What's new

Ahmadi man along with his Sunni neighbor shot dead in Orangi Town, Karachi

Ehsan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
http://www.rabwah.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/ahmadiyya_orangitown_karachi_zahoor.jpg
ahmadiyya_orangitown_karachi_zahoor.jpg

A man belonging to Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, Zahoor Ahmed Kiyani, 46, was shot dead along with his Sunni neighbour Noorul Wahid in Mujahid Colony area of Orangi Town.

The police officials said that the deceased was sitting outside the house with his neighbour, when at least two armed men on a motorcycle came came up-close and shot him multiple times.

When the neighbour ran after the culprits to stop them from escaping, they shot him dead too.The bodies were taken to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital for autopsy and were later handed over to their families.

Kiyani was an employee of the Anti-Narcotics Forces and was posted to the Anti-Smuggling Unit in Pakistan Customs. On the other hand, Ahmadiyya Muslim Community spokesperson, Saleemuddin, condemned the incident and demanded the law enforcers to arrest the culprits. “Kiyani sahib had no enmity with anyone,” he said, adding, “He was killed by armed men on sectarian basis.” His friend was killed because he tried to resist the assailants, he added. The police have registered an FIR No. 386/13 against unidentified people and have initiated further investigation.

Source: RT

Huh why did you specify Ahmadi man...?? Karachi is the city where anybody can be killed in anywhere .....

he is an ahmedi and hence trying to cash by playing victim card.

because it was a target killing on religious basis in that specific area more than 3 ahmadis have been targeted due to their beliefs, anti-ahmadi walk chalking also regularly appear

????? ?????? - ?BBC Urdu? - ?’???? ?????? ???? ??????? ???? ???‘?

And Sunnis killing is NOT target killing :lol:

stop playing politics.

Karachi daily sees killing of people and no one played this card buy your paid goons are trying to sell ahmedi dead bodies for publicity

Ohhh sureeee ! first persecute, boycott now kill and ofcourse its always the "Ahmadi" who "Plays" the victim card sure i get it ! Nice game btw

nice game by you people to tell lies and then try to cash these lies by playing victim card.

Everyone is being killed in Karachi violence so don't try to play a game here.

You are crying over killing of ahmedi and NOT on Sunni neighbour's killing.

anyway whatever way your boat sails. nobody is buying it

Huh why did you specify Ahmadi man...?? Karachi is the city where anybody can be killed in anywhere .....

I am sorry but you are trying to shoot the messenger.

He had merely cut & pasted the news item which said this.

nice game by you people to tell lies and then try to cash these lies by playing victim card.

Everyone is being killed in Karachi violence so don't try to play a game here.

You are crying over killing of ahmedi and NOT on Sunni neighbour's killing.

anyway whatever way your boat sails. nobody is buying it

the fun fact here is you keep repeating the same thing in your replies but have no answer or condemnation for the actions, The headline clearly states the sunni as well who gave up his life for his Ahmadi friend he knew the Ahmadi enough that he ended up giving his life for him in the process of saving him

but what you can do is sit here and just yep cash cash vicim card everybody dies he died too nobody cares specially for not Ahmadis. if that ahmadi didn't care for his sunni friend that sunni friend would have had no reason to do what he did and he is as much a martyr as the Ahmadi friend and i as an Ahmadi salute his bravery and his friendship!

What a ridiculous thread.

Why specify religion when in Karachi a lot people have been killed indiscriminately.

first you yourself give Ahmadiyya the status of a minority and now fail to accept that status where a minority is being targeted for its religious beliefs ! and muslims are killing muslims

The other guy shot here tried catching the killers who shot the ahmedi man ... Brave guy salute to him and message to the extremists you cant break up , no matter how hard you try to create friction between communities and sects .. Failure is your destination.

because it was a target killing on religious basis in that specific area more than 3 ahmadis have been targeted due to their beliefs, anti-ahmadi walk chalking also regularly appear

????? ?????? - ?BBC Urdu? - ?’???? ?????? ???? ??????? ???? ???‘?

Daily almost 10 to 15 people are killed in Karachi ... I am living in Karachi and I don't that I can be back to my home alive in evening ... Sunni, Shia, Ismaili, Bohri, Barelvi, Deobandi, Ahmadi, Punjabi, Pathan, Muhajir, Balochi, Sindhi & Kashmiri whoever can be killed in Karachi ... Nobody can guarantee regarding this ... But you are trying to assure us that especially Ahmadis are being targeted in Karachi .........

Back
Top Bottom