What's new

Agartala conspiracy case was not false: Deputy speaker

You mean to say What Awami league did to liberate Bangladesh won't do again if someone try to break Bangladesh? Hypothetically speaking

Can you enlighten me by saying What Awami league did to liberate Bangladesh?

during yaha khans time the whole country was running @ the advise of general rani ,things could have been handled in a much more realistic way had general Akbar khan or general Asghar khan been chief of staff instead of yahya khan, general Asghar khan i believe would have avoided operation searchlight @ any cost , thus creating a negotiating space where by granting east Pakistan complete autonomy or Independence handing it to Maulana Bhashani instead of Sheikh Mujib,Mulana Bhashani i believe was in a good position & could have secured a defense strategic pact between BanglaDesh,Pakistan & China thus avoiding the unnecessary blood shed from both the side's, as well as creating some kind of goodwill based mutual partway with strong military relation between the two wings, which would have countered the Indian influence to a great deal thus creating a good balance of power act in South Asia

@ What you are writing man ? Once you comment something it should be in the right or wrong direction.

@ Who was General Ashgar Khan ? So far I know he was Air Marshal Ashgar Khan, probably at that time he was Airforce Chief.

@ You are talking about Bhashani. Yes he was pro-Chinese but he did not participated in that 1970 general election rather he boycotted the elction. So, question of hand over power to him does not arise.

@ Man you are talking and behaving like Yahya Khan ? You people are still politically immatured ???

I can assure you that we won't conduct genocide.
Thank you for considering Pakistani army as super human, i.e. 45000 killing 3 million in 9 months and fighting a war :-)

Maybe but Bhutto was openly violating the rule of democracy. Bengalis must had huge grievences that Awami League won all seats except 2 on six points.
Bhutto got for what he did !!!! We all Pakistanis agree he was wrong but after reading this thread I think he was right, how can u allow a traitor to become PM, I mean since Agarthala was not false

Thank you for considering Pakistani army as super human, i.e. 45000 killing 3 million in 9 months and fighting a war :-)
just learn to apply your brain a bit... 3 million was not killed by your soldiers alone..the raz_akars,al-badrs,al-shams,jamat,etc local players were involved in the massacre..so 3 million was not an unsuual figure.And 45000 soldiers??? 90,000 surrendered before the IA (not to mention about thousands killed in the war with clashes against mukti-bahini and IA),please learn at-least some history

90000 included Civilians, families of soldiers etc. The brave Indian army also made them POW.
Al Badar and Jamat are the same people and these mujahideens were also not more than 5 to 10 thousand.
I am sure there must be some killed, which if things like Agarthala are true, should have been killed. You guys talk about rapes etc, where r the children who were born????
Since calling Aghartala false turned out to be a lie , I am sure other things spread about Pakistan were also a lie.

Bhutto got for what he did !!!! We all Pakistanis agree he was wrong but after reading this thread I think he was right, how can u allow a traitor to become PM, I mean since Agarthala was not false

Look at it this way, Bengalis, being the majority were being highly discriminated in every sector. Bengali PM won election but west pakistanis revolted and started a war instead, the majority in Pakistan, punished the traitors with self trained army and left them for good which now we are seeing by the situation of Pakistan. Better history? Majority can never be traitors, they are the rulers, welcome to democracy ;)

Look at it this way, Bengalis, being the majority were being highly discriminated in every sector. Bengali PM won election but west pakistanis revolted and started a war instead, the majority in Pakistan, punished the traitors with self trained army and left them for good which now we are seeing by the situation of Pakistan. Better history? Majority can never be traitors, they are the rulers, welcome to democracy ;)

democracy in south asia !!! nice joke

Exactly why the partition happened. Breach of democracy. That is what i was teaching to our Pakistani friend.

the partitioned happened in a democratic way, Muslim league won the 1946 elections ,you got your country, we got ours

we respect Bangladesh's Independence you should respect Pakistan's Independence too, if Bangladesh has a right to exist so does Pakistan

the partitioned happened in a democratic way, Muslim league won the 1946 elections ,you got your country, we got ours

we respect Bangladesh's Independence you should respect Pakistan's Independence too, if Bangladesh has a right to exist so does Pakistan

I was talking about the separation in 71, which didn't happen in a democratic way at all. And i do respect Pakistan's independence as your country was my country once.

I was talking about the separation in 71, which didn't happen in a democratic way at all. And i do respect Pakistan's independence as your country was my country once.

& i wish Bangladesh all the best you guys have got great potentials to be a strong & powerful country both economically & militarily
BD is close to 47,000 sq km larger then South Korea which it self is a regional power in the Asia Pacific region

i second that.but i also object every one calling 1971 separation which it was not.separation means taking part by mutual understnding what our fathers did was fight with blood for independance.

If he was really a traitor why Yahya Khan and other political parties showed no protest for him in participating in the election. :cheesy:

just learn to apply your brain a bit... 3 million was not killed by your soldiers alone..the raz_akars,al-badrs,al-shams,jamat,etc local players were involved in the massacre..so 3 million was not an unsuual figure.And 45000 soldiers??? 90,000 surrendered before the IA (not to mention about thousands killed in the war with clashes against mukti-bahini and IA),please learn at-least some history

3 million is a disputed figure, there are many discussions of it in many threads, the more correct and plausible figure is around 300,000 deaths from all sides, which includes a significant portion from Bihari and other Muslims who moved to then East Pakistan in 1947 and their later generations.

Back
Top Bottom