What's new

Afghan children returning from Pakistan risk early marriage, child labour

Then instead of helping those pesky refugees we should help our countrymen your argument is invalid.

For me , poor is poor . They've no nation.

If anyone poor was in need , I'll help him . Be it tharparkar child , karachi child, African children or afghan child.

No one is disputing that we have corruption in our country. Yes, we also need to take care of corrupt leaders, but we also need to tackle the Afghan problem which is becoming a real security headache. Afghans have behaved like leeches. They have not appreciated Pakistan's support and instead resort to terrorism and scapegoating Pakistan. It is over now. Afghans should pack their bags and find another place.

May Allah subhanu help them find their good home .
Where they can respectfully earn without being bashed .

A Muslim father's first priority is HIS children, especially when they are wayward, sick and ignorant.
There is no point in looking after your neighbours children, when your own are in need, especially when your neighbour is hurting you.

If you're a true Muslim, you should take care of your own and treat your enemies children as your own, no matter how fucked up your neighbor is. Bachay toh be-kasoor hote he.

For me , poor is poor . They've no nation.

If anyone poor was in need , I'll help him . Be it tharparkar child , karachi child, African children or afghan child.

May Allah subhanu help them find their good home .
Where they can respectfully earn without being bashed .

If you're a true Muslim, you should take care of your own and treat your enemies children as your own, no matter how fucked up your neighbor is. Bachay toh be-kasoor hote he.

You know what i hope those afghans leave near you and you can help them daily.

Even when your neighbour will use his children as a weapon?

I am not saying hurt your neighbours children but to stay away from them. There is a difference.

I am not saying hurt your neighbours children but to stay away from them. There is a difference.
Plus it is not the responsibility of Pakistan to look after the welfare of Afghan children especially when they are in Afghanistan.

whats even more sad is that we lost so many little angels of APS due to these "Muslim Brothers"

So If we did lose them, that was on Allah swt's command. Do you want to be like those butchers? Pakistani ki rooh kahbi khud garhz ne hoti. If you can't find compassion in your heart, you are no better than those attackers of APS Peshawar.

You know what i hope those afghans leave near you and you can help them daily.

They did live near me. A lot of them lived in my city in Bahawalpur and we never had a terrorist attack. That arrogance you hold in your heart is something the Britsh left. Shake it off.

There was a song after APS attack , ' maa mujhy us se badla lene jaana hai
Mujhy dushman k bachon ko parhana ha ' .

This was voice of shaheed relatives .

We're followers of prophet muhammad saww , we've to show kindness and compassion to everyone be it our enemy child .

Prophet muhammad saww would have not liked our behaviour with these helpless poor afghan due to their government , if he was alive today .

So If we did lose them, that was on Allah swt's command. Do you want to be like those butchers? Pakistani ki rooh kahbi khud garhz ne hoti. If you can't find compassion in your heart, you are no better than those attackers of APS Peshawar.
I hope this never happens to you but if a afghan bombs a building and your family member was inside i would like to see your reaction.

Plus it is not the responsibility of Pakistan to look after the welfare of Afghan children especially when they are in Afghanistan.

Just notice how these backstabbing NGO groups and international humanitarian agencies cry rivers when Pakistan starts expelling their favorite group of refugees. We know who is actually controlling these puppets behind the scenes. Uncle Sam is having a heart stroke. Too bad Uncle Sam.

Sad, but if Ghani and company are adamant on behaving irresponsibly, then the people of Afghanistan will suffer. There is only so much that foreign nations like Pakistan can do for the Afghan people. If the government in power in Kabul insists on treating its people like trash, then there is nothing others can do.

There was a song after APS attack , ' maa mujhy us se badla lene jaana hai
Mujhy dushman k bachon ko parhana ha ' .

This was voice of shaheed relatives .

We're followers of prophet muhammad saww , we've to show kindness and compassion to everyone be it our enemy child .

Prophet muhammad saww would have not liked our behaviour with these helpless poor afghan due to their government , if he was alive today .
Lets educate our children first and focus on our countries development after that we should them.

I hope this never happens to you but if a afghan bombs a building and your family member was inside i would like to see your reaction.

My uncle was killed in a bombing in a bazaar blast. So what should I do? Round up Afghans and kill them? I am the biggest patriot of Pakistan, but I can never become so mentally weak to succumb to labeling arbitrary people affiliated with a certain nation or different ethnicities as enemies. I don't like Indians for their atrocities, but that doesn't mean I will go up to some random Indian and shoot him in the head for revenge. It doesn't make sense.

My uncle was killed in a bombing in a bazaar blast. So what should I do? Round up Afghans and kill them? I am the biggest patriot of Pakistan, but I can never become so mentally weak to succumb to labeling arbitrary people affiliated with a certain nation or different ethnicities as enemies. I don't like Indians for their atrocities, but that doesn't mean I will go up to some random Indian and shoot him in the head for revenge. It doesn't make sense.
Did i say kill we should look after our country and our people.

My relative died in quetta attack civil hospital attack . A young man named sangat but I've no ill feelings to the refugees .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom