What's new

Chinese Defense Minister Li Tells Foreign Militaries, ‘Mind Your Own Business’

Douglas MacArthur's strategic achievements during the Korean War, including the successful retaking of Seoul and countering Chinese aggression
Lol, MacArthur retook Seoul? where did you learn your history?

maxresdefault.jpg

Lol, MacArthur retook Seoul? where did you learn your history?

maxresdefault.jpg
If MacArthur had his way, your China would have been sent back to the Stone Age. Stop believing your Chinese Propaganda. But then again, if that happened, no more dimsum and kung pow rice for me. I think it is for the better you were spared. :usflag: :cheesy: :yahoo:

Douglas MacArthur's strategic achievements during the Korean War, including the successful retaking of Seoul and countering Chinese aggression, were significant. China could benefit from studying the lessons of the Korean War and observing the challenges faced by Russia in the Ukraine conflict. The United States possesses a formidable navy capable of swiftly neutralizing the Chinese Navy in the Taiwan Strait.
An instructor at the US staff college ( I forget his name) wrote a book on how the US has not won a war since WW2, implying that the US did not win the Korean war. At the end of the war the communist forces had driven the US back to the DMZ. The introduction of Russian mig-15's, with Russian pilots, late in the war had shifted the balance of power. Until then, the US had air supremacy over the battlefield. This would now be eroded.

The US knew that they would lose if the war continued. They then signaled to the Chinese/Russians that if they continued the war, the US would use nuclear weapons. This forced the communists to accept the ceasefire.

The Rand corporation published a study on the balance of power in the Pacific. By 2018/19 that balance would shift so drastically in China's favor that a US victory would be unlikely. Consequently the US has to push for a war sooner rather than later.

The entire Taiwan scenario, like the 'oppression' of the UIghers, is simply a causus belli.

If MacArthur had his way, your China would have been sent back to the Stone Age. Stop believing your Chinese Propaganda. But then again, if that happened, no more dimsum and kung pow rice for me. I think it is for the better you were spared. :usflag: :cheesy: :yahoo:
Then why Turman fired him? cause he knew US would be back to Stone Age too, Why US can't even win a war with a government which was only less than one year old?

Back
Top Bottom