What's new

Afghan foreign minister - "Stop blaming Afghanistan and take care of your own problems"

I have no idea what they are thinking but there are many things that we can't change.

1)Afghanistan(Taliban or no Taliban) will remain hostile towards Pakistan.

2) Taliban in power means total destruction of Pakistan. What we did with the soviets is exactly what we did with Americans but with different results.

3) Problem is deep. radicalization. System of the madrassa, funded by Saudi directly. We have to destroy this system but it will take decades.

4) War against Taliban. Even if we try today, we can't win. we can bomb them but we can't stop cross-border attacks. Pakistan had the golden chance to reduce the size of Afghanistan during the American left invasion but we did nothing.
5) War against TTP, Taliban, and radicalized individuals might take decades as well. There is no short-term solution.

6) Pakistan must survive. Mounting pressure on Pakistan means military action on Pakistani soil. India did that. Nuclear blackmail finally fails. The chances of Indian invasion increase day by day.

7)Current economic situation needs to be addressed asap. Taliban also wants parts of Pakistan which is no hidden secret.

8) Finally destruction of Afghanistan. either military action(Which could take 15 years) or nuclear attack. I prefer a nuclear attack on Afghanistan's main cities especially on Kabul.

9) Joint military operations of Pakistan with India, America, etc, on pak Afghan border areas and inside Afghanistan. A nuclear attack on Quetta. Elimination of Haqqani network etc.

10) Pakistan must declare Taliban and all associate proxies as terrorists.

Also, I would like to edit further. If the current situation continues and if TTP, and BLa continue to attack than we might run out of soldiers within 10 years so either nuke them or nuke ourselves. Do we have the balls to nuke Afghanistan? No.

What is the point of all these shiny weapons?

New Wing long drones, new bayraktar drones, new CH4 drones, new Burraq drones… and we all here jump up and down.

New Jf17B3s new J10Cs… and once again we jump up and down like a bunch of clowns.

We dont need any more new weapons, what are they useful for except military parades and a sense of false ego….

Honestly I feel beyond shameful as a pakistani. Even if tomorrow we get 5th generation jets I literally dont give a crap. Useless weapons with useless generals at the helm.

Honestly nations such as Ethiopia, Syria, and Myanmar who dont even have 1% the firepower our military has have more self respect in my eyes…

What are they doing right now, under the IEA?

A lot of talk of separatism on Khorosani/Hazara Twitter

Only really half of what you said is logically coherent.

Nuclear attack on Quetta is crazy talk, you realise that is our own territory? 😂
I realized that and I say it without any mental disease or disorder. I still remember the American general who was in Afghanistan. He said the same thing. he wasn't wrong. nobody can win a war until you remove terrorists from your own soil. Look at the history of Quetta! Bomb blasts each month. i mean it's regular. I say Shaheen 3 on haqqani gays. Use different trajectory. first Shaheen must enter inside India but later change its trajectory and hit Haqqani. I would personally like to monitor this type of mission. I am sick of these terrorists. They can't hide their evil faces behind religion. It's very easy to fool individuals in our country. People use religion to misguide youth. Religion must remain intact. They shouldn't change definition of jehad. Enough bullshit. I want action. My people shouldn't die. I remember peshawar. Somebody should pay the price and it's the Taliban and all evil proxies that must pay.

I realized that and I say it without any mental disease or disorder. I still remember the American general who was in Afghanistan. He said the same thing. he wasn't wrong. nobody can win a war until you remove terrorists from your own soil. Look at the history of Quetta! Bomb blasts each month. i mean it's regular. I say Shaheen 3 on haqqani gays. Use different trajectory. first Sheen must enter in India but later change it's trajectory and hit Haqqni. i would personally like to monitor this type of mission. i am sick of these terrorists. They can't hide their evil faces behind religion. It's very easy to fool individuals in our country. People use religion to misguide youth. Religion must remain intact. They shouldn't change definition of jehad. Enough bullshit. i want action. My people shouldn't die. I remember peshawar. Somebody should pay the price and it's taliban and all evil proxies that must pay.
The issue with your thinking here is that, just because the Taliban/Afghanistan is your enemy now, that does NOT make India your ally.

Stop simping for India if you have any honour and dignity.

What is the point of all these shiny weapons?

New Wing long drones, new bayraktar drones, new CH4 drones, new Burraq drones… and we all here jump up and down.

