What's new

After Indian Media, We Expose Indian Army Fakers

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The Indian army habitually fooling their gullible public by staging drone attacks on mock up targets.
A close observation reveals the mock up tanks exploding before any impact and note how the mock up tanks imploding outwards which proves that the explosives were placed inside the targets.

1610798453576.png

@SQ8 @PanzerKiel @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @The Eagle @Trailer23

Le BJP Gang: It was a controlled explosion & demonstration that how drone works but in a safety environment without conducting a live firing but to represent such an attack

LeRSS gang: Lynch that cameraman.

1610798741566.png

1610798799004.png

Le BJP Gang: It was a controlled explosion & demonstration that how drone works but in a safety environment without conducting a live firing but to represent such an attack

LeRSS gang: Lynch that cameraman.

View attachment 707370

View attachment 707371
How difficult would it be to fly a drone into a static target but then thinking of the Mi-17 crew, during any such real scenario Indian tank crews must be looking towards heavens.

How difficult would it be to fly a drone into a static target but then thinking of the Mi-17 crew, during any such real scenario Indian tank crews must be looking towards heavens.

I know what you did..... me waiting for explaining brigade. Despite the fact that nobody is highlighting about fake target rather a fake capability or lack of any real time demonstration but their whole argument is based upon what we say ....... it was merely to represent the idea.

The Indian army habitually fooling their gullible public by staging drone attacks on mock up targets.
A close observation reveals the mock up tanks exploding before any impact and note how the mock up tanks imploding outwards which proves that the explosives were placed inside the targets.

View attachment 707369

@SQ8 @PanzerKiel @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @The Eagle @Trailer23
this is not a safe environment. there is decorated wall just next to the target and then there are some buildings or fixtures close to the wall on the other side.
why not this test conducted in an area where weapons can be discharged and explosions can take place without any risk to buildings.

unless this was all staged on purpose so the mock tank was filled with weak fireworks to simulate a drone attack.
here I am explaining on behalf of Indian army I should let Modi brigade do that

Of all the Indian lies and fakeries, this is one I would let pass. In demos such as this with a crowd around - it is actually quite common not to use live rounds, and to instead do what they have done.

But thanks for the pics and thread, they will come in handy if I see some Indians claiming otherwise.

How would this be impressive even if the payloads were real? The targets were plywood or cardboard, and not even well-made plywood or cardboard models of tanks and buildings at that. If they wanted authenticity they could've contacted Toho studio.

X45EY8n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom