What's new

Afghan Troops kill Pakistani FC Junior officer.

is our forces too weak that afghani dogs take gun and fire on them...? They should kill every bastard of afghani forces on border. Seal it . Let them die with hunger.

Chill dude....It must have been a mistake..I dont think ANA or even NATO dare to intentionally attack Pak Fauj and initiate conflict..

Ḥashshāshīn;3476533 said:
Pakistan should start the cross border shelling again.

It may happen for a couple of days.

Are you relating the Afganistani people with the word "Monkey"
Well no wonder that are sidelining you since a period of time .
Long live our Afgani brothers .

hahhahaha anyone against Pakistan is India's brother :rofl:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3476511 said:
those stone age barbarians are taking too much panga with a nuclear power, should we just nuke them to fumes?

This blabbering have destroyed u :P ...

Chill dude....It must have been a mistake..I dont think ANA or even NATO dare to intentionally attack Pak Fauj and initiate conflict..

Afghans have a very pronounced hatred for Pakistan and they think that because they have the Americans in their country, Pakistan will be more tentative about retaliating. Wishful thinking of course, Afghans shot down an Mi-17 in Bajaur when it was lifting off after a supply drop at a forward post. Obviously it was no case of mistaken firing because the Taliban don't have helis, anyway we shelled their position and gave the mountain a new face. Point made, peace established, never fired again.

Well, it will be returned in kind. It always is. 1 Pakistani for 100 Afghans. Hell, we won't even have to cross border, choose 100 randomly from 2 million vermin within our own borders! :P

:pakistan: "Jeeway, jeeway, jeeway Pakistan... Pakistan... Pakistan.... jeeway Pakistan..."

Last edited by a moderator:
More than half of Afghanistan trade is from Pakistan. Pakistan should seal the border. That will also stop the scum TTP from coming in.

CO killed, soldier injured in Afghan cross border firing

PESHAWAR - A junior commissioned officer of the Frontier Corps was killed and a soldier injured as a result of alleged firing by personnel of Afghan security forces in border areas of Mohmand Agency.
How can a CO be a JCO? :lol: A CO is a commissioned officer of the rank of major, Lt Colonel or Colonel, depending on the unit organization. A JCO is not a commissioned officer and therefore cannot be a CO! Confusion confounded, what? :P Unless a Post Commander in the FC is termed 'CO'. But hey! What do I know?

Those reporters need to get their nomenclatures right! :P

I am surprised you don't know this but "Bandar kay Hath Main Bandooq Daina" is a proverb which implies allowing someone to do something they are not qualified for. You take things too literally.

The above post is in bad taste, I request you do away with it in favour of maintaining a civil atmosphere.

They only learn anti pakistan propaganda in schools so dont blame him for not knowing proverbs...

Well, it will be returned in kind. It always is. 1 Pakistani for 100 Afghans. Hell, we won't even have to cross border, choose 100 randomly from 2 million vermin within our own borders! :P

:pakistan:
that seems to be a reasonable solution .

I hope A-stanis use iran for their economic development and give their destiny in hands of americans in military ..den c who will look better after 10 yrs..pakistan or afganistan :lol:

And here I was discussing on other thread where people thought things will go back same as it was before 9/11 in Afghanistan and Af-Pakistan relationship. Taliban will again rule and Pakistan will again have its backyard.

Things have changed a lot. One has to admit it. The reality is millions of Afghans in Pakistan, a less friendly local armed force, foreign players in the region with ever increasing presence.

One of the scenario is civil war which will at least take a decade to complete.

May be its time for Pakistan to fence the border or increase border Patrol. More Pakistani killed by Afghans will increase Pakistani peoples' anger and things will get ugly if retaliation occurs.

Well it's only fair, we've been the brunt of this since 22 years.
But unfortunately Pakistani shameless people will keep suffering and not retaliate because of the afghans being their "muslim brothers" yuck!

Back
Top Bottom