What's new

After Lahore, Pakistan is born in Nepal at Pak Army Field Hospital

Good for him. Pakistan is beautiful name, but would be odd for a person

how so ? 'Stan' is derived from the Sanskrit word 'Sthan' which is for 'place or land' of somebody. Pak-Sthan

Awwww thats so cute ! :kiss3:

May God bless the little fellows, their loved ones and all Nepalese and may their present woes end quickly and usher in a future of peace and prosperity !

People may born in Land of Pure , but this kid is hisself a Land of Pure ...
i wonder what is the Second name for this kid ?

it will be most funny when these guys when grown up if join yr army then what will u think or call them:rofl:
What do u think their parents won'tchange thier name even aftwr pressure frm thier community elder!

Allahu Akbar.

While Pakistan is busy helping with the relief efforts in Nepal, India is busy trying to spy on China while Nepal is down.
We r not soo cheap as chinese

Gurkhas and our Pashtun friends have a whole lot on common it seems. :p

Gulab Khan, Faulad Khan and much more!

Even Khalsas..I knew of a soldier called Lakha Singh, his father was Hazara Singh . He had named his sons Arba Singh & Karora Singh !

The family kept increasing its money at least in the names of the males who followed.

it will be most funny when these guys when grown up if join yr army then what will u think or call them:rofl:

Seen numerous such names . Bom(b) Bahadur being one such name that comes to mind.

People may born in Land of Pure , but this kid is hisself a Land of Pure ...
i wonder what is the Second name for this kid ?

.......... Bahadur Gurung / Chetri / Limbu/ Rai/ Newar.. possibly

Last edited:
Seen numerous such names . Bom(b) Bahadur being one such name that comes to mind.

.......... Bahadur Gurung / Chetri / Limbu/ Rai/ Newar.. possibly
there names have a significance if they apply for indian army as gurkhas do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom