What's new

Afghan Troops kill Pakistani FC Junior officer.

I hope A-stanis use iran for their economic development and give their destiny in hands of americans in military ..den c who will look better after 10 yrs..pakistan or afganistan :lol:

The Afghans and Iranians don't get along either. BTW, to believe that Afghanistan can match Pakistan's progress in 10 years is the most senseless claim I have ever read.

Ḥashshāshīn;3476538 said:
hahhahaha anyone against Pakistan is India's brother :rofl:

Well wasnt it an eveeeel Indian Chanakya who said ~ enemy of my enemy is my friend..:P

I hope A-stanis use iran for their economic development and give their destiny in hands of americans in military ..den c who will look better after 10 yrs..pakistan or afganistan :lol:

Iran's economy is collapsing. Their Rial dropped in value 60% in a week, and you want them to help Afg?! :rofl:

It's like comparing Bhutan will over take India in 10 years! :blink:

Not there at the moment, else I'd have chosen three at random today! I prefer to eliminate Tajiks, Uzbeks not my brethren Pakhtoons! :D

Keep thinking that way, and the day they stab you in the back the rest of us Pakistani will suffer as well.
Honestly I'm not willing to take the risk for my fellow Pakistani, Pushtoon or Tajik doesn't matter, an afghan is an afghan, even if he's your saga bhai as long as one identifies as afghan has to be be separated from you and crushed.

Funny how the Indians are talking **** for the Afghans.

When your border forces get killed by us, you just there with your heard in your laps and cry.

The Afghans and Iranians don't get along either. BTW, to believe that Afghanistan can match Pakistan's progress in 10 years is the most senseless claim I have ever read.

i meant smthing else....i was saying that let the U.S to have command and get the supplies through iran or NDN...
Well,i want prosper south asia...better for every body :)

Not there at the moment, else I'd have chosen three at random today! I prefer to eliminate Tajiks, Uzbeks not my brethren Pakhtoons! :D

what moment 2014?

how u distinguish btw different ppl.? clothes,colour,religion or you simply ask them .. then boooom.?

@ Ḥashshāshīn

Buddy, Iran just gave $ 10 billion to Syria. It has been discussed in this forum too. These investments are made for geo-poloitical and strategic purposes even you have struggling economy and other major internal problems.

India gave $ 2 billion and Pakistan gave $ 500 million to Afghanistan even when they have tough times.

i meant smthing else....i was saying that let the U.S to have command and get the supplies through iran or NDN...
Well,i want prosper south asia...better for every body :)
Do you even know what the heck you are saying? Why would Iran let supplies go through if the US have the command there?!

It may happen for a couple of days.

Nah, any kind of retaliation will make the conservatives go red, and then illiterate awam will become more anti-army :mad:
US kills Pakistani soldiers, everyone's out on the street chanting anti-nato slogans; Afghans kill Pakistani soldiers, * crickets*.

We have a few million of them on our soil, would you put your money where your mouth is and perhaps take a few thousand of your brothers for some sisterly love. !!

Why did you take them in, if you are now so desperate for someone to take them off your hands..?? Looks like the preparations for establishing your strategic depth drowned in the same depths and now you are trying to find the escape hatch...;)

Thanks but no thanks.. We have our own ways of establishing strategic connects with friendly nations.. Taking in refugees is not one of them...

Back
Top Bottom