What's new

Agartala conspiracy case was not false: Deputy speaker

Haha, he was the leader of majority of Bangladesh, you think he wasn't popular? it was after war that he became a failure and his popularity decreased drastically. And later, he got what he deserved, not for 71, but for 72-75

Still not supporting his killing along with his family. That was a barbaric act. If he was guilty of any crime, he should have brought to justice through proper trial.

He was the leader of majority pakistanis too (according to the polls)!

Still not supporting his killing along with his family. That was a barbaric act. If he was guilty of any crime, he should have brought to justice through proper trial.

He was the leader of majority pakistanis too (according to the polls)!

not possible, he was the leader, he had his own army, even now many people idolate him. it was the only way and so it was done.

we were the majority so yes

Why did Bhutto ask for PM post with mere 81 seats half of that of Mujib. "Idhar Hum udhar tum." What sort of democracy is this. :cheesy:

Yahya believed he had the support of Establishment, Mujib said he had support of the majority population, Bhutto said he had support of majority provinces, Indra said she wanted to wrong the Two Nation Theory (in a same speech she contradicted herself by saying we have avenged the Muslims & their Sultans for their rule over Hindus). You know what all this sounds like? It sounds like collective South Asian Bullshit.

Yahya believed he had the support of Establishment, Mujib said he had support of the majority population, Bhutto said he had support of majority provinces, Indra said she wanted to wrong the Two Nation Theory (in a same speech she contradicted herself by saying we have avenged the Muslims & their Sultans for their rule over Hindus). You know what all this sounds like? It sounds like collective South Asian Bullshit.

Indira Gandhi never said anything about Muslim rule over Hindus. It was a propaganda created in Pakistan. I heard a interview of some Pakistani journalists who said they never found a proof of Indira's quotations, one of them even said he is looking for the proof since the last 15 years but couldn't find it. Infact Congress never give anti-Muslim speech.

3,00,000 from all sides? A figure 3,000,000 martyrs sounds about right. 3 lakhs is a propaganda figure often used by people who try to justify the action of Pakistan army.

3,00,000 from all sides? A figure 3,000,000 martyrs sounds about right. 3 lakhs is a propaganda figure often used by some people who try to justify the action of Pakistan army.

That is the AL and Indian propaganda line you are pushing and an Indian thanking you for it.

You've made several points. Now please consider a few points too.

1. Two-nation theory was a blunder. The sufferings caused in the mass is always caused by people, not the religion. Hindus and Muslims can co-exist together as we are doing here in Bangladesh.

Do not forget it was your ring leader ham-fist who accused me of promoting SAARC union, before I found out the depth of Hindutva hatred towards Muslims and fear of a future Muslim majority SAARC united states, thanks to their web site. I am against partition and for a SAARC union, but Indians already got their majority Hindu Ram Rajya, they do not want us back. And they want to use their size to strangle much smaller Pakistan and Bangladesh.

2. Awami-league was only trying to protect the interest of then East Pakistan which was being oppressed. They had absolute support of the masses which was later proved in the elections.

They gained their support using deception and propaganda, claiming Agartala case was false when in fact it was true and when Bhashani boycotted the election

3. As a ruler, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib might have been terrible, (though I don't agree with that, I just wanna stay on topic and avoid any argument regarding that.) but he was a great leader; OUR LEADER! He suffered jail, he was abducted and he was tortured; and yet he fought for the people of Bangladesh. Sheikh Mujib was one of the key activists of the two nation movement too. If not for the oppression of the military, he would never have considered a separate state. He tried his best to keep Pakistan intact. Also, Mujib's role in Agartala-conspiracy theory is still unclear. If he was guilty indeed, the military would never have let him participate in the elections. And even if he was, he was still protecting the interest of the majority. So he wasn't guilty in that case either.

I personally oppose the two nation theory and think 1947 partition was a mistake. Mujib was a "useful idiot" whose naivete and incompetence in geopolitics was used by India to break Pakistan in a bloody war where 300,000 of our people died.

4. If he had connections with India, maybe Pakistan would still be intact and there wouldn't be such hostilities between India and Pakistan. He would have brought peace to this region.

What is the meaning of this strange statement? He did have connections with Indians, but to what extent, we do not know.

5. Pakistani Army giving power to Mujib? The people chose Mujib. The army occupied the power. They were the illegal authorities. They should be tried in court.

I have no objection to that. We should file a case in International court.

6. The existence of RAW and Indian agents in our landmass is overrated. People of Bangladesh suspect that the ISI is invloled more on our soil. If that is true, they have to be neutralized first.

We should neutralize all foreign agents in Bangladesh, RAW, ISI, CIA or Mossad.

All i can say is that thanks to the people of your mentality, Pakistan is in these condition. Will you kill your own brother if he doesn't want to live with you?

No I won't and I know Pakistan Army is also of the same mentality. I know they can also do not kill their people.

That is the AL and Indian propaganda line you are pushing and an Indian thanking you for it.

My brothers and sisters got killed so I know the number. You are spreading the number which most pakistanis believe is true. You are trying to justify the killings. So it shows who's side you are on.

About an Indian thanking me, yes I know they supported us in 1971 war and fed my countrymen for 9 months; gave us arms, training. It bothers you huh? No wonder. I have no problem with him thanking my post.

Finally I'm gonna say something which might get me infractions. But Kalu Miya, neither I am an Indian nor I am an ALger. I am a Bangladeshi and it boils my blood when someone tries to insult our martyrs. Right now you've just done that and you've been insulting our liberation war.

You've been insulting the blood of our martyrs. Blood of 30,0000 martyrs. Just remember that.

You will pay for that.

Do not forget it was your ring leader ham-fist who accused me of promoting SAARC union, before I found out the depth of Hindutva hatred towards Muslims and fear of a future Muslim majority SAARC united states, thanks to their web site. I am against partition and for a SAARC union, but Indians already got their majority Hindu Ram Rajya, they do not want us back. And they want to use their size to strangle much smaller Pakistan and Bangladesh.

They gained their support using deception and propaganda, claiming Agartala case was false when in fact it was true and when Bhashani boycotted the election

I personally oppose the two nation theory and think 1947 partition was a mistake. Mujib was a "useful idiot" whose naivete and incompetence in geopolitics was used by India to break Pakistan in a bloody war where 300,000 of our people died.

What is the meaning of this strange statement? He did have connections with Indians, but to what extent, we do not know.

I have no objection to that. We should file a case in International court.

We should neutralize all foreign agents in Bangladesh, RAW, ISI, CIA or Mossad.

1. It's 'Hammer-fist'. Try to insult him by calling him 'ham-fist' and I'll start reporting you.

2. Mujib had Bhashani's full support. AL had their support because of Pakistani oppression. No need to use deception and propaganda.

3. Useful idiot? And you are knowledgeable? I'm sorry, people of your caliber can't even be 0.01% of what Mujib was despite of his mistakes.

4. Proof?

SPEADING A FALSE PROPAGANDA WON'T WORK. GO PROVE AGARTALA IN A PAKISTANI COURT IF YOU ARE SO CONCERNED!

Frankly I agree with you on that except on the numbers, however, if AL lied about Agrathala in past, they can lie about other thing too.

There is no doubt that genocide occurred in 1971.

The Agartala Conspiracy Case consolidates the East Pakistani sentiments against discrimination in all fronts, It may be conspiracy by the then Pakistan rulers, but in reality, it was the heroic act by numbered 35 men and the "number one" was Sheikh Mujibur Rahman. All true bengladeshi should be proud of this so called conspiracy as it lay the seed of Independence for them.

Frankly I agree with you on that except on the numbers, however, if AL lied about Agrathala in past, they can lie about other thing too.

The Guinness Book of Records lists the Bengali atrocities as one of the top 5 genocides in the 20th century. This this not sufficient....

Back
Top Bottom