New Jf17B3s new J10Cs… and once again we jump up and down like a bunch of clowns.

We dont need any more new weapons, what are they useful for except military parades and a sense of false ego….

Honestly I feel beyond shameful as a pakistani. Even if tomorrow we get 5th generation jets I literally dont give a crap. Useless weapons with useless generals at the helm.

Honestly nations such as Ethiopia, Syria, and Myanmar who dont even have 1% the firepower our military has have more self respect in my eyes…
I feel shameful too but as a Pakistani, this is a regular thing that you have to face. All these weapons are for India and India doesn't even want to fight. All they want is no jehad in Kashmir and a trade route to Afghanistan. Pakistan doesn't allow Indian trucks to trade with Afghanistan. i mean hostility is another thing but this is sick. You can go to indian defence forum and these guys are all talking about annexing Gilgit etc. Basically they are scared to attack Pakistan as well because they know how terrorism has ruined these regions. at the end of the day, their goal is to trade. Kashmir banega Pakistan! hahaha Country I facing every type of crisis. food crisis is next but kashmir banega pakista. it's laughable.

I feel shameful too but as a Pakistani, this is a regular thing that you have to face. All these weapons are for India and India doesn't even want to fight. All they want is no jehad in Kashmir and a trade route to Afghanistan. Pakistan doesn't allow Indian trucks to trade with Afghanistan. i mean hostility is another thing but this is sick. You can go to indian defence forum and these guys are all talking about annexing Gilgit etc. Basically they are scared to attack Pakistan as well because they know how terrorism has ruined these regions. at the end of the day, their goal is to trade. Kashmir banega Pakistan! hahaha Country I facing every type of crisis. food crisis is next but kashmir banega pakista. it's laughable.
Wrong, India is already fighting you, just think carefully where

The issue with your thinking here is that, just because the Taliban/Afghanistan is your enemy now, that does NOT make India your ally.

Stop simping for India if you have any honour and dignity.
I think we attacked India 3 times. right? Now tell me who wants war! A country whose foreign reserve is 500 billion vs a country whose foreign reserve is 3.7 billion. Tell me our position and tell me the truth.

Wrong, India is already fighting you, just think carefully where
Where? through Afghanistan? hahaha, Bro use common sense.

I think we attacked India 3 times. right? Now tell me who wants war! A country whose foreign reserve is 500 billion vs a country whose foreign reserve is 3.7 billion. Tell me our position and tell me the truth.
Both states are enemies of each that is all there is to it.

India is already engaging you but just not directly, they fund the terrorists within your own borders to further destabilise things and keep you busy in internal guerilla wars so your economy does not develop or your infrastructure.

The jahils which exist in your society get most of their support and funding from countries like Afghanistan and India.

Understand this.

Where? through Afghanistan? hahaha, Bro use common sense.
There is something wrong with you if you can't tell that India has provided monetary and intelligence support to hostile elements in Afghanistan/Pakistan

And why wouldn't they? It helps them destabilise their enemy.

You're sucking Indian balls so much you can't understand this basic concept

Both states are enemies of each that is all there is to it.

India is already engaging you but just not directly, they fund the terrorists within your own borders to further destabilise things and keep you busy in internal guerilla wars so your economy does not develop or your infrastructure.

The jahils which exist in your society get most of their support and funding from countries like Afghanistan and India.

Understand this.
Hahaha. Bro makes some sense. you don't need to hire a terrorist in Afghanistan. they are already doing terrorism without any help. Why Taliban want World to recognize them? Why do they need resources? They want to make Both Afghanistan and Pakistan terrorist factory. They also have big plans. if they get the money, they will use it to make nukes or weapons and they will threaten Europe and other countries too. you don't understand. Taliban follow no religion. their only religion is violence. they beat Women openly. They are animals.

India has left Pakistan unharmed several times. even during Kargil, they refrained from attacking Pakistan directly. They can attack us now. why they aren't attacking? They aren't fools. they have people to feed. They don't want nuclear missile war. They know our situation and call it pathetic.7 billion vs almost 600 billion. what a shame!

