What's new

After Lahore, Pakistan is born in Nepal at Pak Army Field Hospital

Pakistan as a nation is no less than a miracle ....when it sinks here ...it surfaces there ...when it fails there, it shines here ...I often think about it whenever I feel down, but when I see it's people and their expertise in almost everything whether good or bad ...it makes me proud again and again ...20 to 25 more years and we will be more enlightened, tolerant and prosperous INSHALLAH :pakistan:
Sooo trueeee. EXACTLY EXACTLY what i think and i always call Pakistan a miracle . Alhamdulillah. And mashaAllah

Bring it on buddy.........we can take a joke...here you go " you don't have to go and create an imaginary character- a south African cricketers daughter is called India"
This is the difference. We are Pakistanis we got class. We aint no indians to spout off sludge.

Bring it on buddy.........we can take a joke...here you go " you don't have to go and create an imaginary character- a south African cricketers daughter is called India"
Sad to see that there will be a man who will f**k INDIA everyday

Fatherland ? Motherland ? Concept?
interesting, I suppose it just goes with whatever gender 'country' translates to best in your language..

India, Russia, for eg, for the most part refer to their clay as the 'motherland' while the Germans go with 'fatherland'.. how does it go in Pakistan ?

Fatherland ? Motherland ? Concept?
I never get this myself. Why vessels are called she. They arent motherland. I would rather call countries,vessels frigates everything as 'it', like we say for animals, keep objects as gender neutral. Weird english logic. And as we are mental slaves so what ever is plastered on us by goras we adopt it without questioning it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom