What's new

Agartala conspiracy case was not false: Deputy speaker

Yep, he has my respect for whatever he did for the independence, but about the later rule, nayh, he was a thug and failure as a leader.
Its about time we talk about history openly our parents generation kept us in dark unintentionally giving current leaders all party including a thumbs up for the anti patriotic dids they have been doing to our country for last 40 or so years.I strongly feel next generation should know the full story and decide themselves.

Yep, he has my respect for whatever he did for the independence, but about the later rule, nayh, he was a thug and failure as a leader.
Its about time we talk about history openly our parents generation kept us in dark unintentionally giving current leaders all party including a thumbs up for the anti patriotic dids they have been doing to our country for last 40 or so years.I strongly feel next generation should know the full story and decide themselves.

Decide what?

So, you guys are happy or unhappy about our independence?

I like to ask, What will Awami league do if BNP do a agartala type conspiracy or if BNP do what Awami league did in March 1971?

Pakistani Army Generals - biggest morons ever walked on earth!

At the height of Bangladesh war, General Yahya Khan used to hold parties and spend most of his nights in Booze and women lap and he used to say to his subordinates or Generals don't disturb me during this time or else i will make you disappear.

In some cases it may be true but majority was then do or die.my 17year old uncle was captured and tortured then killed because he was crying for 2 days to go home to his mother.after 9 days of waiting when his body was recover end it was our grandmother who sent her 4 sons to mukti judho.my father was only 22years old.

Blood and tears. Have a read how Non bengalis and Biharis were equally murdered and brutalized by Mukti Bahini which worsened the conflict and PA went berserk and committed atrocities

Offcours happy.never doubt that.who isn't? But apparently we jumped from pak frying pan to info fire.

Glad to hear it. But it seems that some people aren't happy about our independence that's why i asked.

I like to ask, What will Awami league do if BNP do a agartala type conspiracy or if BNP do what Awami league did in March 1971?

I can assure you that we won't conduct genocide.

Glad to hear it. But it seems that some people aren't happy about our independence that's why i asked.

I can assure you that we won't conduct genocide.

You mean to say What Awami league did to liberate Bangladesh won't do again if someone try to break Bangladesh? Hypothetically speaking

At the height of Bangladesh war, General Yahya Khan used to hold parties and spend most of his nights in Booze and women lap and he used to say to his subordinates or Generals don't disturb me during this time or else i will make you disappear.

Blood and tears. Have a read how Non bengalis and Biharis were equally murdered and brutalized by Mukti Bahini which worsened the conflict and PA went berserk and committed atrocities

during yaha khans time the whole country was running @ the advise of general rani ,things could have been handled in a much more realistic way had general Akbar khan or general Asghar khan been chief of staff instead of yahya khan, general Asghar khan i believe would have avoided operation searchlight @ any cost , thus creating a negotiating space where by granting east Pakistan complete autonomy or Independence handing it to Maulana Bhashani instead of Sheikh Mujib,Mulana Bhashani i believe was in a good position & could have secured a defense strategic pact between BanglaDesh,Pakistan & China thus avoiding the unnecessary blood shed from both the side's, as well as creating some kind of goodwill based mutual partway with strong military relation between the two wings, which would have countered the Indian influence to a great deal thus creating a good balance of power act in South Asia

Instead of Blood and Tears read your Hamoodur Rahman commission report.

You mean to say What Awami league did to liberate Bangladesh won't do again if someone try to break Bangladesh? Hypothetically speaking

Why did Bhutto ask for PM post with mere 81 seats half of that of Mujib. "Idhar Hum udhar tum." What sort of democracy is this. :cheesy:

everybody wants power mama :confused:

Maybe but Bhutto was openly violating the rule of democracy. Bengalis must had huge grievences that Awami League won all seats except 2 on six points.

Back
Top Bottom