What's new

After Lahore, Pakistan is born in Nepal at Pak Army Field Hospital

May the child have a long blessed life... Prayers for the Nepalese brothers n sisters.. And all the best to PAK relief guys !

Lahore ,pakistan names are pretty cute..those names were given by pakistani doctors.....not his/her parents
stop making wild assumptions. We dont name such a way. Have u seen any person from pakistan with such or related names? If we r to name someone we will chose a person's name rather then a city's or a state's.

Jahaz bahadur shows he named the baby after some bravery show sort of stuff and reason. that means nepalese really have a taste in picking such names. Clearly, shows they associated pakistan and lahore with eveything positive and chose the name.
Those who want to feel jealous can do so for eternity.

Nepali people have work-permits to work in India. Imagine somebody named Pakistan getting a job in India..

Lol...you guys are happy now....
This is what is waiting though!!!!

the mom is one day gonna tell every one that " my son Pakistan has no control at all , he keeps on pissing and shifting in his undies...."

Pakistan you rascal! Always stealing and eating sugar....if you keep doing this you will loose all your teeth!

And so on!
There u go

That was uncalled for. Is that what singers/actors from your country coming to India think ?
Go back an read ur previous post. What nonsense u were trying to insinuate in that.
Now stop jumping tracks. Sitck to ur guns.

Story of india. Pretty sure u living in india has seen and faced above described things aplenty, must be very common habits among indians, hence u had to share ur experience here. But as u are too ashamed of admitting where u saw that happening so naturally u associated stuff with Pakistan.

U indians are eternally pathetic.
So basically babies in Pakistan from their day one of birth run to the loo and pee ....nice to know that such advanced beings are born next door.....

You don't know to take a joke pal..keep cribbing and increase your blood pressure..

Pakistan is good name for country....but person ...no.....

Story of india. Pretty sure u living in india has seen and faced above described things aplenty, must be very common habits among indians, hence u had to share ur experience here. But as u are too ashamed of admitting where u saw that happening so naturally u associated stuff with Pakistan.

U indians are eternally pathetic.
Look who is talking ..you guys already world famous....all for wrong things only

So basically babies in Pakistan from their day one of birth run to the loo and pee ....nice to know that such advanced beings are born next door.....

You don't know to take a joke pal..keep cribbing and increase your blood pressure..
Should i play this joke on u. If i do a certain kind of joke on a certain imaginary guy named 'India', then trust me u are gonna burn urself like anything. do u want me to do such joke?
U sure want it.
@Areesh mirchain chek karo. He needs some good joke on india. One is swarming in my mind. Bol diya tau yeh indians moonh chuapatay phirain gay.

Pakistan as a nation is no less than a miracle ....when it sinks here ...it surfaces there ...when it fails there, it shines here ...I often think about it whenever I feel down, but when I see it's people and their expertise in almost everything whether good or bad ...it makes me proud again and again ...20 to 25 more years and we will be more enlightened, tolerant and prosperous INSHALLAH :pakistan:

Should i play this joke on u. If i do a certain kind of joke on a certain imaginary guy named 'India', then trust me u are gonna burn urself like anything. do u want me to do such joke?
U sure want it.
@Areesh mirchain chek karo. He needs some good joke on india. One is swarming in my mind. Bol diya tau yeh indians moonh chuapatay phirain gay.

Bring it on buddy.........we can take a joke...here you go " you don't have to go and create an imaginary character- a south African cricketers daughter is called India"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom