What's new

Afghan foreign minister - "Stop blaming Afghanistan and take care of your own problems"

So, after all that PAK sacrifice, all that money, all that suffering, all those pontificating grand words and promises, we are back to square one. Except the Taliban are now far better trained with much better weapons and the same old ideology. Did we learn anything from this ill-fated adventure? HAVE we Fck .

Embarrassing?

No bro, this is a win in the books of buzdil Pakistani cucks. They don't mind. They have no honour and shame.

They received hundreds of casualties in multiple incidents and felt ZERO shame. Not a single aggressive statement let alone retaliation.

This nation has no honour, where are the gheiratmand people?

As I said they are only tough against Indians, in front of Afghans they are cucks, weak and pathetic. Slave minded.
Where is this ghairat when nagriks are opening claiming to steal the water from Pakistani rivers. Or when anglosaxons force their pagan culture onto the awaam?
Why pretend to be a sovereign nation in front of some namak haram afghans?
You are slaves. Act like one.

Tough against Indians is a feign?

Pajeet I'm really not in the mood to interact with your kind but no one has shied away from war with your kind. Mr Abhinandad was not too long ago.

Yes, they are tough against Indians.

If it wasn't for Pakistan, Hindu street sh*tting extremists and bobs and vagene and call centre scammers would be claiming land up to the durand line and plaster those demonic looking statues everywhere which give me the creeps. I wake up everyday and thank the good Lord I don't have to call myself Indian.
The day isn't far Hindu patjeets calling the shot in Pakistan as they had been for 5000 years.

This is the end goal for Afghans and TTP :lol:

main-qimg-9c5c72ab9b4e96ede18661f2456f5395-lq

Keep glorifying this crap in your textbooks and produce more sympathizers.

The solution is clear.

Pakistan cannot select the right leaders for her future and nor is she willing to depose the current corrupt fools.

Brothers, let's come together under a confederation lead by the Taliban. As you wished true Islam for Afghanistan now is the time to have true Islam for Pakistan.

With our zero tolerance for corruption and your military infrastructure - the confederation could really become a regional power. Insha'Allah

Step 1. Bring back Khan.

Step 2. Introduce General Tariq Khan as his security policy advisor.

Step 3. Disqualify Sharifs and Bhuttos and Zardari from politics.

Step 4. Kick out namak harami refugees.

Step 5. Destroy Afghanistan with some nukes.

Step 6. Release new ISPR song.
Step 6 hi hoga. Baaki steps bhool jao.

Where is this ghairat when nagriks are opening claiming to steal the water from Pakistani rivers. Or when anglosaxons force their pagan culture onto the awaam?
Why pretend to be a sovereign nation in front of some namak haram afghans?
You are slaves. Act like one.
You're telling this to the wrong guy because I openly talk against this explicitly...

I don't want to be a slave towards anyone, not the goras, not the pajeets, or the awghans.

They know we don't have the balls
Pretty much this

They live next door and are watching the political disaster, they know we don't have the balls and all the fancy toys are for sitting in hangers.

The Pakistani state has only presented itself as weak, pathetic and cowardly with no honour despite possessing so much firepower.

So that is how they are treating you, like weak, pathetic, and cowardly scum. Internationally they are doing this.

This is the end goal for Afghans and TTP :lol:

main-qimg-9c5c72ab9b4e96ede18661f2456f5395-lq

Keep glorifying this crap in your textbooks and produce more sympathizers.
Don't worry India won't tolerate their bullshit like your gov and army does, what's the point of having a strong conventional army , if you have to compromise with terrorists.

The solution is clear.

Pakistan cannot select the right leaders for her future and nor is she willing to depose the current corrupt fools.

Brothers, let's come together under a confederation lead by the Taliban. As you wished true Islam for Afghanistan now is the time to have true Islam for Pakistan.

With our zero tolerance for corruption and your military infrastructure - the confederation could really become a regional power. Insha'Allah
The only way this would work is by creating more provinces out of Afghanistan in a confederation.

Pashtun areas become Western Pakhtunkwa province. A Hazarjat province. And Tajik province.

Then Taliban and PTI can form a coalition government.

They damn well know TTP camps are based in Kunar, Paktia and Khost and they will not do anything about them.
They are brothers. Their love is eternal. We are fools. We made our own graves and still pretend that these Gays are our brothers. Bring back, Tika Khan. Make Afghanistan Bangladesh. I don't care. Just fire everything. Ask Americans to provide (Taliban myth-buster) bombs hahaha. It's time to sell every Afghani in Pakistan. Sell afghans to Africans. I mean our ministers can earn money by selling afghans as well. In this way, Ministers can improve their own economy hahaha.

The only way this would work is by creating more provinces out of Afghanistan in a confederation.

Pashtun areas become Western Pakhtunkwa province. A Hazarjat province. And Tajik province.

Then Taliban and PTI can form a coalition government.
are you drunk? Taliban and PTI in coalition mean full-time jehad. I hate imran khan policies on Afghanistan. According to khan, afghans are our brothers. Brothers don't burn your flag several times. It's better for khan to stay away because his policies on Afghanistan have failed. He should watch Tv and enjoy popcorn and let these useless politicians run this country.

Step 1. Bring back Khan.

Step 2. Introduce General Tariq Khan as his security policy advisor.

Step 3. Disqualify Sharifs and Bhuttos and Zardari from politics.

Step 4. Kick out namak harami refugees.

Step 5. Destroy Afghanistan with some nukes.

Step 6. Release new ISPR song.
YOUR DREAMS IN ABYSS?

They damn well know TTP camps are based in Kunar, Paktia and Khost and they will not do anything about them.
We can at least start by sealing the border with those provinces to put pressure on the Talibs. Then sit down with Tariq Khan to formulate a plan to wipeout those already in the country, in a calculate manner. The goal has to be to change the identify the miscreants and remove their support from the public, by making the mistakes of the miscreants alienate them from the public.

Back
Top Bottom