What's new

Afghan children returning from Pakistan risk early marriage, child labour

My friend you can catch more bees with honey. Don't ever think that kindness is a weakness. In fact kindness is one of the most powerful virtues a human being can have. :)

Remember Maj Ali Jawad Changezi ?

image.jpg

His father worked all his life to take care of afghan refugees !

His son Maj Ali was killed by the same people !

And ironically those low lives had the gal to beg Pak to treat their soldier .. While at the same time they were attacking our troops !

Bibi me Pathan hun, ham Pathano ne buhat ezzat di en Afganiyo ko even apne dilo me jagah di Apne Paros me rehne diya apna samjh k rehne diya 30+ years itni ezzat di ham ne, badle me kya mila ? Pakistani Flags ka jalna milna, border pe Apni Army ko martay deakha, india se dosti deakhi, buhat kuch deakha, ezzat tub he dow jub badle me miley.

Thori izat or de do na kia hota ha ..
Yr ek to Tim b naswar kha k post Jr rha ha

Ye sub shetaan k waswasay hain take hum musalman ek dusre se nafrat karen or larte rahen qomiat k nam le .
Warna khud soch , agar aj nabi saww zinda hote to wo is ikhlaq ki ijaxat dete ?

Chahe koi kitna b bura kare , hmare nabi saww ne ikhlaq ko nhi chora . Jis ny bura kia us k sath b avhai ki .

If idealist dreams were reality ;

image.jpg

Momin aik surakh say baar baar nahi daswata....

Only morons do that.

Still
Doesnt it hurt to read such a thing like that?
I mean we can keep the children as our own.

Make them responsible into our own society, its a huge plus for us if we were able to do that.

Its sad, still.
It does, but have we solved our own child labour?
Visit your nearest dhaba or workshop, definitely a CHOTA would be working their.
Our children have first right before we adopt someone others and start giving him better life facilities.
Even if we adopt afghan children would they ever be Pakistani? no
What do you think their parents will abandon their child for whom they are living? no
Is that our problem what they would be doing and how they would be living? no
Let's make an example.
If you ever migrate to China, will you be ever Chinese? no, you are and will stay Pakistani forever.
So don't be emotional bro.
Sometimes you have to make hard decisions even if you don't want to for your very own good.:)

ezzat dene wala wo pak zaat hay meri or kisi insan ki kya aukaat, En logo ko jane dow ye jayengay tho apna mulq banayengay agay apne rastay banayengay apne mulq ki khidmat karengay, 40 years hogaye ye kafi hay mehman nawazi k liye ye log jayengay he tho enka agay future banega, Pakistani gov. ko enko wahan kuch saholiyat deni chahiye jaisey k Schools and homes.

Awww .. Such a bleeding heart for poor innocent afghans ?

How about you idealist ... work for Pakistani kids before afghans ?

Millions of Pakistani kids are out of school and working as labourers ! Thousands have become orphans thanks to our afghan brothers !

How many afghans have you interacted with ?

BC even on their forums they abuse n curse you...

Fk once I read about an afghani bragging about how some moron Pakistani asked him for a smoke !

Internet Afghans(western living refugees on Pakistani passports) and the ones in Pakistan selling figs and dry fruit are completely different.

I don't give a shit about their forums. Ali, you should know that there are Afghans that support Pakistan, and then there are Pakistan Pathans like Luffy that curse Pakistan. The world isn't black and white and I don't base my assumptions on the internet anymore. A long time ago, I told you about a Baluch I met in Bahawalpur and I had innocently asked him about Pakistan. He said he loves Pakistan, and when I told you this story you got pissed off. You told me that Baluch generally love Pakistan, and the reason I had asked that one Baluch gunmen was because of shit I heard on the internet. TBH, I met a lot of Baluch, Saraiki Baluch, Pathan, and Afghans in Bahawalpur face to face and none of them were like what people are saying here.

Take a chill pill man. I am not picking an Afghan over a Pakistani. I'm saying don't treat Afghan children badly, or children in general badly. That's not a part of our culture or religion.

Last edited:
Children are children. Cannot blame them for faults of the Afghan leadership. If we can protect them and give them a better future (along with our own chindren) then we really should.

ezzat dene wala wo pak zaat hay meri or kisi insan ki kya aukaat, En logo ko jane dow ye jayengay tho apna mulq banayengay agay apne rastay banayengay apne mulq ki khidmat karengay, 40 years hogaye ye kafi hay mehman nawazi k liye ye log jayengay he tho enka agay future banega, Pakistani gov. ko enko wahan kuch saholiyat deni chahiye jaisey k Schools and homes.

Beshak .. sahoolat deni chaiye ..

Lakin in ki government b boht buri ha ..
Allah kry in ko achy gov mily

Internet Afghans(western living refugees on Pakistani passports) and the ones in Pakistan selling figs and dry fruit are completely different.

