What's new

Afghan children returning from Pakistan risk early marriage, child labour

Poor are poor . They've no nation .
I'm not asking you to give money and food to afghan kids and ignoring our kids .
But it would've been nice if we kept them until they got a good earning for life .

If the time , we spent on hating them was spent on those politicians who stole and corrupted our money , pakistan would've defeated hunger .
o baji kis dunya se ho ap ? kya ap bhool rahi hayn k ap Pakistani hayn ? Pakistan abi tak 3rd World Country hay, Mene bhi aik Hadith suni hay oor wo kuch yun hay k Pehle Apne Paros me deakho Khandan me deakho, kya apko pata hay k Pakistan k Roads pe aisey buchay kitne deakhne ko miltay hayn ? kya apko pata hay k pakistan me Child Labour Afghanistan se zyada hayn, dosri baat Afghanistan k sath itna acha kia par return me kya mila India se dosti, hamein 500 million ki bheek nahi chahiye Ghani Sahab ki baten, help aik side se nahi hoti.

Did i say kill we should look after our country and our people.

We are not Hindus that we will act cheap and snotty. Keep an open heart and help everyone you can. This is the identity of the Muslims of Pakistan. Dil bara rakho bhai. Apki Shahnakht asi hi maifuz re hi gi. You should never want to turn into the thing that you hate. It makes the struggle pointless. What have these Afghan kids done to us?

o baji kis dunya se ho ap ? kya ap bhool rahi hayn k ap Pakistani hayn ? Pakistan abi tak 3rd World Country hay, Mene bhi aik Hadith suni hay oor wo kuch yun hay k Pehle Apne Paros me deakho Khandan me deakho, kya apko pata hay k Pakistan k Roads pe aisey buchay kitne deakhne ko miltay hayn ? kya apko pata hay k pakistan me Child Labour Afghanistan se zyada hayn, dosri baat Afghanistan k sath itna acha kia par return me kya mila India se dosti, hamein 500 million ki bheek nahi chahiye Ghani Sahab ki baten, help aik side se nahi hoti.

Pakistan k bachon k gunahgaar hmare politicians hain, ye afghani bachy nhi .

Me nhi keh rhi , pakistan k bachon k mu se nawala kheench k afghani bachon ko do .. . Be shak pakistan ka muffad sub se pehly , but or k pet pe laat na maro .

We are not Hindus that we will act cheap and snotty. Keep an open heart and help everyone you can. This is the identity of the Muslims of Pakistan. Dil bara rakho bhai. Apki Shahnakht asi hi maifuz re hi gi. You should never want to turn into the thing that you hate. It makes the struggle pointless. What have these Afghan kids done to us?
http://www.pk.undp.org/content/paki...istanis-live-in-multidimensional-poverty.html
But lets keep those ungrateful terrorist and focus on them even though they have there own homeland and lets spend money helping those bacha bazis and help their daughters and let out our daughters be killed by honor killings and force marriages and lets not spend money on there education and instead use it for the afghans.

For me , poor is poor . They've no nation.

If anyone poor was in need , I'll help him . Be it tharparkar child , karachi child, African children or afghan child.

May Allah subhanu help them find their good home .
Where they can respectfully earn without being bashed .

Summa Amin to the first part. May they return home soon.

http://www.pk.undp.org/content/paki...istanis-live-in-multidimensional-poverty.html
But lets keep those ungrateful terrorist and focus on them even though they have there own homeland and lets spend money helping those bacha bazis and help their daughters and let out our daughters be killed by honor killings and force marriages and lets not spend money on there education and instead use it for the afghans.

The points that you are trying to make brother are irrelevant of the topic at hand.

I can't convince you of anything forcefully. If you feel this way, I feel very sorry for you. I guess we can agree to disagree, but If you view this situation from an Islamic or national perspective, what you are saying goes against deen and Pakistan based on facts. Sometimes you have to take the harder path in life to reap the benefits. Peace upon you brother.

Pakistan k bachon k gunahgaar hmare politicians hain, ye afghani bachy nhi .

Me nhi keh rhi , pakistan k bachon k mu se nawala kheench k afghani bachon ko do .. . Be shak pakistan ka muffad sub se pehly , but or k pet pe laat na maro .
bibi Ye jo hakoomat abi 500million ka pkg de rahi thi afghanistan ko tho apko nai lagta k pakistan kafi ameer hogaya hay yahan pe doodh ki nehray behne lagi hayn koi ghareeb nai bacha es mulq me sara debt clear kardiya hay hamkoomat ne, es he tarah jo ap chah rahi hayn wo bhi muft me nai hona lazmi apne bacho k munh se niwala cheen kar en he ko dena parega oor badle me hamein Namak harami milni en logo se.

and let our kids roam the streets
The points that you are trying to make brother are irrelevant of the topic at hand.

I can't convince you of anything forcefully. If you feel this way, I feel very sorry for you. I guess we can agree to disagree, but If you view this situation from an Islamic or national perspective, what you are saying goes against deen and Pakistan based on facts. Sometimes you have to take the harder path in life to reap the benefits. Peace upon you brother.
In deen another muslim would not kill another muslim for no reason and in islam we should help them but we have problems of our own and many of these problems are caused by them.

bibi Ye jo hakoomat abi 500million ka pkg de rahi thi afghanistan ko tho apko nai lagta k pakistan kafi ameer hogaya hay yahan pe doodh ki nehray behne lagi hayn koi ghareeb nai bacha es mulq me sara debt clear kardiya hay hamkoomat ne, es he tarah jo ap chah rahi hayn wo bhi muft me nai hona lazmi apne bacho k munh se niwala cheen kar en he ko dena parega oor badle me hamein Namak harami milni en logo se.

Chalo sahi na karo madad.
Magar kisi ki be izati na karo .

My uncle was killed in a bombing in a bazaar blast. So what should I do? Round up Afghans and kill them? I am the biggest patriot of Pakistan, but I can never become so mentally weak to succumb to labeling arbitrary people affiliated with a certain nation or different ethnicities as enemies. I don't like Indians for their atrocities, but that doesn't mean I will go up to some random Indian and shoot him in the head for revenge. It doesn't make sense.
I agree but I do not think that most Pakistanis are advocating shooting random Afghans in Pakistan.

What most Pakistani are advocating is to repatriate them to their country especially when their country is throughly hostile to Pakistan. Of course exceptions exist and should be made for exceptional Afghans. But they are by their nature rare.

Pakistan is in a state of (unorthodox) war and one of the defensive postures she must undertake is repatriation.

Ek baat bato, jo zulam karay, Musalmaan ya kaafir, Allah swt zulam karnay walay ko pasand ne karta. To humari kya larai he bachon ke saat?

Ye baat mujay samaj me ne arri?

Bibi me Pathan hun, ham Pathano ne buhat ezzat di en Afganiyo ko even apne dilo me jagah di Apne Paros me rehne diya apna samjh k rehne diya 30+ years itni ezzat di ham ne, badle me kya mila ? Pakistani Flags ka jalna milna, border pe Apni Army ko martay deakha, india se dosti deakhi, buhat kuch deakha, ezzat tub he dow jub badle me miley.

I agree but I do not think that most Pakistanis are advocating shooting random Afghans in Pakistan.

What most Pakistani are advocating is to repatriate them to their country especially when their country is throughly hostile to Pakistan. Of course exceptions exist and should be made for exceptional Afghans. But they are by their nature rare.

Pakistan is in a state of (unorthodox) war and one of the defensive postures she must undertake is repatriation.

My friend you can catch more bees with honey. Don't ever think that kindness is a weakness. In fact kindness is one of the most powerful virtues a human being can have. :)

Awww .. Such a bleeding heart for poor innocent afghans ?

How about you idealist ... work for Pakistani kids before afghans ?

Millions of Pakistani kids are out of school and working as labourers ! Thousands have become orphans thanks to our afghan brothers !

How many afghans have you interacted with ?

BC even on their forums they abuse n curse you...

Fk once I read about an afghani bragging about how some moron Pakistani asked him for a smoke !

Ek baat bato, jo zulam karay, Musalmaan ya kaafir, Allah swt zulam karnay walay ko pasand ne karta. To humari kya larai he bachon ke saat?

Ye baat mujay samaj me ne arri?

Ye sub shetaan k waswasay hain take hum musalman ek dusre se nafrat karen or larte rahen qomiat k nam le .
Warna khud soch , agar aj nabi saww zinda hote to wo is ikhlaq ki ijaxat dete ?

Chahe koi kitna b bura kare , hmare nabi saww ne ikhlaq ko nhi chora . Jis ny bura kia us k sath b avhai ki .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom