What's new

Afghan Troops kill Pakistani FC Junior officer.

^^^ Chill pill?......

^^^ Yeah chillpill and they will keep killing yr army men and yr civilians. they are pigs and will be pigs forever.

HuhHH Bare ayee Sahi Arsala Khan keh baite keh AFghani kut e ko via helecopter CMH la kar Ilaj karane wale...

Aur karo in keh saat hamdardi .. Jo log apne bhai ko aik AK47 keh liye qatal kar dein un par tumhare hamdardi ka koi asar nai hone wala... Bas Danda Samjhte hain saal e ....

^^^^^^^^^^

Yaara, i have posted the actual incident in post ~103, the news was falsely reported, it wasn't Afghani troops but the TTP morons who attacked the post and in return we sent six of them to hell.:)

^^^^^^^^^^

Yaara, i have posted the actual incident in post ~103, the news was falsely reported, it wasn't Afghani troops but the TTP morons who attacked the post and in return we sent six of them to hell.:)
That may have been a separate clash between Mujahideen and PA.

Many sources have confirmed this cross fire:
Pak soldier martyred in Afghan border firing | The Nation
Cross border firing martyrs Pak army officer in Mohmand Agency - The Lahore Times
Pak army officer martyrs in Afghan border firing | SAMAA TV

Dude, which army are you talking about? Are you thinking that you'll send in Punjab regiment to butcher Pushtoons, or order AF to go bomb our people, and that the rank and file of armed forces will remain in status-quo?

Stop deluding yourself, I know the pulse of Pakistan armed forces. If your wish somehow comes true, then pray for mercy, as there will be no mercy for people such as yourself.

Keep your threats to yourself, I have no fear of pushtun martial race. Keep your superiority complex to yourself, in Pakistan there is equal treatment for all - so terrorists will be treated as such regardless of ethnicity.
I don't care if so and so is your culture, if it threatens my safety and interests - you're the one who'll be needing mercy.
Also, explain the status quo you're talking about?

Dude, which army are you talking about? Are you thinking that you'll send in Punjab regiment to butcher Pushtoons, or order AF to go bomb our people, and that the rank and file of armed forces will remain in status-quo?

Stop deluding yourself, I know the pulse of Pakistan armed forces. If your wish somehow comes true, then pray for mercy, as there will be no mercy for people such as yourself.

Read my freaking post. You never did, your reply is not related

Lashkar= Tribal Militia raised for protecting Tribal Land.

As long as Khi and Isl don't count, have fun!

No not in this particular post, you have to catch the general gist of his reasoning... (borderline hatred of Pushtoons)

Nope, never. Actually if you knew where I live, you'd see how close I am to pushtoons. I respect pushtoons, as long as they don't ask for special treatment

Dude, you're a COIN analyst. Explain to these guys, how much of settled area of Pakistan will be lost, if you guys loose 100% support of Pushtoons. Can you calculate the after-shocks? And remember this, if such a thing happens, you know that we won't stop in our own areas, you're not talking about shalwar kameez and pagdi wearing, naswar swallowing average Joe's!

Just pisses me off.. :angry:

I never equated pushtoons with TTP, only you did. You DO have sympathies for your ethnicity even if they're afghan and you can't deny that

Also, I wouldnt dream of it. I prefer us being united. Especially since I can't say im 100% non pushtoon, if some anti-pushtoon nazi gets his hands on some family records I won't be safe

PA hould step in secure the border by land mines if they have to. Each and every Pakistani will support securing of borders through any means. Pakistan can't afford prolonged internal troubles and we don't know what post 2014 will bring against Pakistan when leverage on NATO, their supply lines, is no longer there.

nah, some idiots have half their houses across the border literally
Although city dwellers will support that

They have every right to self defense the rest posted here by everyone is just expression of emotions in kiddish way.

I am totally against any border incident but incidents like these gives a clear message to everyone here who thinks Taliban is controlling 90% of Afghanistan and Karzai is a mayor of Kabul - remember this incident came just after Karzai's remarks against Pakistan.

you mean in self defence you were killing our FC soldiers while in self defence from talibans??

what kind of wierdo logic is that??

and when we bomb your villages in self defence which are the hide out places from were afghan talibans attack us, you complain

To All Pakistanis: Take is easy , the elements responsible for this incident will be taken care of , one way or another , you may not see it in 9,O clock news but it will happen.. Army Actually does care when one of its Soldiers gets martyred .

Back
Top Bottom