What's new

Ahli Sunnah second-admiral Shahram Irani becomes commander of Iranian navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had Shia Bhuttos ruling the country.
Many shia Military top brass. And on many crucial positions.
But still Pakistan is "bad for shia" and some shia "genocide " is going on in Pakistan.
😆
come to Quetta sometime and visit Alamdar road and make a mock face and repeat that loudly.

having elite shia or elite sunni doesnt mean much to common people.
the subject matter was about a capable carrier officer in Iranian forces taking a top position. why start a sectarian bitching?
Bro, You are not new to this forum, I doubt any action will be taken he might become the next MOD on PDF, PDF has a history of keeping a very soft corner for Shia and Iranians, as they get away with many of the insults and stuff, reason you ask me? maybe sectarian bias is at play here, there is one particular member here who in past has severely abused Umar Ibn Khatab RA, and yet he wasn't even banned for it and he is still making extreme BS claims on this very thread and yet, mark my words no action will be taken by anyone here...

His daughter RA dies of natural causes, no one martyr her...
what does this argument have to do with a posting of an Iranian officer? why are you judging the entire moderation team? your assertion is unjustified, no one in our moderation team has any sectarian or ethnic bias. if a post is not to your liking then you can challenge it but please don't dictate your terms.
if this forum was anything like you allege then it would've vanished long ago.
why everything has to degrade into sectarian and ethnic bickering?

Last edited:
What is the difference?

Army and IRGC each have their own naval branch. That's what he meant.

The Army's is the larger one, with the havier warships and more numerous personnel. While the IRGCN is mainly tasked with securing the Persian Gulf, the regular Navy's duties extend far beyond.

Also the IRGC Navy uses asymmetrical tactics whereas the regular Navy is a more conventional force.

I guess all the relevant discussion is sucked out of the subject matter and whatever is left now is the centuries old shia vs sunni ranting.
which serves no purpose but to make Muslims butt of a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom