What's new

Gen (R) Tariq Khan's analysis on the TTP and national government + security!

We are not a proper state...
Military runs 80% of the country including foreign policy.
There is so much imbalance that a national policy cannot emerge because dangerous duffers maliciously intervene everywhere.
IK also has wrong idea about TTP and TTA.

Main issue, military has destroyed every other institution or did not let develop so an intelligent and national policy could not come.

We are not a proper state...
Military runs 80% of the country including foreign policy.
There is so much imbalance that a national policy cannot emerge because dangerous duffers maliciously intervene everywhere.
IK also has wrong idea about TTP and TTA.

Main issue, military has destroyed every other institution or did not let develop so an intelligent and national policy could not come.
How did you so "expertly" arrive at this "80%" number? Please tell. IK fits in quite well in the "duffer" category given his association with and reliance on the duffers to get him to the PM House. So two peas in a pod. :-)

He wed his daughter to a U.S Army soldier. No thanks, we don’t need an input of a secular and imported person
And you had no issues with IK being married to a British Jewish lady, with 2 sons (not that there is anything wrong with it) yet a Pakistani who has served this country for 35 years (all of his professional life) is persona non grata for you because supposedly his daughter married some non-Pakistani??

Last edited:
He wed his daughter to a U.S Army soldier. No thanks, we don’t need an input of a secular and imported person
I mean his daughter cd have killed people, but thankfully just married.

Anyway, neither Hz Ibrahim AS is responsible for his father nor Hz Nuh AS for his son.

No way? Did he really?

I mean his daughter cd have killed people, but thankfully just married.

Anyway, neither Hz Ibrahim AS is responsible for his father nor Hz Nuh AS for his son.
Nah **** that, there's no excusing this, and it's incredibly odd and weird

Not only is it weird as a Pakistani but he is a tribal Pashtun which makes it 1000x more weird.

Is the US army guy even Muslim?

@Mirzali Khan yo hear this

Nah **** that, there's no excusing this, and it's incredibly odd and weird
I mean I am not endorsing it but at least she married and has a family. After a certain age, parents cannot control their kids.

Lastly, if it creates a security risk, then just don't invite gen to inner circle. Else, the gen has proved his mantle and we can ignore his offspring's doings.

Have you seen the moral standards in the country? The former PM was a womanizer who bedded many women (zina), yet the issue here is the "supposed" marriage of the offspring of a patriotic senior Pakistani officer just because he questions your party narrative against a technocratic government?

No wonder Pakistan was a dump in PTI's tenure and remains so till this day. We are focused on the wrong things all the time.

I mean I am not endorsing it but at least she married and has a family. After a certain age, parents cannot control their kids.

Lastly, if it creates a security risk, then just don't invite gen to inner circle. Else, the gen has proved his mantle and we can ignore his offspring's doings.
Kuch tu gar bar hai

Wo tribal pashtun hai, aur amrekan soldier ke saat shaadi? Makes absolute no sense, bohot ajeeb things going on, especially considering this was during the war on terror

Probably linked to some joowry or free masonry

Thank you for the paraphrase. I have a basic question still left unanswered: Why did the Afghan Taliban, after essentially drinking Pakistan's breastmilk for 30 years, suddenly decide to become unfriendly if not adversarial with Pakistan? For a nation of 40 million, broken as rubble, to talk down a nation of 220 million which sacrificed itself (by developing ill will with the West) for Taliban's cause is downright ungrateful. Why did it come to this?
Because Pakistani military double crossed them and joined the colonial US war of terror under the neocon banner of Pax-Americana.

Have you seen the moral standards in the country? The former PM was a womanizer who bedded many women (zina), yet the issue here is the "supposed" marriage of the offspring of a patriotic senior Pakistani officer just because he questions your party narrative against a technocratic government?

No wonder Pakistan was a dump in PTI's tenure and remains so till this day. We are focused on the wrong things all the time.
Women are ones jewels. Men and Women are wired differently it's just our old memory kicking in when stuff like this happens Men will always be Men no one can change that.

And you had no issues with IK being married to a British Jewish lady, with 2 sons (not that there is anything wrong with it) yet a Pakistani who has served this country for 35 years (all of his professional life) is persona non grata for you because supposedly his daughter married some non-Pakistani??
IK doesn't have any identity. At one stage he was a fan of British/Western democracy and rule of law (up until when it suited him) and then later on all of a sudden he became pseudo islamic advocating for the creation of "Riaseteh Medina", which is a mere figment of imagination to fool a 250 million strong religious population. If there is anything you haven't learned about him already, its that he is no different than other politicians as the goal is to be in power by hook or crook.

I have no issue with anyone being married but this is not just anyone. Since its creation, Pakistan army's identity and policies are derived from their colonial masters. Pakistan is a country within a country. The rich have their own education system, real estate bubbles, and other business interests. Whether its the generals or their offsprings, in my eyes, they are automatically in the driving seat and directly and indirectly, they draw their inspiration from the West. For a common Pakistani. the U.S embassy is a place for rejection but for the generals and their offsprings, its a place to party.
Lol - said the Canadian flag. Hypocrite

And... your point is...? Unlike the U.S, Canadian soldiers don't have blood in their hands.

IK doesn't have any identity. At one stage he was a fan of British/Western democracy and rule of law (up until when it suited him) and then later on all of a sudden he became pseudo islamic advocating for the creation of "Riaseteh Medina", which is a mere figment of imagination to fool a 250 million strong religious population. If there is anything you haven't learned about him already, its that he is no different than other politicians as the goal is to be in power by hook or crook.

I have no issue with anyone being married but this is not just anyone. Since its creation, Pakistan army's identity and policies are derived from their colonial masters. Pakistan is a country within a country. The rich have their own education system, real estate bubbles, and other business interests. Whether its the generals or their offsprings, in my eyes, they are automatically in the driving seat and directly and indirectly, they draw their inspiration from the West. For a common Pakistani. the U.S embassy is a place for rejection but for the generals and their offsprings, its a place to party.

And... your point is...? Unlike the U.S, Canadian soldiers don't have blood in their hands.
On General Tariqs personal matters..

Proof or gtfo

Dw that's their cope mechanism they instantly go back to their "oh your sitting in xyz country YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING" it's literally a cope mechanism amongst Pakistanis and liberandus.

Gen saab still not revealing truth about TTP and its real backers. Well i guess he doesn't want to suddenly disappear in black vigo.

Back
Top Bottom