What's new

Gen (R) Tariq Khan's analysis on the TTP and national government + security!

Women are ones jewels. Men and Women are wired differently it's just our old memory kicking in when stuff like this happens Men will always be Men no one can change that.
None of this excuses a man from these things. I can guarantee that you would not accept this from your son-in-law or may not even consider a man like this for your daughter.

Gen saab still not revealing truth about TTP and its real backers. Well i guess he doesn't want to suddenly disappear in black vigo.
It isn't the army. Let's give this idiotic innuendo a break. The army lost 10,000 KIA/WIA in the campaign against TTP. It isn't like ISI is sitting there orchestrating TTP (which is what you are cheekily trying to insinuate) while the CoAS is patting the boys on the back to take on the same TTP because when it comes to taking on the TTP, it is only army that can do it. So the logic is idiotically stupid that a CoAS would have his ISI run the TTP so then his troops can die taking on the TTP...amazing logic.

The real backers are the tribals and the Taliban (with PTI being silent observers) and some foreign powers. They (Taliban, some foreign entities) provide space to this group so they can maintain leverage on the state of Pakistan.

PS: I specifically added PTI here because if we want to "insinuate" things like you are doing, then they can go any which way. Why was the KP government and the center all merrily getting along with TTP this entire time before their ouster? Should I insinuate something as well?

Last edited:
Have you seen the moral standards in the country? The former PM was a womanizer who bedded many women (zina)

If he was around 1000 years ago with this level of influence he would have a harem and there is nothing wrong with that.

Modi is a beta male incel virgin and that didn't make him a better person now did it?

Imran has compensated so much in his life just because of judgement, even left his wife and children because they were being hounded with racism. He has provided free cancer care to the poor and a world cup winning captain. Who else in Pakistani politics has done this? His track record and character is unmatched. Only Pakistan would waste a once in a generation person like this.

While the Zardaris and Sharifs carry on having people killed and looting, no questions asked. Yes Pakistan is broken.

Last edited:
Lol - said the Canadian flag. Hypocrite
Why does his location matter? At least he is man enough to have his origin flag Pakistani... You know unlike someone else... Who has 2 American flags😂

Back
Top Bottom