What's new

Afghan Troops kill Pakistani FC Junior officer.

From your post i don't get who made you chairman. Whatever we did is fine and if Afghan's do something in general then we have every right to cry loud. We are equally responsible for whatever is happening.

Are you Pakhtoon ?

From your post i don't get who made you chairman. Whatever we did is fine and if Afghan's do something in general then we have every right to cry loud. We are equally responsible for whatever is happening.

This was an unprovoked incident of cross-border firing by people we are 'supposedly' helping. How is it that it is our responsibility?

That's partly to be blamed on the KPK Govt and Media. They have not shown the work that Lashkars are doing in the regions and how they are fighting in step with the Army and FC, leading people to believe that perhaps all Pukhtuns support the TTP. I as an eye witness know that nothing is further from the truth but the average joe sitting in his TV room some 1500km away can't say the same unless he sees that on TV and realizes the true sacrifices that tribes are lending in this conflict.
Dude, you're a COIN analyst. Explain to these guys, how much of settled area of Pakistan will be lost, if you guys loose 100% support of Pushtoons. Can you calculate the after-shocks? And remember this, if such a thing happens, you know that we won't stop in our own areas, you're not talking about shalwar kameez and pagdi wearing, naswar swallowing average Joe's!

Just pisses me off.. :angry:

Dude, you're a COIN analyst. Explain to these guys, how much of settled area of Pakistan will be lost, if you guys loose 100% support of Pushtoons. Can you calculate the after-shocks? And remember this, if such a thing happens, you know that we won't stop in our own areas, you're not talking about shalwar kameez and pagdi wearing, naswar swallowing average Joe's!

Just pisses me off.. :angry:

True, this perception is actually propagated by politicians who want to erase the line between War against TTP and War against Pukhtuns to secure votes. If anything, it is actually fuelling despondency and public anger.

I thought you were a Pukhtoon, dude! :P

Many people make that mistake, I speak Pushto, Know the Pukhtunwali, Am familiar with territory but not Pukhtun. I have Wrorwali with the Salarzai and Wazirs though.......

True, this perception is actually propagated by politicians who want to erase the line between War against TTP and War against Pukhtuns to secure votes. If anything, it is actually fuelling despondency and public anger.
Before joining this forum, I used to think that Pakistan was united, however, now I see first cracks in the fabric of Pakistan's so called "federation".

Trust me, if I come across someone bitching @Pakhtoons and equating them to TTP, then there won't be any further talk. Don't worry my *** is secured, even if I shoot someone in daylight in front of the Parliament... Too much to loose for too many stake holders!

:angry:

and Wazirs though.......
Very very interesting! ;)

@razii..
All I am saying is ANA is better than TTP And attack on Afghanistan will be like cutting head of Hydra.

Isn't US or NATO soldiers better equipped than PA if we consider they are equally trained.

War is not the solution when it comes to Afghanistan and the history backs it.

@razii..
All I am saying is ANA is better than TTP And attack on Afghanistan will be like cutting head of Hydra.

Isn't US or NATO soldiers better equipped than PA if we consider they are equally trained.

War is not the solution when it comes to Afghanistan and the history backs it.

Not much difference though!

TTP gets five yuks :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: (max)
ANA gets three yuks :sick::sick::sick:

Before joining this forum, I used to think that Pakistan was united, however, now I see first cracks in the fabric of Pakistan's so called "federation".

I don't agree with that assessment, there are always a very microscopic minority that lack the vision to appreciate the bigger picture. Most of the people (over 90%) have great sympathy for the Pukhtuns and their sacrifices as it was observed during the IDP crisis, everyone regardless of caste, creed, belief and economic status was donating all he could for the IDPs and that is why the issue was resolved with such speed and ease.

Trust me, if I come across someone bitching @Pakhtoons and equating them to TTP, then there won't be any further talk. Don't worry my *** is secured, even if I shoot someone in daylight in front of the Parliament... Too much to loose for too many stake holders!

That's good to know, I gag at people who think that the TTP and Pukhtuns are one entity, their lack of knowledge not only makes them look ignorant but also hurts the sentiments of the Pukhtuns that have lost so much to the TTP and are hell bent to make them pay up!

Very very interesting! ;)

As you said, my *** is also pretty well secured in FATA. ;-)

I believe that come 2014 the situation along the Kunar-bajaur border will change.

If there is no eventual peace deal with the Taliban ,ANA would somehow have to maintain the same combat intensity against the taliban but with only 1 tenth of the remaining US forces.If that happens ,we will see that ANA will be too busy tackling with the **** storm on their own backyard ,rather then skirmishing with FC in kunar bajaur border

But if there is a peace deal ,then Taliban will get Kunar,since it is Pushtun majority province .And we all know that any dialog with taliban will be through Pakistan.

but again another question comes to my mind ,if there is a peace deal,what will the remnants of TNSM/mullah radio group do.will they make peace or will they disobey their spiritual emir mullah omar ? maybe a senior member here can shed some light on this ?

False news reporting, here is the real story and the incident apparently took place last Thursday and PA wasted six scum bags. :tup:

Soldier, 6 militants killed in Mohmand

GHALLANAI: A soldier and six militants were killed in a clash near the border with Afghanistan in Baizai subdivision in Mohmand Agency on Thursday, official sources said.

The sources said that the militants attacked the Gorsal Post in Baizai subdivision near the Pak-Afghan border at night and killed a soldier and injured another one. Another soldier and several militants sustained injuries in the fighting.

The sources said that in retaliation, the security forces killed six militants and injured several others.Meanwhile, talking to reporters from an undisclosed location by phone the outlawed Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesman Ihsanullah Ihsan claimed responsibility for the attack. He conceded the death of his three men in the clash and claimed that 17 soldiers were killed in the fighting.

Soldier, 6 militants killed in Mohmand - thenews.com.pk

but again another question comes to my mind ,if there is a peace deal,what will the remnants of TNSM/mullah radio group do.will they make peace or will they disobey their spiritual emir mullah omar ? maybe a senior member here can shed some light on this ?
They will be the sacrificial goat! And I'd love to feast on their dead body. :tup:

The TTP has repeatedly shown a tendency to disregard Peace Accords and use the time to secure their positions. I believe the state is done trying to be stupid and now the only Peace Accord these guys will be getting will be an Instrument of Surrender!

Back
Top Bottom