What's new

After Meerut, Greater Noida university expels Kashmiri students ‘who cheered for Pakistan’

hussain0216

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
After Meerut, Greater Noida university expels Kashmiri students ‘who cheered for Pakistan’ - The Times of India

GREATER NOIDA: A private university in Greater Noida on Saturday expelled six students — four of them Kashmiris — from one of its boys' hostels after a stand-off between two groups over last Sunday's India-Pakistan cricket match.

It's the second such controversy this week after a university in Meerut suspended a group of Kashmiri students for celebrating Pakistan's victory in the Asia Cup match.

The expulsion came after a tense week at the Sharda University hostel where the Kashmiri students allegedly cheered for Pakistan. Another group protested that night, but the standoff escalated midweek after a student's provocative comments on a social media network

Tension rose after social media comments

The student cited the example of Swami Vivekanand Subharti University in Meerut, demanding similar action against the four Kashmiri students. The post elicited strong reactions and students started mobilizing on campus. When the situation threatened to go out of control, Sharda university authorities called police. Ranvir Singh, students' welfare dean, said the university expelled them from the hostel to maintain discipline. All of them are first-year students.

"Some students cheered for the Pakistani team during the match, against which the other group protested. The matter was settled, but on March 5, a student posted a provocative message on a social networking site on why the campus wasn't witnessing a similar reaction as that of Subharti University," he said. The post has now been deleted.

Sharda University has started its own inquiry. "Students may be considered for reallocation of hostels after 15 days," an official said.

So much indian butt hurt just because Kashmiri's are supporting Pakistan

Bhai Kithna thread open karega ekhi subject ko leke......

After Meerut, Greater Noida university expels Kashmiri students ‘who cheered for Pakistan’

I can understand your urge to open a thread on this subject... But i am very sure while opening you might have got pop up of already existing threads......

@Aeronaut @nuclearpak may be you can merge these threads

The people who expelled them are a bunch of idiots though.

It's just a game. Indians need to grow up, seriously :disagree:

So much indian butt hurt just because Kashmiri's are supporting Pakistan
Don't always be under your spectacular delusions. They weren't supporting Pakistan, but Afridi!!
mockery-035.gif

Democratic shinnnny india..

What a shame.
:lol: you guys are happy to give death sentence to a mentally deranged person because he does not follow the directives of your religion, and we cant even get upset at boys who disrespect our nation.. Pakistani hypocrisy at its best :)

:lol: you guys are happy to give death sentence to a mentally deranged person because he does not follow the directives of your religion, and we cant even get upset at boys who disrespect our nation.. Pakistani hypocrisy at its best :)
Funny fact .. We haven't even carried out a death sentence in the last half decade.. While Indians are beating people to pulp n booting them outta their homes .. Eg: muzafarnagar riots against Muslims..

Also is fun how boys from Indian Occupied Kashmir were treated coz they cheered for their country Pakistan.. Shame Karan .. Now go arm Afghanistan with nukes..

You sound so different from the member whom I had met months back.
I had to quote you...because I wanted to show you the travesty shown by Pak media in misconstruing the incident which happened in Meerut.

Just annoyed I guess .. Following @al-Hasani pattern..:lol:

Don't always be under your spectacular delusions. They weren't supporting Pakistan, but Afridi!!
mockery-035.gif

So you thrashed them coz they cheered for Afridi.. Now thts much more retarded than I thought....:lol:

Last edited:
Arre yaar, you know how some Yindoos behave. But not all of us are like that!! :no: :-)
Thats sooo wrong.....
Even I had believed that the boys cheered for Afridi...i can show you the video and prove that the boys over jubilant.
You have to see their reaction to believe me.
I was shocked when I saw that video.
Their over excitement at India's loss was unbelievable.

Just annoyed I guess .. Following @al-Hasani pattern..:lol:
Never again...pls :disagree:
Btw I find Al-Hasani sane when he counters sane members.

Thats sooo wrong.....
Even I had believed that the boys cheered for Afridi...i can show you the video and prove that the boys over jubilant.
You have to see their reaction to believe me.
I was shocked when I saw that video.
Their over excitement at India's loss was unbelievable.
Where's the video? Link please? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom