well their stomach can grow...courts are in the same boat...so I dont expect anything at all from them!
Why do you constantly bring "beard" into your arguments?

So in short...........The STATE (Executive and Judiciary) cannot do anything about this, and is simply impotent?

So in short...........The STATE (Executive and Judiciary) cannot do anything about this, and is simply impotent?
lolz...Almost...I mean they claim to do something but so far I see zilch!

Why do you constantly bring "beard" into your arguments?
Well I dont mean the properly trimmed one where you look good in...I mean that dirty long beard which keeps going on and the one growing it forgets to wash it...You can actually find some lettuce in some ...

I am sorry didnt mean to be offensive....I will use Mullah and I dont mean a scholar I mean a jahil who knows nothing but claims to be the most intelligent one

Back
Top Bottom