I don't give a shit about their forums. Ali, you should know that there are Afghans that support Pakistan, and then there are Pakistan Pathans like Luffy that curse Pakistan. The world isn't black and white and I don't base my assumptions on the internet anymore. A long time ago, I told you about a Baluch I met in Bahawalpur and I had innocently asked him about Pakistan. He said he loves Pakistan, and when I told you this story you got pissed off. You told me that Baluch generally love Pakistan, and the reason I had asked that one Baluch gunmen was because of shit I heard on the internet. TBH, I met a lot of Baluch, Saraiki Baluch, Pathan, and Afghans in Bahawalpur face to face and none of them were like what people are saying here.

Take a chill pill man. I am not picking an Afghan over a Pakistani. I'm saying don't treat Afghan children badly, or children in general badly. That's not a part of our culture or religion.
ap kya kehna chah raha k Pakistani Pathans Anti Pakistani hayn ? zara details me ana.

Remember Maj Ali Jawad Changezi ?

View attachment 360321

His father worked all his life to take care of afghan refugees !

His son Maj Ali was killed by the same people !

And ironically those low lives had the gal to beg Pak to treat their soldier .. While at the same time they were attacking our troops !

I was very upset about this personally. But again, If a Baluch smuggles heroin into Iran or a Punjabi is in the randi trade or abusing farm workers, that doesn't give anyone the right to label the entire group as bad people. We need to judge people on an individual basis. I guess I just never grew up being happy to bully someone weaker than me or insult large groups of people because of the actions of some.

ap kya kehna chah raha k Pakistani Pathans Anti Pakistani hayn ? zara details me ana.

No sir. I meant to say that I have met some Afghans that were pro Pakistani, and I have met some Pakistani pashtuns like @Braith that are very anti-pakistani. So we should not judge people based on groups.

Of course generally Pakistani Pashtuns are pro-Pakistani and Afghans depending on ethnicity are in between. My point was that the world is not black and white.

I was very upset about this personally. But again, If a Baluch smuggles heroin into Iran or a Punjabi is in the randi trade or abusing farm workers, that doesn't give anyone the right to label the entire group as bad people. We need to judge people on an individual basis. I guess I just never grew up being happy to bully someone weaker than me or insult large groups of people because of the actions of some.

No sir. I meant to say that I have met some Afghans that were pro Pakistani, and I have met some Pakistani pashtuns like @Braith that are very anti-pakistani. So we should not judge people based on groups.

Of course generally Pakistani Pashtuns are pro-Pakistani and Afghans depending on ethnicity are in between. My point was that the world is not black and white.
theek theek me jo samjh raha tha aghar ap wo kehna chah rahay ya keh detay tho mene munh torr dena tha now your safe.

Lol... Maybe you haven't lived among yet ! They will eat and shyt in the same plate... Ive known many.. In school,college and even uni... So don't tell me about it man.

I don't give a shit about their forums. Ali, you should know that there are Afghans that support Pakistan, and then there are Pakistan Pathans like Luffy that curse Pakistan
The world isn't black and white and I don't base my assumptions on the internet anymore. A long time ago, I told you about a Baluch I met in Bahawalpur and I had innocently asked him about Pakistan. He said he loves Pakistan, and when I told you this story you got pissed off. You told me that Baluch generally love Pakistan, and the reason I had asked that one Baluch gunmen was because of shit I heard on the internet. TBH, I met a lot of Baluch, Saraiki Baluch, Pathan, and Afghans in Bahawalpur face to face and none of them were like what people are saying here.

And the polls lie? Afghans on social media lie ? Afghans burning our flags and abusing our country lie? Karzai,Ghani and even Abdullah were refugees in Pak ... Do tell us if they love Pak or are they in bed with India ?

Puffy luffy is a one man army.. I can find you many Panjabis morning over United Panjab .. But those don't represent the GENERAL PUBLIC.... They won't even make like 1% of the population ...

But again there are our own people with legit complaints against the state..

We have invested over 1 billion dollars in the last decade in Afghanistan... Offered another 500 million ... Hosted millions of afghan refugees ...

Itna khayal agar apnay logun ka karta tou shayad koi problem hi na hota!

You can't domesticate a snake...

I know afghanis who were born,raised and educated here .. yet they haven't "assimilated" and rant about a country they have never seen in their life !

theek theek me jo samjh raha tha aghar ap so kehna chah rahay ya keh detayntho mene munh torr dena tha now your safe.

Khan saab mera mun thor kar apko kya mil jana tha? If you want you can hit me, I would never hit you back. You are my brother.

Ustad Ji ... Bad apples exist in every group but it's the general public that's to be taken as an example ....

Do you actually think afghan population aka general public likes you?

They'd call me or S.K a slave of Pak or Panjab .. But on you they would call you worse !

BC I've seen western documentaries where afghan officials threaten destroying Panjab (which they western edit and call Pak£)...

I've seen afghan military officers telling their people to attack Pakistani soldiers ...

Muaaf kar bhai ... Idealistic stuff don't sell... It looks good in books or as lectures to children but we live in a cruel world... Sad reality.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom