What's new

Afghan foreign minister - "Stop blaming Afghanistan and take care of your own problems"

TheSolution

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Step 1. Bring back Khan.

Step 2. Introduce General Tariq Khan as his security policy advisor.

Step 3. Disqualify Sharifs and Bhuttos and Zardari from politics.

Step 4. Kick out namak harami refugees.

Step 5. Destroy Afghanistan with some nukes.

Step 6. Release new ISPR song.

Step 1. Bring back Khan.

Step 2. Introduce General Tariq Khan as his security policy advisor.

Step 3. Disqualify Sharifs and Bhuttos and Zardari from politics.

Step 4. Kick out namak harami refugees.

Step 5. Destroy Afghanistan with some nukes.

Step 6. Release new ISPR song.
Step7: nuke the IMF head quarters to wipe out debt.
Step 8: paint a nuke with Indian flag and direct it towards a US airciraft carrier

They are trying to play a double game and use TTP as a leverage against Pakistan.

They are trying to play a double game and use TTP as a leverage against Pakistan.
Remember when I said this and everyone called me Indian agent including you LOL 🤣

Everything I said is coming true, they told me there's no threat, I'm Indian and overinflating the issue.

But nah, Indians are focusing on personal development, they have shifted their battleground by leveraging insurgency proxies and Afghanistan.

This just took a turn for the embarrassing. Seal the border for all sorts trade/ immigration or whatever the **** we have it opened for, bomb the camps. This is what passive diplomacy gets you.

This just took a turn for the embarrassing. Seal the border for all sorts trade/ immigration or whatever the **** we have it opened for, bomb the camps. This is what passive diplomacy gets you.
Embarrassing?

No bro, this is a win in the books of buzdil Pakistani cucks. They don't mind. They have no honour and shame.

They received hundreds of casualties in multiple incidents and felt ZERO shame. Not a single aggressive statement let alone retaliation.

This nation has no honour, where are the gheiratmand people?

As I said they are only tough against Indians, in front of Afghans they are cucks, weak and pathetic. Slave minded.

He said "If Afghanistan was the center of terrorism, then this terrorism would have reached Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan & Iran."..

Well, those Non-Pashtun countries treat the Afghan scum exactly the way they should be treated.

We, OTOH, welcome these Namak Harams in our country, and this "refugee influx" is what has led to substantial rise in terrorism (and all other kinds of crimes) in Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom