What's new

Afghan Troops kill Pakistani FC Junior officer.

what moment 2014?

how u distinguish btw different ppl.? clothes,colour,religion or you simply ask them .. then boooom.?
Their facial characteristics, height and dialect... millions of things that only I would know!

Hell, I even maybe able to smell them as different. :D

And then boom. Simple...

I am surprised you don't know this but "Bandar kay Hath Main Bandooq Daina" is a proverb which implies allowing someone to do something they are not qualified for. You take things too literally.

Wasey, its Bandar ke haath mein Ustara, but.. close enough :)

@ Ḥashshāshīn

Buddy, Iran just gave $ 10 billion to Syria. It has been discussed in this forum too. These investments are made for geo-poloitical and strategic purposes even you have struggling economy and other major internal problems.
Syria is Iran's biggest ally. Afghans and Iranians aren't allies, they don't get along well.

Nah, any kind of retaliation will make the conservatives go red, and then illiterate awam will become more anti-army :mad:
US kills Pakistani soldiers, everyone's out on the street chanting anti-nato slogans; Afghans kill Pakistani soldiers, * crickets*.

You just earned yourself a fan............and not the type that helps in better circulation of air through a clockwise/anticlockwise circular motion.

Wasey, its Bandar ke haath mein Ustara, but.. close enough :)

Lol, man I feel like a dumb a$$!

Why did you take them in, if you are now so desperate for someone to take them off your hands..?? Looks like the preparations for establishing your strategic depth drowned in the same depths and now you are trying to find the escape hatch...;).
Should sound familiar to your guys with bangali 'illegal' immigrants and all ;)

Nah, any kind of retaliation will make the conservatives go red, and then illiterate awam will become more anti-army :mad:
US kills Pakistani soldiers, everyone's out on the street chanting anti-nato slogans; Afghans kill Pakistani soldiers, * crickets*.

Yeah, this 'Muslim Brotherhood' has destroyed the country. Pakistan needs to look after itself. No other country 'Muslim country' cares about Pakistan.

I hope A-stanis use iran for their economic development and give their destiny in hands of americans in military ..den c who will look better after 10 yrs..pakistan or afganistan :lol:

Iran hates afghans more than us, they have deep ethnic divisions with them, that's why Iran is progressing.

Funny how the Indians are talking **** for the Afghans.

When your border forces get killed by us, you just there with your heard in your laps and cry.

And you make sarcastic comments about Indians firing first.. Right?? So now the shoe is on the other foot... Isnt it ??

Pakistan needs to move into Afghanistan, once Nato withdraws.

We'll have those Afghans on their knees begging for mercy.

I have always said that Pakistan has very narrow window of opportunity of taking control of things by end of 2014. Once NATO leaves, the extremists next target will be Pakistan.

TTP may be just a beginning, many groups may emerge too. Pakistan should prepare itself for aevery possible scenario and start with strengthening the vigilance of the border.

Pakistan needs to move into Afghanistan, once Nato withdraws.

We'll have those Afghans on their knees begging for mercy.
Chaudri sahab, don't worry I'll invite you! ;)

We shall roam in the streets of Kabul once again... you can bring your "Sotti" and "Chittar wala chappal" :P

Back
Top Bottom