What's new

AGM-114R multi-purpose Hellfire II missile for Pakistani Vipers

AGM-114R are used for Target such as: Bunkers, light vehicles, urban (soft) targets and caves--somthing pakistan army needed for Coin ops.
AGM-114L are used for armored threats..... which is india's primary requirement that is why india ordered 812 AGM-114L-3 and 542 AGM-114R-3...

@Oscar Here you go. Here is another clown from Bharat with the same argument.

What is the range of hellfire-II missile?

Can somebody help me understand one thing please. We have recently produced Burq missile - and we are in the processing of procuring Turkish Omtas - plus we have access to Chinese equivalent missiles which Z10s would be using.

My question is simple that are we freaking insane to spend money on American missile while we have Turks, Chinese and our own versions of similar missiles - or Turks Chinese and we ourselves are the biggest dramas on the world-stage who claim to have produced our own versions but they are actually useless against the enemy?

I had celebrated when I learned Pakistan has produced its own version of hell-fire but repented when I found we have ordered actual hell-fires from America after that. Who should I believe? One way or the other, some drama is going on - I just need to understand which side it is.

Last edited:
Interesting, so Pakistan is getting only AGM-114R unlike India which is getting 812 AGM-114L-3 and 542 AGM-114R-3.

EDIT: That makes sense as India's Apaches will also get Longbow Radar unlike Pakistan's Vipers which will come without Longbow.

AGM-114R are used for Target such as: Bunkers, light vehicles, urban (soft) targets and caves--somthing pakistan army needed for Coin ops.
AGM-114L are used for armored threats..... which is india's primary requirement that is why india ordered 812 AGM-114L-3 and 542 AGM-114R-3...

:haha::haha::haha::haha:

Just to add some comedy,

Folks on the BharatRakshak forum are crying that how Pakistan got the billion dollar deal for the AH-1Zs......how they've spent millions on building Afghanistan and uncle sam just spit in their faces.

LOL.
Very funny indeed. We need to send some hajumula candies to tht folk.

What is the range of hellfire-II missile?

Can somebody help me understand one thing please. We have recently produced Burq missile - and we are in the processing of procuring Turkish Omtas - plus we have access to Chinese equivalent missiles which Z10s would be using.

My question is simple that are we freaking insane to spend money on American missile while we have Turks, Chinese and our own versions of similar missiles - or Turks Chinese and we ourselves are the biggest dramas on the world-stage who claim to have produced our own versions but they are actually useless against the enemy?

I had celebrated when I learned Pakistan has produced its own version of hell-fire but repented when I found we have ordered actual hell-fires from America after that. Who should I believe? One way or the other, some drama is going on - I just need to understand which side it is.
Range is 7-8km

Second question: because we cant use our/chinese/turk missiles on zulu.

How effective I mean How much damage this Missile can cause to let say a fully upgraded T-90 or T-72 of Indian Armed Forces ??? @Manticore
It can destroy any advsnce tank that exist today...
Can penrtrate upto 1600 mm RheS i guess.

Interesting, so Pakistan is getting only AGM-114R unlike India which is getting 812 AGM-114L-3 and 542 AGM-114R-3.

EDIT: That makes sense as India's Apaches will also get Longbow Radar unlike Pakistan's Vipers which will come without Longbow.

Another illiterate monkeys from India.

Why you copy and paste from Wikipedia - "Bunkers, light vehicles, urban (soft) targets and caves" - AGM-114 Hellfire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read what @Oscar already described clearly below.

"AGM-114R Precursor/Main Warhead Defeat All Known and Projected Armor Capabilities"

capture2-png.212920

capture3-png.212919

Range is 7-8km

Second question: because we cant use our/chinese/turk missiles on zulu.

Why do you want to use any other missiles when you already have ample amount of Hellfires?

Back
Top Bottom