Hahaha. Bro makes some sense. you don't need to hire a terrorist in Afghanistan. they are already doing terrorism without any help. Why Taliban want World to recognize them? Why do they need resources? They want to make Both Afghanistan a terrorist factory. They also have big plans. if they get the money, they will use it to make nukes or weapons and they will threaten Europe and other countries too. you don't understand. talibans follow no religion. their only religion is violence. they beat Women openly. They are animals.
That's irrelevant to my point

My point here is that your Indian abbu funds elements which destabilise Pakistan, the ones you cry about

India has been very carefully involved in Afghanistan and this is documented, and they have had links with BLA terrorist networks that operated outside of Iran

Why do you want to suck Indian abbus cock so much?

That's irrelevant to my point

My point here is that your Indian abbu funds elements which destabilise Pakistan, the ones you cry about

India has been very carefully involved in Afghanistan and this is documented, and they have had links with BLA terrorist networks that operated outside of Iran

Why do you want to suck Indian abbus cock so much?
Do we have any evidence? We only have kulbhushan and if we stop, they will stop too. let's say they fund BLA. If we stop funding things then they surely stop. First, they want us to stop. try to understand. Nobody accepts unilateral moves. Both parties can still work together but there is no willingness on our side to take action against terrorists.

Anyway, there is no solution because people sitting on top take action. they will not listen to us. Attacks will continue. Our soldiers die regularly. now our citizens are dying on monthly basis. This is a real fight. This can make a country strong or destroy it. in our situation, it's destroying us.

Do we have any evidence? We only have kulbhushan and if we stop, they will stop too. let's say they fund BLA. If we stop funding things than they surely stop. First they want us to stop. try to understand. Nobody accepts unilateral moves. Both parties can still work together but there is no willingness on our side to take action against terrorists.

Anyway there is no solution because people sitting on top take actions. they will not listen to us.
See, now this is a totally different argument

You want to make a truce with India where both sides stop anti-state elements in both countries, so Pakistan can focus internally only.

This is different from claiming your abbu is innocent and will somehow help you. Even in a truce it will not help you unless you put ALL disputes aside permanently forever.

Either way I don't think a truce is possible because there is no trust on either side, plus it's not favourable for India, answer me why India would want to help a Pakistan on the brink of collapse after all the bloodshed? It is in India's favour to try and finish the job

See, now this is a totally different argument

You want to make a truce with India where both sides stop anti-state elements in both countries, so Pakistan can focus internally only.

This is different from claiming your abbu is innocent and will somehow help you. Even in a truce it will not help you unless you put ALL disputes aside permanently forever.

Either way I don't think a truce is possible because there is no trust on either side, plus it's not favourable for India, answer me why India would want to help a Pakistan on the brink of collapse after all the bloodshed? It is in India's favour to try and finish the job
I am sure India will help. they just want the end of terrorism. that's it. They want to trade. They will listen to us. they are much bigger than us. they can destroy us anytime. they can attack us anytime. why Indian jets didn't bomb the Pakistan military on feb 26? Answer me. Do you think that they can't attack? They can and they can start full fledge war but it's not in their interest. They are growing and want Trade. Why we don't allow their trucks? I think we are sick and we have this thing in our mind that India will attack us. India knows that war brings casualties and eats economy. They aren't fools.

I am sure India will help. they just want the end of terrorism. that's it. They want to trade. They will listen to us. they are much bigger than us. they can destroy us anytime. they can attack us anytime. why Indian jets didn't bomb the Pakistan military on feb 26? Answer me. Do you think that they can't attack? They can and they can start full fledge war but it's not in their interest. They are growing and want Trade. Why we don't allow their trucks? I think we are sick and we have this thing in our mind that India will attack us. India knows that war brings casualties and eats economy. They aren't fools.
They can't directly destroy you or attack you anytime, 2019 was a major failure for them, the only positive they got was manufacturing lies into success.

In any full fledged war both parties lose. Especially when nuclear weapons are on the table and Pakistan is pushed to use them.

They can't directly destroy you or attack you anytime, 2019 was a major failure for them, the only positive they got was manufacturing lies into success.

In any full fledged war both parties lose. Especially when nuclear weapons are on the table and Pakistan is pushed to use them.
Actually, they didn't attack any military position on Feb 26 because their action was against terrorists. don't trust them. no country cares. Fight this war alone. We can't win. Taliban are like monsters who love blood. Fight alone. solve your own problems. don't beg to other nations. Let's see when India will attack. I mean it's like an obsession.

Back
Top Bottom