What's new

Afghan Troops kill Pakistani FC Junior officer.

So did USSR and USA think ;)
No, not army movement... Pushtoon lashkar movement.... It's always welcomed..... The jirga can be held in Islamabad... and then walk to Kabul, without a shot being fired... The only resistance will be from Northern Alliance... 5 weeks maybe at max..

Chaudri sahab, don't worry I'll invite you! ;)

We shall roam in the streets of Kabul once again... you can bring your "Sotti" and "Chittar wala chappal" :P

Sotti aur chittar wali ki baat ney.

This kind of event deserves .44 magnum and a knife.

I have always said that Pakistan has very narrow window of opportunity of taking control of things by end of 2014. Once NATO leaves, the extremists next target will be Pakistan.

TTP may be just a beginning, many groups may emerge too. Pakistan should prepare itself for aevery possible scenario and start with strengthening the vigilance of the border.

This is more of an ideological battle than physical. If Pakistanis could be mentally united, it'll take five minutes to wash away TTP, Afghan Taliban and Al-queda, hawwani whatever
But as long as people like hyperion have ethnic sympathies, and people like Zarvan have religious sympathies; no strengthening of the border is enough

And you make sarcastic comments about Indians firing first.. Right?? So now the shoe is on the other foot... Isnt it ??

Indians fired first at CIVILIANS, we fired first at IA. Big difference.

Pakistan needs to move into Afghanistan, once Nato withdraws.

We'll have those Afghans on their knees begging for mercy.

Why we should? We already have our agents there in their military.

Why did you take them in, if you are now so desperate for someone to take them off your hands..?? Looks like the preparations for establishing your strategic depth drowned in the same depths and now you are trying to find the escape hatch...;)

Thanks but no thanks.. We have our own ways of establishing strategic connects with friendly nations.. Taking in refugees is not one of them...

Why do you care about bilatral issue of two countries?

How can a CO be a JCO? :lol: A CO is a commissioned officer of the rank of major, Lt Colonel or Colonel, depending on the unit organization. A JCO is not a commissioned officer and therefore cannot be a CO! Confusion confounded, what? :P Unless a Post Commander in the FC is termed 'CO'. But hey! What do I know?

Those reporters need to get their nomenclatures right! :P

Could it be, that during the copy paste, the OP left out the J from JCO ?

As for the bold part ... a pre mature comment of the vegetarian variety.

@Razpak

:lol: US, USSR, Great Britain failed in Afghanistan and you think Pakistan can take on Afghanistan. You will just accelerate anti-Pakistani feeling and more TTPs like organization will emerge.

Also ANA is not rag tag as typical soldiers. They have more advanced weapons and are better trained, they know the terrain such much as others do.

@Razpak

Also ANA is not rag tag as typical soldiers. They have more advanced weapons and are better trained, they know the terrain such much as others do.
Did you just say ANA are better trained than the Pak Amry?! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Razpak

:lol: US, USSR, Great Britain failed in Afghanistan and you think Pakistan can take on Afghanistan. You will just accelerate anti-Pakistani feeling and more TTPs like organization will emerge.

Krait, you are totally wrong.

Our Lashkars would have tajiks and uzbeks scared shitless. They would go back their corners in their country and never dare come down again.

@Razpak

US, USSR failed because of support/backing/inlovement of The Great ISI...

@Razpak

Yara, Krait... there is no anti Pakistan feeling among the majority of A population.. How can I explain it to you..... It's the dumb ***, American supported, former N. Alliance brethren and their ilk.

@Razpak

Agreed, Afghanistan is one unlucky piece of real estate, best keep away from it.

Allow me to disagree, with little professional qualification, history in civil war, heavy desertion rates, high enemy infiltration, loose discipline, low morale and complete disregard for Officers, the ANA pretty much aces the "Rag Tag" test.

Yara, Krait... there is no anti Pakistan feeling among the majority of A population.. How can I explain it to you..... It's the dumb ***, American supported, former N. Alliance brethren and their ilk.

With over half a decade of my life being spent in FATA, I will be honest with you. I have yet to meet a Pro-Pakistan Afghan.

Pakistan needs to move into Afghanistan, once Nato withdraws.

We'll have those Afghans on their knees begging for mercy.

then wait till 2014,AS per U.S afgan agreement "ATTACK ON A-STAN WILL BE ATTACK ON U.S FORCES"

Why do we cry foul when some of the Afghanis kill Pakistanis ? We were not invited there, We fought there for our own interests.PA & ISI was actively involved there and killed millions of Afghanis just to have govt in our favour, be it bunch of rag tag muslims who don't have to do anything with Islam. Our hand is full of blood and if they are getting back and retaliating we should not mind.beware these pukhtoons are dad of punjabis (ruling elite class)..don't mess with them.they ll beat the **** out of us.bomb them and they ll bomb us in our cities.
If they bomb Pakistani cities, they can expect a nuke in Kabul.

Back
Top Bottom