What's new

Afghan foreign minister - "Stop blaming Afghanistan and take care of your own problems"

They received hundreds of casualties in multiple incidents and felt ZERO shame. Not a single aggressive statement let alone retaliation
Are you correct? I was wondering the same. I thought maybe Pakistan has said something against Afghanistan officially and I may have missed it.

Remember when I said this and everyone called me Indian agent including you LOL 🤣

Everything I said is coming true, they told me there's no threat, I'm Indian and overinflating the issue.

But nah, Indians are focusing on personal development, they have shifted their battleground by leveraging insurgency proxies and Afghanistan.
I never called you an Indian agent for this one. People have been talking and waiting for Afghan Taliban to show their true colors soon after they took over. Nothing you predicted really.
Your obsession to irritate Pakistanis against Afghans still makes you sound like an Indian.

If Pakistan offers KPK and Baluchistan to Afghanistan, these attacks would end and TTP would give up arms. There's your solution cuckistan :lol:
I think TTP wants to rule Pakistan and more importantly they want to capture pakistani nukes. Pashtuns see themselves as ruling tribe and depise Punjabi domination.

If Pakistan offers KPK and Baluchistan to Afghanistan, these attacks would end and TTP would give up arms. There's your solution cuckistan :lol:
Buzdilistan might actually go for that, they have no honour, no shame, not an ounce of respect or pride in themselves.

They are weak, pathetic and inferiority complex ridden cucks.

Even the Indians have held on to Kashmir despite the hell raised in that state by certain people.

INDIANS OFFICICALLY HAVE MORE GHEIRAT AND HONOUR THAN PAKISTANIS.

I never called you an Indian agent for this one. People have been talking and waiting for Afghan Taliban to show their true colors soon after they took over. Nothing you predicted really.
Your obsession to irritate Pakistanis against Afghans still makes you sound like an Indian.
So waking up oblivious inferiority complex ridden Pakistanis from worshipping Afghans, makes me sound Indian?

Okay.

Only tough against Indians.

They are weak and pathetic against Afghanistan. Inferiority complex.
Tough against Indians is a feign. When was the last time they faught India over kashmir?
They hoodwink common Pakistanis on the street to believe that they are the sole protector against Kaffir Hindus out to destroy pakistan and pakistanis.

Tough against Indians is a feign. When was the last time they faught India over kashmir?
They hoodwink common Pakistanis on the street to believe that they are the sole protector against Kaffir Hindus out to destroy pakistan and pakistanis.
Tough against Indians is a feign?

Pajeet I'm really not in the mood to interact with your kind but no one has shied away from war with your kind. Mr Abhinandad was not too long ago.

Yes, they are tough against Indians.

If it wasn't for Pakistan, Hindu street sh*tting extremists and bobs and vagene and call centre scammers would be claiming land up to the durand line and plaster those demonic looking statues everywhere which give me the creeps. I wake up everyday and thank the good Lord I don't have to call myself Indian.

I don't know what narrative some posters are trying to introduce, wanting a resolution on the western front doesn't mean compromising the east. The two are not related.

As I said they are only tough against Indians, in front of Afghans they are cucks, weak and pathetic. Slave minded.
Even the Indians have held on to Kashmir despite the hell raised in that state by certain people.

INDIANS OFFICICALLY HAVE MORE GHEIRAT AND HONOUR THAN PAKISTANIS.
Another member coming out of closet. @El Sidd

these cavemen have FM too ??????????/
"Cavemen" Brother they are much more intelligent and competent than any Pakistani government.

Check my thread:

Back
Top Bottom